Part 3
Previously.....
Buffy's breathing returned to normal and she finally opened her eyes. "Mr. Wolf!" She exclaimed, "I do believe that was the best feast I ever had where I wasn't doing the eating and ...........Oh!" She said looking down between them "Mr. Wolf what a HUGE dick you have! You're mouth is obviously for eating, but I wonder what you'll use THAT for?!"
***************************************************************************

"Well, I just don't know Little Red Riding Hood. Do *you* have any ideas as to what I could do with it?"

Buffy made a show of mulling the idea over. While she was 'thinking' she sat up and moved closer to Spike and also moved down his body. Spike watched with growing......interest. Buffy looked closely at his throbbing hard-on then up at his face with the sauciest grin she could muster.

"Looks good enough to eat" she mumbled, just loud enough for him to hear. Swinging one leg over both of his as he rolled onto his back she dropped to all fours and crawled backwards until her head was above his dick. Spike closed his eyes as she took his rigid staff in her hand and lowered her mouth to him. She slowly pumped up and down his length and, finally, making her tongue into a point, licked the head all the way around before flicking it rapidly across the tip. Spike moaned as Buffy gave the head a final lash of her tongue before turning quickly and leaping off the bed and scampering to the foot of the ladder.

"Well that was fun Mr. Wolf" she called "but I'd better be getting home now. Thanks for everything." She winked as Spike's head shot up in confusion. "Goodbye" she waved cheerfully and began to climb the ladder.

She'd gotten halfway up the ladder when a growling, vamp-faced Spike grabbed her right ankle. Buffy's legs turned to jelly again as the snarling vamp began to tug at her ankle. She'd known she was being an insufferable tease, but she'd got hers and she could never resist teasing Spike. For Spike's part, he wasn't *really* all that unhappy about this turn of events. From his position beneath her Spike had one hell of a view up her skirts. Obviously she was bare as he had ripped her panties off earlier. She kicked her ankle trying to loosen his grip and Spike almost literally drooled at the sight of her glistening pussy lips peeping out at him and her firm ass wriggling with the effort of trying to throw him off. The sight was so spellbinding he didn't realise that Buffy had put the foot he was holding back onto the ladder. She crossed her left leg behind her and stamped hard on his outstretched arm. Spike cursed and let go immediately, and Buffy began to scarper up the ladder again.

"You sly little witch!" Spike exclaimed, sure that she must have known how put off he'd been by being able to see up her skirt. He rushed up the ladder and caught her easily as she shrieked and giggled. Coming up behind her he grabbed her pinafore straps in one hand, forcing her shoulders back and effectively immobilising her arms. He swung round and held her dangling by her apron straps.

"Oh! Put me down Mr Wolf" she giggled kicking her legs.

"My pleasure" Spike grinned, dropping her from their current position about three quarters of the way up the ladder, down to the hard floor. He leapt straight down on top of her, turning her over and pinning her arms by her head and straddling her hips. "Now just where did you think you were going pet?" Spike growled in her ear "Big Bad Wolfie isn't finished with you yet."

"But you said you were going to eat me and you did! I didn't think you'd have any trouble finding something that you could do yourself with that big dick." She smiled cheekily as she spoke again, intentionally using one of the phrases she'd picked up from him. "You know, what with your begin such a wanker!"

That phrase (and the fact she'd used it correctly) coming out of Buffy's mouth stunned Spike for a fraction of a second and Buffy managed to tip him off her as she turned over and began to get to her feet. Spike was too quick again though, and she found herself squashed on her front, arms held down by her head once more.

"You shouldn't tease a wolfie little girl, and you REALLY shouldn't insult him."

Grinding his hardness into her ass he put his mouth against her neck, letting her feel the points of his fangs for a second. "When wolves get angry they're inclined to BITE!" As he said 'bite' he tightened his grip on her arms and made a snapping sound at her ear. Buffy couldn't hold in a yelp as his teeth snapped and her stomach turned over with desire. God but she wanted him to bite her. Since they'd been 'shagging' he hadn't even tried that, in fact this was the first time he'd even mentioned anything like it. Buffy's heart rate increased dramatically as she remembered a pleasure so intense it had made her pass out when Angel had bitten her three years earlier.

Spike smelt her arousal and heard her heart rate increase. "Oh you bad girl!" He said "I think someone wants to be bitten!"

Gathering reserves of strength from god only knew where Buffy managed to throw him off again and she bolted. She could hear Spike spring to his feet behind her and she jumped on the bed to run across it. Spike pounced, catching her around the knees he tackled her down onto the bed. She fell face first and was instantly held down by Spike's weight on her.

"You're not fooling me luv" he said breathily "if you were really trying to get away you wouldn't keep letting me pin you down like this little red. I know what you want me to do with my prick..........I also know what you want me to do with my fangs."

"I don't know what you could mean Mr. Wolf" she was feigning innocence again but Spike was rapidly getting past the point of playing. Buffy squirmed under him, she knew what she wanted him to do with his prick and fangs too but she was enjoying the chase far too much to tell him that just yet. As she wriggled, her ass rubbed his crotch, as far as Spike was concerned her wriggling was doing nothing but ensuring she was going to be getting a damn good shagging VERY soon. Pulling her hands to the small of her back he held them there with one hand while the other freed his cock.

"You know exactly what I mean" Spike admonished "Now be good and open your legs a bit so I can give you what I have for you."

"No!" Buffy said "You're a mean old wolfie and I think you want to do naughty things between my legs."

"Damn right I do! And you want me to too you little sod. Stop pretending you don't and open up."

When Buffy still kept her thighs clamped shut Spike growled and put his mouth on her left butt cheek, dimpling it with the points of his fangs.

"Tell me you want it and let me in" he coaxed "or I'll take a nice big bite out of your luscious ass." Buffy squeaked but didn't move, deciding to test him. Spike slowly slid his fangs into her ripe cheek. Buffy's back arched and she gasped at the slight pain, followed by the delicious pull of him sucking her. He only sucked for a second before withdrawing his fangs and laving at the holes with his tongue to help them to close. Buffy's entire body had relaxed. He easily managed to part her legs now and, letting go of her hands, pulled roughly up on her hips. Before she had even recovered from him biting her ass she was on her knees before him and felt his solid tool plunging deep into her welcoming channel. His hands ran up and down the front of her thighs as he thrust slowly in and out. Steadying herself on one hand Buffy reached behind her to undo the pinafore intending to undress, wanting to feel his skin on her back, when he bent over her which he was sure to do. Spike stopped thrusting and halted the progress of her hand.

"What are you doing?" He questioned

"Taking my clothes off" Buffy giggled, "Never figured you as being one for 'clothes shagging'"

"Ok, first, where in hell did you hear a phrase like that?"

"British girl I chatted to on the internet." She laughed

"Fair enough. Second, normally I do want to see every inch of your delicious body, but not today, you're far too fuckable IN the outfit. Besides, I can get to all the important bits" he said sliding a hand up to her clit and reaching round with the other to tweak at her nipple through the dress. Turning them 90 degrees so that her head was at the top of the bed he continued "So I suggest you forget about undressing and put your delicate little hands on the headboard and hold on tight, cos I'm about to fuck your brains right out of your head."

"Oh god no arguments here!" She gasped as Spike began to thrust again with renewed vigour. She did just as he said and gripped the headboard so hard it was a wonder it didn't splinter under her grasp. She felt him slide her skirt up over her ass and almost screamed as he ran his thumb over his bite mark as he thrust into her hard and fast. Desperately she spread her legs further as he reached deep inside of her with thrusts which now bordered on brutal in their force. He kept up the stimulation of her nubbin, rubbing and pinching it in time with his pelvis slamming into her.

"You like that Little Red Riding Hood?" He growled between thrusts. "Big bad wolf's big hard dick, fucking you senseless?"

"Oh yes...yes...god that's good" she panted out "faster....harder.....thats it......fuck me.....fuck me....ooohh!!"

Buffy was disintegrating into babble rapidly at the feel of him stretching and pounding her from behind. He was grunting like the animal he'd been pretending to be as she slammed backwards to meet his thrusts. They were going at it so hard and she felt so good that her arms began to sag at the elbows and she ended up with her head leaning on the headboard, forearms flat to it as she panted and moaned. Although the position gave Spike a handsome view of her ass, which was now raised as her head slid lower on the headboard, the position made it harder for her to push back and Spike was all for participation from both sides. When her head was almost as low as the pillow he removed his hands from her clit and where they'd been mauling at her breasts through her dress. He reached forward and grabbed her braids again yanking her back up none to gently, until she was back in conventional doggie style position.

"Stay with me luv" he panted out "Come on..........fuck me back.....thats right........."Buffy was thrusting back in earnest now as Spike held her hair like reins and tugged on them every time he thrust into her. He stopped moving entirely saying "Come on then little girl...........show me how much you want it......how much you love it.......fuck yourself on my big hard dick."

By this point Buffy needed no encouragement, although she was disappointed that his thrusting had stopped she was so desperate to feel him moving in and out of her that she shoved herself back and forth hard and fast; using the headboard, which she still gripped with knuckles that were now white, for leverage. Spike pulled on her hair a little harder urging her on "That's it" he encouraged "hard and fast.........shove it all the way inside you..........come on girl......harder..........faster..........fuck it..........." The more he egged her on the harder his hair pulling became and the quicker Buffy felt her orgasm building, just when she thought she couldn't go any faster Spike began to thrust again.

The pair groaned as their hips smashed together with movements that would have hurt each other had they both not been a little more than human. Spike put both braids in one hand and continued to pull them as his hand reached back round underneath her to finger her erect nubbin. "Oh fuck!" Buffy screamed "I'm gonna........gonna......god.........I'm coming!!" As she screamed and her inner convulsions began to milk Spike he collapsed over her back, holding her round the waist as he spurted, thrusting shallowly but at an incredible speed. Still holding her braid he used it to tilt her head and as his own climax rushed through him he sank his fangs into a still screaming Buffy. The Slayers blood seemed to give Spike an endless supply of cum as he just kept spurting and jarring into her. The second his fangs pierced her skin Buffy felt another orgasm rising, and another and another as he sucked at her life's blood and filled her with his cum.

Eventually Spike withdrew his fangs as he finished spurting into her. Pulling her down to the side so they lay in 'spoons' position he licked at her the wounds on her neck as she panted and tried desperately not to lose consciousness. He nuzzled at her neck as her breathing slowed down. Turning her head to look at him as he leaned up on an elbow he rubbed his finger over the bite marks on her neck as he looked into her eyes and said "Are you all right luv?"

Buffy smiled hazily up at him. "I'll tell you when I come down. I'm floating around on a cloud somewhere right now. God that was amazing Spike."

"No shit Slayer" Spike replied, deadpan. He never could resist a spot of sarcasm.

Pulling herself away from him so that he slipped out of her and turning around she said "I have a couple of questions though. One, what was with the 'My Little Pony' antics?"

Spike gave her a confused look.

"You know the hair pulling, and the yelling ' harder..........faster..........fuck it...........' Like I was your pet horse! I half expected you to yell giddy-up at me"

"Giddy-up eh?" Spike smirked "That idea has potential luv. You'd look so cute in a bridle with a bit in your mouth to shut you up. I 'm sure I've still got a riding cr.........." At a playful glare from her he went on "Guess I just forgot who was playing the animal luv, and what kind I was supposed to be. Least it was doggie style though! Truly wolfie! I must get points for that."

"Suppose so" Buffy conceded. "Ok, second," she went silent and as Spike was about to ask her what was second she pounced on him, pinning his arms to the bed and sitting on his legs to immobilise him. "Second, you had that all your own way. Guess you forgot that in the story, Little Red Riding Hood always wins. She always gets the wolf, and gets him good. So you see, I think I'm going to have to hold you down here and fuck YOUR brains out."

"No arguments here luv" Spike grinned growing instantly hard again.

THE END