K, this was the last one written by spikesbabyblues, the next one is mine :P lol.

~


The week had passed in a blur for Buffy as she spent her days at work in the library, and her nights practicing for her new job. She had thought of outfits she could wear, gone shopping and bought lots of sexy underwear, thongs included, which she usually didn’t wear. She had bought lots of make- up, made a hair appointment to get it styled a little more. Harmony had done a good job but she just wanted to get some more done. She had also bought a sexy dress for after her routine. When she hadn’t been shopping, she was practicing her dancing. She locked her door, closed the curtains, turned up the music and let herself go. And she felt ready.



At least, she had until now. Now, standing in front of the club door, with an hour until she was due to perform. The nerves were back with a vengeance. Butterflies flew inside her stomach and she felt like she could faint. But she needed to do this. She had felt so good and confident last week and she needed that again. So she took a breath, stood up straight and walked through the door with her head held high. She looked confident, even if she didn’t really feel it. She headed straight for the dressing room in hope of finding to find Chloe already there, or somewhere along the way. It was the former; she caught a glimpse of Chloe as she entered the dressing room. She gave a shy smile to the two other girls who were sharing the room as she went directly to Chloe.

“Hi” she greeted just as shyly

“Buffy, hey” the other girl smiled. She looked Buffy up and down taking in the changes “Nice hair” she said, talking about the newest cut Buffy had, it was another inch or so shorter, with some more highlights in different shades of blonde “Make up looks great too. You look really good Buffy.”

“Thanks” Buffy blushed at the compliments

“So have you thought about what outfit you’re going to wear tonight?” Chloe asked her

“Not really, I wasn’t sure what I was expected to wear”

“Well, some people dance just in their dresses, some use the outfits. It’s really up to you” Chloe explained. Buffy nodded as she listened to the other woman’s instructions. ”So what’s it gonna be?”

“I think, I’d rather just go with the same costume as last week”

“Ok, it’s in here” Chloe went over to a large cupboard that held all the different outfits and pulled it out. She took it over and handed it to Buffy. Accepting it with a thank you and a sweet smile Buffy went to the bathroom to change.
It was a different schoolgirl outfit, she didn’t know why but it still looked good. It was a cream colour plaid, plaited skirt. A white shirt that was unbuttoned enough to show some cleavage and a peek of her pale pink bra. There was also a tie that matched the skirt. Whit stockings black shoes finished the outfit. She touched up her make up and hair. And then entered the main room again. Chloe immediately joined her

“You look great Buffy. Just one thing, does your underwear match?”

“Yes” Buffy laughed

“Ok, then you’re set. Come on, let me introduce you to the others”

Buffy followed her until they approached the two women that Buffy had seen when she first arrived.

“Hey guys this is Buffy. Buffy this is Lucy” Chloe pointed to a pretty brunette and “ Brooke” she indicated a stunning blonde.

“Hi” Buffy said, feeling shy looking at them

“Hey” they said simultaneously


Buffy took a seat and started chatting to them. They all gave her tips to keep the attention of the men, how to make herself feel more confident. They were really nice and really had made her feel more at ease. The next 30 minutes flew by and soon enough, Chloe was nudging her and telling her it was her time to go on stage. Buffy was surprised that the nerves didn’t return. She stood up talking a long breath and then headed backstage. She waited until she heard Angel begin to speak

“Ok gentlemen, you saw her last week doing an audition. Tonight is her first official night on the job. So everyone welcome Buffy to the stage”


Buffy took her cue and took to the stage, held high and a smile on her face. Chloe had chosen the song she would dance to. And as she heard the first notes of “Slave 4 u” she smiled. It was one of the songs she had practiced to in the past weeks, after being told by Chloe that a song like that, although a bit faster than some songs they would normally dance to, was a good song. Because it was a sexy song. And so Buffy began to move. She couldn’t help think about how her outfit suited the opening lines of the song. She instinctively started off with a twirl and then just allowed the music to take over. It was like going into a trance. She just let herself move to the beat of the music. As she moved she started by removing the tie from around her neck, which she threw to the floor. She then sensually undone each of the buttons on her shirt and slid it off. AS she moved, she removed her clothes item by item. She barely registered the fact that she was doing it. She was now standing in just her pale pink bra and thong. The song was almost done as she slowly removed the bra. There was a pole in the middle of the stage which some of the dancers used. And she decided to also put it to use. So as the song was coming to an end, she went over. Taking a hold of the pole, she spun around on it, and finished in a split.
She had never noticed the lone man near the back of the club, sitting at a table, looking contentedly at her. He had never seen anything so beautiful in all his life. This woman was lost in the music, it overtook her and she simply was. And that entranced him. She moved with grace, but also with abandon. And he wanted a piece of that. He wanted this woman who seemed so at peace with herself as she danced on that small stage. He simply wanted her.


As the music finished Buffy jolted back to reality. The men in the club were going wild. She took in the bills that scattered the floor. She was amazed that she had not even registered that they were being thrown at her feet the whole time she danced. She stood up, gave the crowd a small smile and gathered her money and clothes and left the stage.


After a short chat with Chloe who congratulated her on her routine, they agreed to meet in the main bar and Buffy went to change into her new dress while Chloe went to do her own performance.


She re- emerged 30 minutes later and entered the bar. She wore a long ankle length dress, with a split to her thigh. It had a very low- scooped neck and low back with a halter neck. She looked great. She went to the bar and ordered a coke. She felt someone come up behind her. She turned expecting to see Chloe, but found Angel standing behind her.

“Hi Buffy” he greeted

“Hi Angel” she replied

“You did a really good job up there tonight” he praised

“Thanks” Buffy gave a smile. She had a feeling that he was going to flirt with her, which rarely happened to her. But she had no interest in Angel. She was about to excuse herself when Chloe appeared

“Hi Buffy, hey boss”

Angel said a quick hi and then left the women by themselves again. They chatted for a while. Buffy was excited at the fact she had made about £350 tonight in tips. She had also agreed on a starting wage of £500 a week as a starting wage. Because it was a quite exclusive club so it paid good money. Her pay would be higher eventually. She decided not to stay too long. She talked for about an hour and then said goodbye. Telling Chloe she would see her on Wednesday before leaving. She had the morning shift at the library the next day so she wanted to get home.


As she got closer to the door she caught a glimpse on a gorgeous man. He had hair so blonde it was almost white. His cheekbones were cut so sharp they were like lethal weapons. But what she really noticed was when he made eye contact with her. He had the most fantastic blue eyes. They seemed to penetrate her very soul when he looked at her. And she felt something she never had before. Pure, unadulterated want. She wanted this man. But he blinked and she broke out of her trance. She looked away and kept walking. She left the club, and headed for home. Thinking of him the whole way there.

TBC....