Buffy emerged from a deep, coma-like sleep slowly, feeling disoriented.

Before she opened her eyes she inhaled. Her Slayer's scent was all around her, wrapping around her like a warm blanket. She was lying on something soft and yielding. A bed? She opened her eyes to survey her surroundings.

Late afternoon sunlight filtered through drawn blinds, suffusing the room with a soft, golden color. She was in Spike’s bedroom, on his bed. She wondered if she was truly dead and this was some strange version of the afterlife.

“Buffy?” Spike’s voice came from the doorway.

She turned her head to him and smiled weakly. If this was the afterlife, someone wasn‘t minding the switch; surely she couldn’t have gone to Heaven.

Spike was standing in the doorway, holding a plate with a ham and cheese sandwich in one hand and a glass of milk in the other. A smile of purest joy spread over his handsome, angular features when it registered that she was really awake. It wasn’t just one of the many dreams he had the past few nights

He went quickly over to the bed, setting his plate and glass down on the nightstand before sitting carefully next to her.

“Buffy...you’re awake,” Spike said, stating the obvious.

"Spike... what... happened?" she rasped.

"Sam left town, she won't hurt you anymore. You're safe." He smiled and put his hand over one of her bandaged ones.

Buffy lifted her arms up slightly, noticing the network of bandages, crisscrossing her arms.

"I'm covered with these things, ain't I?" she asked. "God, must look like the bleedin' Mummy."

Spike laughed lightly, he felt giddy with relief. She was going to be okay.

"You're healing really well. Willow and Tara have been doing some healing magic and putting some smelly, but effective balms on your skin. Mom and Dawn helped to make sure you were nice and comfy. Xander's the one that drove me to the factory to find you and helped me get you back home. We've been giving you lots of blood too. It'll be a lot easier now that you're awake."

"You lot actually took care of me? Hmm... I woulda thought Harris would want to toss me in a dumpster or something. What about the Watcher? He apply cold compresses to my forehead or anything?" she asked with a teasing smile.

"He's been around a lot the last few days too. His contributions have mostly been polishing his glasses and saying, 'Good Lord', a lot."

They chuckled.

Buffy looked into his eyes and squeezed his hand lightly. "Thanks... pet. I don't remember a lot of what happened in the factory towards the end, but I know I was in a real bad way."

"Yeah, but you're getting better everyday."

Spike wasn't going to mention that Xander did suggest maybe putting Buffy out of her misery. He had gone off on Xander at the time, but upon reflection, Spike realized that his friend had only suggested that because it seemed the most humane thing to do at the time. He wasn't trying to be cruel. But Spike knew that Buffy was a survivor, he would never give up on her.

"How long was I out?"

"Three days. I'm so... relieved that you woke up." Spike looked down shyly.

Buffy smiled at him. She was touched that all of them helped take care of her in her convalescence. She hadn't expected any kindness from them. Most of all, she was grateful beyond words to see him smiling at her again.

"Hey, if I've been in a coma for three days where have you been sleepin'?"

"On the floor." Spike bent over and picked up his sleeping bag to show her.

"Spike... I'm sorry, I --"

"It was my choice. I could've slept on the couch... but I wanted to be nearby... if you woke up or needed me." Spike blushed adorably.

Buffy regretted feeling so tired, sore and shagged out, otherwise she would've jumped his bones. "That's lovely, pet." Her eyes teared up. "I --" Her eyelids kept wanting to close.

"You still need to rest. I'll clear out so you can get some sleep. I'll take my food downstairs." Spike bent over her, hesitating a moment before kissing her on the forehead.

He wanted to tell her he loved her, but decided to wait for a better time, when she was more rested.

"You don't have to leave..." Buffy said, her eyes starting to drift shut.

Spike touched her face lightly, happy to see that most of the swelling and bruising was disappearing. "I'll be back in a little while to check on you, okay?" Spike said gently, tucking a strand of her golden hair behind her ear.

She nodded.

He picked up his glass and plate and quietly stepped out of the room. He couldn't wait to tell everyone that she'd finally come to. All of them had a newly found respect for the vampire. They agreed that anyone who could withstand that kind of physical and mental torture was worthy of admiration.






3 days later...

Buffy was feeling much better.

She was impressed with her own recovery speed. She had the rest of the Scoobies to thank too; they really did try to look after her on the occasions that Spike wasn't tending to her. There was still one more need she had that she hoped he'd fulfill soon.

Spike was being so sweet and gentle with her. He brought her blood, spicy wings, blooming onions, whatever she wanted. She could tell that he still cared for her, but they hadn't talked much about their feelings since she'd regained consciousness. Buffy wanted to forgive and forget, she'd gladly take up where they had left off before those pillocks Sam and Riley fucked with their lives. Though, she would give Riley a pass if she saw him again. He did save her unlife by telling Spike the truth about Sam's treachery.

Last night had been especially nice. Buffy sighed happily when she thought of it.

Spike had come up to bed and laid on his sleeping bag. She couldn't sleep knowing that he was that close but out of reach, so she asked him to lay with her, and he did. He spooned against her back and held her as she drifted off. Buffy could feel the hard muscles of his chest against her back; he had draped one strong arm over her waist. Part of her wanted to roll over and take him, make him hers again. Her body however wanted rest more than anything else, and she fell asleep despite her impure thoughts.

Tonight though there would be no drifting off if she had anything to say about it. Buffy wanted him more than ever before. It was the perfect night for it. Joyce and the Nibblet were conveniently away at Aunt Marie's for another fun-filled weekend. And Buffy was feeling much stronger; there was hardly any pain at all anymore. It would just be Spike and her in the house. Alone. They could make as much noise as they wanted.

Now all she had to do was wait for him to come upstairs. Buffy wiggled her feet and picked at her fingernails that Dawn had painted black for her this afternoon.

'Should I go look for him? No...no, this is better. Yeah... I'll wait for him. I could look all seductive and come hither. Wish I could see my bloody reflection. Want to look good for him...'

Buffy picked up a hairbrush and dragged it through her bleached blonde locks. Trying to primp a little before he came up. Maybe she could put on one of his t-shirts with nothing underneath...






Spike looked back at his nervous reflection in the medicine cabinet mirror as he brushed his teeth.

He wanted to look and smell good for Buffy tonight. He already had his shower and was currently wearing a white towel around his waist. After his teeth were gleaming he took a comb and ran it through his wet hair.

“Stupid curls...” Spike tried taming the curling tips of his hair.

He was going to tell Buffy that he loved her tonight. It was the perfect time for it. She had recuperated enough that she didn’t need to sleep around the clock and her mind was much clearer... and they were alone in the house. In fact, he had asked Joyce if she and Dawn could visit San Diego again this weekend. Joyce had been surprisingly easy to convince. She must have known they needed to be alone together.

Spike wanted to have complete privacy for this moment...and if, on the off chance, Buffy wanted to make love, they were free to do so without worrying about Joyce or Dawn walking in on them. Spike really hoped she wanted to; it had been almost too much temptation, holding her petite, yet powerful, body in his arms last night. Part of him wanted to roll her over and make love to her all night long. Only reminding himself about her need for more rest and healing stopped him from doing so.

What if she didn’t love him like she had before? What if his hurtful and angry words to her after the Riley incident convinced her that they shouldn’t be together? What if she couldn’t get over the way he had talked to her?

Spike shook his head to dispel the nerve-wracking, almost panic inducing thoughts. Of course she’d want him... but he had something else he was going to offer her tonight, besides his heart and his body. It would show her beyond any shadow of a doubt how much he loved and trusted her.

Spike looked in the mirror and took a deep breath.

“Okay. You can do this. Piece of cake. Right?”






Buffy heard his footsteps in the hallway.

She moved quickly to position herself on the bed, leaning back against the pillows, one arm behind her head the other resting on her stomach. One leg bent at the knee, the other straight, her toes pointing downwards. No underwear, of course.

Would he still want her? What if he couldn’t get over seeing her and Riley together? Even though he knew it had been out of her control, what if the disturbing image was burned into his brain for all time?

‘Stop it! He still cares about you... he’ll still want you. Stop scarin’ yourself more to death, you git! Calm blue ocean, etc.’

Buffy took some deep breaths to steady her nerves. She could really go for a smoke right about now.

Spike opened the door and poked his head in. His eyes got wide when he saw her lying on the bed.

A smirk was planted on her lips. She was wearing his old Sunnydale High football jersey (he had played for a short time when he first came to the school). She looked so sexy, so beautiful... He gulped and walked in the room to get some pants to put on. He felt a little nervous just wearing the towel, especially with her looking like that. He was already getting stiff under the terrycloth.

Buffy’s eyes got rounder when she saw the towel wrapped around his lean waist. Bloody hell, that boy could wear a towel like nobody else... but she preferred it when he wore nothing at all.

“Hey, Buffy. I... uh, just let me get something to wear and --“

“What you’re wearin’ now looks pretty... good to me, luv,” Buffy said, mentally ripping the towel off with her teeth. “Come sit with me, pet.” She rubbed her legs together like a cricket. “I need to talk to you.”

“Oh... okay... I actually wanted to... talk to you too.” Giving up on finding something else to wear, and since he wanted to entice her anyway, he decided to go with the towel; it seemed to capture her... interest.

Spike went over and sat on the edge of the bed. They looked at each other nervously for a moment, and then laughed lightly.

“We both seem to be a bit nervous,” Buffy said, feeling more like her chaste, geeky pre-vampire self.

“Yeah...” Spike said, glancing away bashfully.

“You go first,” they both said at the same time.

They laughed again.

“You go ahead, Buffy. I’ll wait.” Spike smiled.

“Um... okay.”

Spike looked so edible, so mouth-wateringly, shaggably fantastic... She became hot and wet the moment she saw him enter the room. Plus he smelled oh-so-clean and fresh. It made her want to stink him up a bit the old-fashioned way.

“Okay... here it goes. Spike-pet... I don’t know how you feel, but I... still love you. Even more now, if that’s possible. And I want to be with you again. They way we were before... we were so rudely interrupted.” Buffy held in a breath (she kept forgetting she didn’t need to) waiting for him to respond.

“Really?” Spike smiled slowly.

Buffy nodded her head emphatically.

“Thank God!” Spike breathed out. “I feel the same way. I was... nervous that maybe you didn’t want to --“

Buffy was on him in a split second, kissing his sweet lips, trying to touch him all over at once, his face, his sexy, wet, spiky hair, his strong shoulders, chest, and beyond. She wished she had a few more sets of hands to feel him up good and proper.

Spike responded readily. Thrusting his tongue in her mouth, putting his hands in her hair then moving them down her body, stroking her back, sides and ass.

He broke the kiss, panting for breath. Buffy moved her mouth to his neck, licking and sucking over the marks the others had made on him and wishing she could add her own.

“Wait a minute,” Spike panted. “I’ll be right back.”

He pulled away from her and stood up quickly, she practically fell forward on the bed, still reaching for him.

“Wha?” Buffy finally managed to ask, but he was already out of the room.

She tried to get herself under control until he got back. Her engine was revved and she was ready for much, much more. Her body was vibrating with excitement.

A few minutes went by.

“Where the bloody hell is he?” Buffy bounced impatiently on the bed.

Finally, she heard him bounding back up the stairs. He came back in the room, a little breathless and flushed, holding his towel together in the front with one hand; his other hand was behind his back.

“Sorry, it took me so long.”

“What’s the story, pet?” Buffy asked with an amused smile, her eyes drawn to where his hand kept the towel closed.

“I went to get you this.”

Spike took his hand out from behind his back, presenting her with a red rose from the bush on the side of the house. He wanted to replace the memory of the last time he’d clipped a rose to give her with this one. He didn't want to tell her about that part.

“Be careful of the thorns,” he warned.

Buffy smiled and looked into his eyes. “Thank you, luv.” She took it from him, brushing her fingers over his hand and inhaled its scent. “It’s beautiful. You didn’t have to go to all that trouble...” She looked up at him coyly through her lashes.

Secretly, she was thrilled that he wanted to do little sweet, romantic things like this for her. It confirmed that he still cared for her.

“Now, why’s the towel all... askew?” she chuckled.

Spike blushed. “It kind of got snagged on the rose bush, a little bit,” he said, securing the towel better around his waist.

“Sorry I missed that,” Buffy said saucily, curling her tongue behind her teeth and brushing the soft, fragrant petals of the rose against her cheek.

“Well, our next door neighbor, Mrs. Kravitz didn’t. She was taking out her trash and got a big ol’ honkin’ eyeful.” Spike blushed even more. "Man, I know she's going to tell Mom. Not to mention the rest of the neighborhood... I knew I should've put some pants on!"

Buffy laughed. “Oh bloody hell, that’s prob’ly more action than the old bird’s had in ages!”

“It’s not funny!” Spike said with a smile involuntarily creeping onto his own lips.

“Sure it is,” Buffy said, moving closer to him, her eyes roaming over his chiseled chest. “Hmm, am I gonna have competition now? Can’t imagine that she wouldn’t want a piece after seeing you... au naturale.”

“Gross, Buffy! Please don’t put that image in my head! She’s like 75-years-old!”

Spike mentally added another disturbing thing to his ‘Erection Killers’ list. He could cue that thought up anytime 'Little Spike' popped up at an inappropriate time (like in class or the grocery store) and it would do the trick.

“Aww, sorry luv. C’mere, I’ll make you forget alllll about it,” she purred, setting the rose aside on the nightstand.

Buffy put her hands on his hips and drew him to her. She massaged his hips while placing small licks and kisses on his abdomen, tracing the faint red line that was left from his injury with her tongue. Spike’s eyes fluttered shut at the feel of her lips and tongue on his skin again, his hands fisted in her hair. He had missed this so much. He had missed her so much. When he felt her hands starting to remove the towel, he remembered he still had something to say before they began.

"Buffy, stop. Wait." Spike put his hands over hers, stilling them.

Buffy stopped and looked up at him. She was distressed at yet another interruption before she could ravish his hard, young body. She was about to voice her protest, but the serious look in his eyes made her bite her tongue. Whatever he wanted to say was important to him. She nodded and sat back.

Spike sat down on the bed and faced her. Taking her hands in his, he looked deep into her sea-green eyes and took a deep breath.

"First, I want to say... how sorry I am about all the shit that happened. I'm sorry I didn't believe you about the... Riley thing."

"Pet, I don't blame you. I'd have gone bug-shagging crazy if I saw...the same kind of thing." Buffy squeezed his hand and smiled. "Let's not talk about that anymore. It's over..."

She was nervous that he was dwelling on the Riley incident. Maybe he really wouldn't be able to get over it...

"I realized something...after I saw you -- with him. It hurt so much... I realized that... I love you," Spike said nervously. He knew that she loved him, so he wasn't risking rejection, but admitting things like this scared the shit out of him.

Buffy blinked slowly then tilted her head; she looked at him, awestruck.

"Could... you repeat that?" A smile full of joy and amazement tugged at the corners of her mouth.

Spike laughed lightly. "I said, I -- love -- you. I love you... More than you know. More than I should," he purposely used the words that she had once said to him as he cupped her cheek in his hand and stroked her with his thumb.

"God... pet... Do you mean it?" Buffy breathed.

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. I'm in love with you, Buffy."

He caressed her face and leaned in, pressing his lips softly against hers. Since she was still recovering from her ordeal with Sam, he was endeavoring to be as gentle as possible.

Buffy, on the other hand, had other ideas. She kissed him back with everything she had and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him roughly against her. She moved her hands over his face, neck and shoulders. Their tongues danced together as the kiss deepened, becoming more lustful and fiery by the second. They lost themselves in their lovers' embrace.

Buffy inhaled sharply. "Ow!" she groaned into his mouth.

Spike immediately pulled back in alarm, panting for breath.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, baby! You have to take it easy, you still have to heal." Spike could've kicked himself for getting so swept up in the moment and forgetting to be gentler. "We can... do this another night."

Buffy smiled, wincing slightly, rubbing her slightly sore ribs.

"Take it easy? Take it easy, he says! The man I've loved for lo' these many moons, tells me he loves me too -- and you want me to take it easy? Not bloody likely!" she laughed.

"I want to make love to you, but... No, I wouldn't want to hurt you..."

"Spike-pet, I want you. I need you. I want you to make love to me," Buffy said huskily, moving back against his body then kissing along his shoulder and neck.

Spike closed his eyes and tilted his head to the side. "You'll... tell me if I'm... hurting you?" he asked softly.

"Promise."

Buffy would not be denied his body tonight. She didn't care how bloody much her ribs complained. The pain would be tempered by the exquisite pleasure she felt when he was kissing her, touching her, and buried inside of her.

Spike kissed her neck and slid his hands around to her back and under the jersey she wore. He smiled against her neck as he squeezed and kneaded her bare ass.

"Spike... Mmmmm! Ohh, luv..." Buffy moaned, running her fingers through his hair.

Spike gathered the bottom of the jersey in his hands and lifted it up. Buffy raised her arms to allow the shirt to slip over her head. He tossed it onto the floor then put his mouth back against hers. He pushed his tongue past her parted lips and began to explore her mouth.

"Want you! Oh God, Spike! Want you so bad, pet!" Buffy gasped between kisses.

She ran her hands down over his chest and stomach, down to the towel. Grinning, she untucked it and let it drop away from his waist. She had wanted to do that ever since he came in the room the first time. Buffy loved it when he wore towels, they were so much fun to remove -- like unwrapping a Christmas present. She immediately reached around and grabbed two handfuls of that tight, hot ass of his -- squeezing and massaging his globes. One of her hands snaked back to the front and took a hold of his rock-hard cock.

"Buffy! Uhhhh!" Spike moaned against her neck, as she began pumping him up and down.

He shifted position to kneel on the bed, gently pressing her shoulders back. Buffy lay down, gazing up at him and panting for breath she didn't need.

Spike crawled up her body, dipping his head down to continue kissing her. He broke away to kiss her neck then moved down to her chest, licking, sucking and biting at her pink nipples. Buffy held his head to her chest.

"Aaaahh--Spike--Yessss!" She squirmed beneath him.

It was pure Heaven having his hot mouth on her tits while his hands moved all over her body. She grinned and tilted her head back when she felt him moving down further, softly kissing across her stomach, thrusting his tongue into her navel and licking around it before moving down again.

Spike raised her legs, running his hands over the backs of her thighs as he lowered his head and reverently kissed her trimmed pussy. He kissed and licked along the insides of her thighs and the creases where her pussy and legs connected. When she started thrusting her mound at his face, he took the hint and planted his lips firmly against her nether lips and slid his long tongue inside. In and out, up and down. He circled her clit with the tip of his tongue, moving ever closer to it. Finally, he flicked the bundle of nerves slowly then more rapidly. One of his hands went to her pussy, rubbing his long fingers along her gash before worming one into her hole.

Buffy grabbed handfuls of his spiky blonde hair as he ate her cunt. 'HOLY FUCK! I've trained him well! Ohh sooo bloody marvelous!'

She thrashed and bucked under his mouth as he licked and sucked her into a lather, her head whipped from side to side. She released his hair and took fistfuls of the sheets instead.

"OH YES! Uhhhh! I'm gonna cum! Oh GOD!" Buffy threw her head back, pounding the mattress with clenched fists. Her heels drummed on his back.

Spike took her clit in his mouth, locking his lips around it, sucking hard and dragging his tongue over it again and again while he fucked three fingers in and out of her snatch. He looked up into her enraptured face as he brought her off. She looked so beautiful when she came, like a dirty-mouthed goddess.

"NNGGHHAA! SSSPIKKKE! F-F-FUCKYES!" Buffy shuddered and came; her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth opening and closing.

Spike took a moment to suck up some of her cum before quickly moving up her body and plastering his mouth against hers. He knew she liked tasting herself on his tongue. At the same time, he positioned his hard cock at her entrance and thrust in, in one long, slow stroke. She was so wet that he slid in easily. He moaned and shut his eyes at the feel of her still quivering pussy, clamping and unclamping around his shaft.

Buffy brought her knees up to his sides and kneaded his ass with her feet, pushing him into her even further.

Spike rose up on his hands, one planted on either side of her head, and began gyrating his hips slightly, moving his thick cock around inside of her. Buffy relaxed her legs and let them fall back to his sides. They groaned and gasped as he began moving slowly in and out of her. They opened their eyes and locked gazes as he pumped into her. They moaned, their breathing becoming more labored.

"Ohhh--Yes! Harder, pet! OH YES! FUCK!" Buffy felt like weeping with pleasure.

"Ahhh! Buffy! Missed you--so much!" Spike panted as he fucked her faster and faster.

"Uhhh! Missed--you--tooooo! Ahh--Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Buffy dug her nails into his arms and raked them up and down.

Spike buried himself completely in her snatch and stopped, then swiveled his hips, grinding their pelvises together. He thrust in and out hard and fast a few times then repeated his earlier action of burying himself in her, stopping and then the grinding motion. Buffy gasped then suddenly flipped them over. Spike made a surprised sound. She rose above him, a naughty smirk on her lips, her hands roaming over the muscular planes of his torso.

Spike smiled up at her with hooded eyes, running his hands up and down her outer thighs. If she wanted to drive for a while, that was more than fine with him.

Buffy moaned and started moving up and down on his dick again. Her bruised ribs were long forgotten. The only things she was aware of were Spike and the incredible pleasure he gave her. She bent over him, her hands on either side of his head, as she continued grinding down onto his cock. Her tits hovered over his face invitingly.

Spike lifted his head and took a nipple into his mouth while one hand kneaded her other mound. His other hand glided over her hip, back and ass as she bounced on him. He pulled at her nipple and sucked it between his teeth, nibbling on it before moving to the opposite nipple.

Buffy cried out and bucked even faster onto him. He was so deep inside of her, she felt as if she could feel his cock all the way up in her throat.

"Uhhh--Buffy! God--I love you!" Spike moaned as he slid both hands down to her hips, taking them firmly in his grasp.

Buffy had a mini-orgasm as soon as he said those words again. The words she had never dreamed he'd say to her. She gasped and trembled then started moving up and down faster on his pole, she felt the 'big one' getting ready to hit.

"Buffy--Unnnhh! Buffy wait!" Spike used his grip on her hips to slow her down, until she was barely moving.

"What... is it? What's wrong?" Buffy panted with glazed eyes, looking down at him with concern.

"I want... you to bite me," Spike said seriously.

Buffy's eyes widened. "W-What?" She stopped moving completely, staring at him, stunned.

"I want you to bite me. It will... help you heal faster. And... I just want you to. I want to prove how much I love you," Spike said with a tinge of nervousness as he caressed her thighs and hips.

Buffy couldn't speak of a moment. Then, "Spike... pet, you... don’t have to do that to prove anything to me. You know you really don't want that."

Buffy didn't want him to do something he'd hate just to please her. Especially that. With him being the Slayer and all. Although, she could not deny the way her body tightened up and tingled, and her juices had gushed at his words.

"I want it. I want you to do it." Spike looked into her eyes. "Let me see your other face... I want to make love to all of you, every part of you..." He began thrusting gently back into her.

Buffy was still in shock but her demon understood quite well and was perfectly happy to comply with his request. Her vampiric features slid into place. She started moving up and down again, scratching her nails lightly over his chest, tweaking his dark nipples, a low growl escaped her mouth. Her golden eyes locked with his stormy blue. She saw the same lust and love in them that she'd seen before she went into game face. There was even a glimmer of added excitement to his eyes, as well as a little fear. This meant more to her than anything else he had done so far. This proved beyond all doubt that he accepted all of her and still loved her.

Buffy moved on him harder and faster. "Are you--Ahhh!--sure, pet?"

She scanned his face for any second thoughts. The best part was that he didn’t just blurt out his request in passion. He had planned on giving her this wonderful gift, on sharing this experience with her, all along.

"Yesss! Yes! I want it! Bite me! Please!" Spike gasped and tilted his head to the side, giving her access to his throat.

Buffy bent back over him, licking long strokes up and down his neck. She eyed the scars left from the previous bites. That was where she would make her mark. Covering the others for all-time. God, or Satan, help the next demon that tried putting their mark on him. They would be very sorry that they even thought about it. She’d eviscerate them on the spot. They’d be dead five times before their carcasses hit the ground. Spike belonged to Buffy now -- lock, stock and barrel.

Buffy had never been so excited in her life as she prepared to sink her teeth into his tender, creamy flesh. Juices flooded out of her cunt around his big cock and ran down his balls, then soaking into the sheets under them. She growled, snarled and mewled alternately, slamming her pussy onto his dick with more and more force and speed.

Spike panted and counter-thrusted up into her. Their constant vocalizations, the wet squishing sounds his cock made as it drove in and out of her oozing pussy, their pelvises smacking together -- the sounds formed a symphony to heighten and enhance their passions. They were working each other into a sexual frenzy.

Spike was breathless with anticipation. What would it be like? Would it hurt a lot?

Buffy whimpered and growled, getting closer to the brink. It was time. She opened her mouth wide and descended on the smooth, buttery skin of his throat. She bit down suddenly, but carefully, into his flesh.

Spike tensed and cried out when her razor-sharp fangs sliced into his flesh. He groaned and gasped at the sensation of being penetrated by her while her juicy snatch slammed down on his cock. It was the single most erotic thing he’d ever experienced. His mouth went slack and his eyes rolled up to white when she started pulling his blood into her mouth. Her lips formed a tight seal around the punctures as she sucked on his neck.

“BUFFY! Aaaah! Ohh--Oh FUCK! Gonna cum!” Spike’s hips bucked wildly up at her of their own volition, his hands clutched at her ass spasmodically.

Buffy was experiencing something akin to nirvana. Her gold eyes crossed and rolled around. Being on top of her Slayer and fucking him into next Wednesday was paradise all by itself. But this...this was a religious experience. His long, rigid, slick pole sliding in and out of her slippery cunt, hitting that sweet spot in her quim with every forceful stroke -- his hands clutching at her -- his moans and cries of pleasure/pain -- his hot, delicious, powerful Slayer blood gushing into her mouth, over her tongue and down her throat. She felt the power course through her body.

Their orgasms hit them unexpectedly and with an almost excruciating force at the same time. Their bodies went stiff, thrusting hard against each other, driving his cock to the bottom of her womb, their fingers dug into the other’s flesh as they began to shimmy and shake violently.

“OH GOD! BUFFY! F-FUCK! OHBABYYESYESOHGODYES!” Spike’s scream was ripped out of him as he started shooting what felt like gallons of cum up into her pussy.

Buffy came with her mouth still plastered to his neck. When the shockwaves of pleasure started rocking her body, her gold eyes shot open; she removed her fangs from his flesh and threw her head back. Her bloodstained mouth opened in an ‘O’ as she emitted an inhuman, high-pitched keening sound.

“YESSSSSSS! SSPPIKE! ANGGGHH! SLAYER! YESSS!” she screeched and hissed.

Spike grasped at her hips and fucked up into her like a wild man. His cock refused to stop spewing and spasming inside of her.

Buffy howled in ecstasy, tears leaked from the corners of her golden eyes. This was the most intense orgasm of them all and she was in awe of it -- its power was absolute. She whimpered and moaned as it kept going on and on. It would feel like it was finishing when she'd feel him twitching and spurting again, setting her off again.

They humped desperately against each other. Their crotches were soaked with their combined juices.

Buffy fell onto his chest, unable to support her upper body anymore. Spike turned his head and brushed his lips over hers, they kissed and mauled the other's mouth as they panted, still moving their pelvises together. He tasted his blood on her lips and tongue, it wasn't as repugnant as he imagined it would be. In fact, it excited him. He grunted as yet another jet of cum squirted out of him. He didn't even notice that his lips got cut a bit on her fangs. A familiar lightheaded, dizzy sensation passed over him.

They went limp against each other, their brains short-circuiting momentarily from the pleasure overload.






Spike came to, feeling Buffy licking gently and lazily at the marks she'd put on his neck. She lay against his side, one arm and one leg draped possessively over his nude, sweaty body.

He looked at her and smiled lopsidedly. "I passed out again, eh?" He stroked her forearm.

"Yep. I did too for a minute. Your neck hurt, luv?" Buffy kissed his chest, her human features once again in place. "Pet? Was I too rough? The bleeding's stopped..." She lightly touched his bloody lips and neck with her fingertips.

Spike raised a slightly shaky hand to his neck, touching the bite marks. His hand came away wet. There was only a faint trace of blood, most of the moisture was Buffy-saliva.

"No, I'm okay. It was... I know I say this a lot, but -- Wow! I don't think I could handle that every time we do it though... a little too... intense."

Buffy smiled and leaned over, brushing her mouth over his, her tongue gently sweeping over the cut on his bottom lip. They kissed tenderly for a moment before Buffy pulled back. There was something on her mind, one of the last taunts that Sam had leveled at her nagged at her brain. She needed to know if it were true.

"Spike-pet... I have to ask you something. And if the answer is yes, I won't be pissed at you."

Spike looked at her and creased his brow. "What?"

"Did... you and Sam have sex?"

"What? Buffy, we went out for months and months. Yeah, we had sex..."

"No. I mean recently. I lost track of the sodding time so I don't know how long ago, but I think it was a week ago."

A slightly guilty look passed over his face. "No. No sex." Spike shifted position. "We should really change the bed, it's drenched," he laughed anxiously.

"Spike? I won't be mad. I told you." Buffy reached out and stroked his face.

"You won't?" he asked dubiously.

"I won't."

Spike looked away. "We didn't have sex... but..."

Buffy tried to remain calm. "But?"

"We... She.... she wanted to." Spike ran a hand through his sweaty hair and exhaled loudly. "She took off her dress and --" He looked at her. "You don't really want to hear this, do you?"

"I want to know. The bitch taunted me about it. Sayin' she sucked you off and the two of you fucked like bunnies for hours. Did that happen?" She prayed the answer was no. She'd get past it -- he had thought Buffy betrayed him, and he had been hurting. It would be natural for him to want some... comfort. However the thought of Sam touching him infuriated Buffy. She wanted to rip her apart.

"No! Nothing like that hap-- Well... she did, um, take my... uh... she put it in her mouth. But I stopped the whole thing before... you know..."

Buffy ground her teeth. "That bloody bitch! I'll kill her! I'll --"

"Hey, you said you wouldn't get mad!" Spike said, getting worried.

"I said I wouldn't get mad at you. I didn't say anything about her." She kissed him fiercely, needing to claim his mouth as well as the rest of him again.

Spike broke the kiss for some air. "I'm sorry, Buffy. Believe me. If I had any idea of what she had done..." He stroked her back.

"Not your fault, pet." Buffy smiled weakly.

"Let's not talk about her anymore. She's long gone. We don't have to worry about her messing with us ever again," Spike soothed.

"Aw, why did you have to say that?" Buffy rolled her eyes. "You just jinxed the whole bloody thing. Now she'll be back for sure."

"She'd better stay away... if she knows what's good for her." He rolled over and looked down at her. "I won't let her hurt you again."

Spike's eyes spoke volumes to her. He didn't say it, but he would kill Sam before he let her get her hands on Buffy again. Amazingly, Buffy felt herself starting to get very horny again. After that last orgasm, she thought she'd be shagged out for the rest of the night. But the love and protectiveness that she saw lighting his eyes, made her feel delightfully squidgy inside.

Spike dipped his head down and captured her lips with his, stoking her furnace even more. He pulled back. "We really need to change the sheets first. The wet spot could have its own lifeguard."