[Reviews - 57] LikedPrinter
Summary: AU. When Buffy is on her way to a vacation with Joyce and Dawn, their plane is hijacked, and Buffy is taken hostage. She ends up in a very foreign, Arabian Nights-like country and is sold into slavery. Guess who buys her... Please be sure to read my author's note, I wouldn't want you to read something which upsets you.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 43440 Read: 10046
Published: 03/29/2005 Updated: 02/15/2006

1. Hijacked by Charlie [Reviews - 13] (3330 words)

2. Arabian Nightmare by Charlie [Reviews - 0] (6134 words)

3. Unveiled by Charlie [Reviews - 0] (4096 words)
Author's note: A big thank you to my friend Mariana for the beta!!! I know you had a hard time with this chapter, but the outcome is more than worth the wait.

4. Crime and Punishment by Charlie [Reviews - 0] (4145 words)
(Co-written by Mariana)
Author's note: this was probably the hardest chapter ever! What you're about to read is the result of many discussions and what seems like hundreds of emails sent between me and my friends. Without the creative input from Kar and the untiring efforts of Mariana, who fully deserves to be called co-author to this chapter, I couldn't have written it. Thanks for all your support!!!
To those of you who have expressed some concern about Buffy not resisting Spike hard enough: I can only say, have a little patience, and keep reading - she'll never be just "one of the pack". Let the story develop - you might just like it.

5. Sheik Khari Ahani's little secret by Charlie [Reviews - 1] Liked (3219 words)
None, except for my eternal gratefulness to my beta!

6. Independence Day by Charlie [Reviews - 10] Liked (6109 words)
Author's note: a huge thanks to my friend Mariana who did not only beta this for me, but is the reason this chapter exists.

7. 07: The pink-eyed Monster by Charlie [Reviews - 1] Liked (7005 words)
Author's note: All Spuffy shippers will have to be very strong this chapter. But trust me, this is just one more step on the way... Thanks to the wonderful Mariana, here's your update...

8. 08: Disclosure by Charlie [Reviews - 1] Liked (4163 words)
Author's note: thanks to Mariana for all the work she had betaing this chapter (and it was a lot of work!). What would I do without you?

9. 09: Poison by Charlie [Reviews - 31] Liked (5239 words)
Credits: The lyrics used in this chapter are from Kazeem El Saher, "El Hob El Mostahil". No copyright infringement intended. No affiliation or contact to the artist or the song whatsoever. I just loved the words, so I used them.