K, this chappy is mine!! :) Please review!!


“Are you coming home tonight?” Willow asked Buffy the following Wednesday, walking out the school. “Xander is coming over and we’re going to eat popcorn and watch a movie.”

Buffy looked at her friend.
“Oh, I’m sorry Wills, maybe another time. I have stuff to do tonight…”

“What’s up with you Buff? You have been studying really hard lately. You spend more time in that library than you spend with us.”

“I know, but I promise I’ll make it up to you. Both of you. What if we go to the Bronze tomorrow night?”

“K, yeah that sounds cool.” Willow smiled, still a bit disappointed though.

Later that same night Buffy Summers walked into the dark club, scanning the murking interior for the blonde guy she had seen there the last time, but with no success. She sighed and walked to the backstage area.

“Hey Buffy, how you doing?” One of the girls asked her as she entered the dressing room to change her clothes.

“Hey Claudia, I’m great, thanks!”

Claudia was a new girl, who had started working in the club a couple nights earlier. She had brown hair, and a wonderful body which she worked to perfection when she danced around the post.

Buffy opened her backpack and took out her tiger-thong and
a matching bra.

“Wow, we changed today huh?” Claudia laughed, checking her new “cat outfit”.

“Yeah, I think I’ve used too many times the high school girl already. Although they love it…”

“They love you Hon, not the outfit.” Claudia said while she continued putting on her white, long boots.

Buffy smiled.
“Well then, I suppose they’ll love this show. I’ve worked on a new technique and I’m sure they’ll be amazed.”

Claudia winked an eye at her and left saying: “I’m sure they will.”

Buffy entered the bathroom, took off her white shirt and her lace bra. Replacing them with the tiger stripped ones and changed into the rest of her outfit. Once she closed the zipper on her waistband and fastened the strings on her back, she stepped on the high heels and fastened them to her feet. Then she took out her ponytail and placed a lace headband decorated with two tiger ears on. She underlined her eyes and put some mascara and rouge on.

“Wow, you look fantastic!” Danielle told her as Buffy walked out the bathroom.

“Thanks!” Buffy smiled as she walked out of the stage. Jennifer Lopez’s song “Get right” started playing as she climbed up the stage. She started moving in front of the drooling-watchers, touching her legs softly, and running her hands behind her head and over her breasts.

A blonde guy was watching her from the other side of the club. He was hidden in the shadows, in a corner where she wouldn’t be able to see him, but where he could see her perfectly.

Spike’s cock was straining hard against his pants. He couldn’t wait for the moment to climb that stage and fuck that girl against the wall as many times as he could, until he left her exhausted. He had seen her when she entered the club. He knew she was looking for him when she checked out her surroundings. He could feel how much she wanted him, it was like a strong scent coming from her.

When Spike started leading his hand to his pants, a waitress suddenly appeared.

“Hey,” She greeted, showing her dark eyes. “Can I offer you anything else?”

“Oh, no thanks, I’m fine with my scotch.”

“Something to eat? Another drink?… A lap dance?”

Spike turned and looked at her.
“I’m sorry?”

“It’s just…” the girl smiled, as her hand climbed up her thigh. She placed her knee on his leg. “I thought that maybe you’d be interested, coming here so often…” She took his hand and put it between her thighs.

“Sorry, no.”

“Hey, I know how you watch me, every time I climb up the stage. I could make a little exception with you and make a little discount… or maybe for free.”

“Sorry, I said I wasn’t interested.”

The girl dropped his hand.
“Fine. Goodbye.” She left sulking.

When Spike turned his look to the stage again, the blonde had already gone.
*Fuck. *

Later that night, Willow and Xander, who were walking to Willow’s place to watch the movie, walked by the door of the club.

“God I’d give anything to enter here.” Xander said, stepping in front of the building and looking up to the billboard. “As soon I turn 18 I swear to God I’ll come.”

“Ugh… I don’t even want to know what kind of sluts come here every night.” Willow said in disgust. “I mean, can you imagine how horrible it must be to get naked in front of those… men who come to see your boobs and… you know…”

“Yeah… horrible.”

“Come on, let’s go. We still need to study history after watching the movie.”

“Gee, you just ruined my night.” Xander joked.

It was ten thirty when Buffy finished her set that night and changed the second outfit she had wore, to her usual clothes.

“K, bye girls!”

“G’Night Buffy!!”

She walked out the backstage and made her way to the exit door, when someone got in her way.

“I’m sorry…” She said as she run into someone. She looked up and realized it was the beautiful blonde she had seen and look for the entire night. “Oh, hi.”

“Hey luv.” He smiled, looking at her. “I liked your show tonight.”

“Oh, thanks.” Buffy smiled shyly. “Excuse me.” She said as she walked passed him.

“Hey, I didn’t get your nickname…”

“Well,” she turned around, thinking. “I don’t… really have one.”

“Is this man bothering you, Miss Summers?” the guard of the door asked.

“No John, it’s ok, thanks.” She turned to the blonde guy. “The name’s Buffy. Good Night.”

Spike smiled as he watched her leaving.
*Well, I’ve got her name… Buffy Summers. That’s a start. *


TBC…