Summary: Seventeen year old Buffy Summers is a High School Senior with a boyfriend and life is great, until she realizes one morning that, well, life changes fairly quickly, especially when you find out something you've been denying is real. Nominated in the 9th Round of the Love's Last Glimpse Awards for: Best WIP, Best Angst and Best Fantasy.
Rated: 15
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 36 Completed: Yes
Word count: 139795 Read: 75051
Published: 04/02/2005 Updated: 05/08/2006

1. There's my path by Niamh [Reviews - 41] (1773 words)

2. Walking after midnight by Niamh [Reviews - 20] (1866 words)

3. I'm pregnant. Can you pass the turnips? by Niamh [Reviews - 26] (2321 words)

4. Mistakes are often the portals of discovery by Niamh [Reviews - 18] (2799 words)

5. Dangerous by Niamh [Reviews - 22] (1874 words)

6. Through a mirror clear by Niamh [Reviews - 24] (1962 words)

7. Some comfort here by Niamh [Reviews - 23] (2556 words)
I'd like to thank all my readers and everyone that's taken the time to write me a review. You have no idea how much that means to me. I appreciate it so very much.

8. There's two words to that bargain by Niamh [Reviews - 17] (2828 words)
thanks so much to everyone that has taken the time and trouble to leave a review. It means the world to me.

9. The map of honor by Niamh [Reviews - 32] Liked (2933 words)
I apologize for taking so long to update this. I know it has been a while, but believe me when I say I won't do it again. I hope. Anyway, here's the next installment. I hope you enjoy this. And my heartfelt thanks to everyone who has taken the time to review. Your support means alot. Slainte, and Happy Solstice one and all. Nia.

10. Conversations kill by Niamh [Reviews - 25] Liked (2097 words)
I'm posting this now, though I'm not really sure its done, but I'm doing it for a couple of reasons. . . mainly because someone asked.

11. Talk to me while I'm listening by Niamh [Reviews - 45] Liked (3338 words)
I'm trying soo hard to get these chapters out as quick as I can. Hopefully you're all still with me. I'd like to thank each one of the 23 people *hugs* who reviewed the last chapter. You are the best. Nia

12. Hanging by a moment by Niamh [Reviews - 33] Liked (3420 words)
Holy. . . My absolute thanks to all 41 people who reviewed that last chapter. *hugs* You absolutely made my week. Hopefully this chapter will live up to the expectations of the last one.

13. Sugar Taste by Niamh [Reviews - 34] Liked (5333 words)
I never expected this story to get the reviews it has. I'm soo. . . . you readers are just the best, and everyone that's leaving a review has my gratitude. You rock.

14. Crash by Niamh [Reviews - 31] Liked (5243 words)
Oh I love you guys, every single one of you that keeps leaving a review. You guys are the best. . . you are really, truly the best.

15. Hands of fate by Niamh [Reviews - 18] Liked (6204 words)
My thanks to everyone that's reviewed so far, because reviews make the world go round. . . or well, they make the writer happy. Making the writer happy makes more words written faster. More words written make the chapter updates more frequent. . . . see what I'm getting at? *blows kisses to every reviewer*

16. Mama may have by Niamh [Reviews - 18] Liked (5857 words)
Like so many others, I lost a lot of reviews in the crash. To those of you who read this and posted, please be kind and repost your review. . and to those of you who think you might have. . go ahead and do it. It would really make my day.

17. All I want for Christmas is you by Niamh [Reviews - 43] Liked (4765 words)
I'm gonna beg here, because I lost way too many reviews for this story in the great crash -- and I'm really prepared to beg for them. . . so please, if you haven't reviewed before-- now's the time -- and if you have, please continue. . .And for those of you beautiful people like beasleysmom, wolfspider, ariadne and cordykitten, who reviewed twice (and If I missed you I'm sorry) my thanks.

18. I'll have a blue Christmas without you by Niamh [Reviews - 28] Liked (4402 words)
Okay, peeps, the only reason you're gettng another chapter today is because it's my sister's birthday -- my little spider. . . so . . .

19. A storm is swelling by Niamh [Reviews - 35] Liked (4558 words)
Ah, I have to thank two people, okay, three -- first my apologies and heartfelt thanks to Sevvy, who never missed a chapter and reviewed nicely 2x for both stories *hugs*; secondly to Slink -- who very nicely made me a soundtrack!!!!! *squee* for Origins. . . and for my very own alienbaby. . . *hugs*. This chapter is for you --

20. Baby please come home by Niamh [Reviews - 25] Liked (3027 words)
This almost didn't get posted. I hurt my arm and couldn't move it at all for a couple of days, and if not for Slinky and Addie. . . well, I'll get to that when I post Revelations. For now, hold off on the tomatoes

21. She's a little runaway by Niamh [Reviews - 38] Liked (4248 words)
My thanks to everyone who's read this so far. . . and a quick thank you to everyone who's left a review. And a request to go vote for me at the Spuffy Awards

22. Hell is living without you by Niamh [Reviews - 44] Liked (6069 words)
Sorry this took so long, but issues with my arm have gotten really bad. I'm advised that I have to "cease any extra movement" until they can figure out what went snap. This will probably be it for a while.

23. Madness in love by Niamh [Reviews - 52] Liked (4331 words)
my apologies for the time between updates. I'll try to be more frequent until the end

24. To feel the sun by Niamh [Reviews - 34] Liked (4060 words)
I'm sorry its taken so long to update. My injury is actually worse than originally thought. . . but none of you wants to hear about that, so I give you the next update. Can't promise when the next one is coming though. . .

25. Yielding to temptation by Niamh [Reviews - 31] Liked (4431 words)
I'm so sorry about not posting sooner. I thought about posting this before, but I was stumped (still am), blocked and otherwise distracted away from this story. Hopefully you guys will leave me lots of kind words and some inspiration. Happy holidays one and all. . . . Nia

26. No rule but love by Niamh [Reviews - 30] Liked (4628 words)
enjoy

27. Someone you can’t live without by Niamh [Reviews - 27] Liked (3839 words)
I don't take the time to thank each and every one of you for the lovely reviews, and I should. I can't, for a couple of different reasons, but you should all know how much the reviews mean. I am so very grateful for each and every one.

28. Mad dogs and Englishmen by Niamh [Reviews - 28] Liked (3709 words)
Thanks to Addie Logan, who provided a second set of eyes and did a quick beta on this

29. Only keeping an animal by Niamh [Reviews - 24] Liked (3581 words)
thanks, Addie, for the quick beta

30. Just hold on by Niamh [Reviews - 47] Liked (3566 words)
See below, please. Sorry for the delay, but my arm is giving me fits.

31. Taking care of business by Niamh [Reviews - 21] Liked (4805 words)

32. Sunshine in a shady place by Niamh [Reviews - 25] Liked (4619 words)
Thanks to everyone who's left a review and is still with me after that long break. Your kind words and support mean a lot to me.

33. Words that bring the storm by Niamh [Reviews - 24] Liked (3655 words)
Thanks everyone for all the reviews. Stay with me just a little bit longer

34. Not heed the raving blast by Niamh [Reviews - 25] Liked (4456 words)

35. Beginning All by Niamh [Reviews - 29] Liked (5215 words)

36. Ever After by Niamh [Reviews - 77] Liked (5427 words)
My heartfelt thanks to all of you have followed this from beginning to end, laughed and cried along with Will and Buffy and especially those of you that took the time to leave a review. I hope you've all enjoyed this as much as I have.