Epilogue


8 months later...

Things were going great for Buffy. She graduated from high school and she started her first year at UC Sunnydale with Willow. Her and Spike were more in love than ever. They were planning on getting married around Christmas. Buffy couldn't wait until she was done with college to marry him. She always imagined herself getting married around Christmas time and Spike thought it was a good idea. They hired Dawn to be their babysitter when they were out and only if they couldn't get anyone else to watch Amanda. Dawn was like a little sister to Buffy and she loved being around Amanda. Buffy still had the guestroom because she didn't want to move into Spike's room until they were married and he was okay with that. It doesn't mean other things haven't happened though. Buffy walked to his room and listened as she heard soft guitar music coming from inside. She opened his door to see him sitting on the bed with his guitar. He looked up and smiled when he saw her. "You're getting better at that." She said as she walked closer to him.

"Who knows, maybe I'll have my own band some day." She smiled at him and put both her hands on his face as she kissed him.

"It's a possibility." She whispered and he put his guitar away and pulled her on the bed with him, so she was lying next to him. He kissed her again and then moved down to kiss her stomach before resting his head there.

"How's the little one?" He said as he listened to her stomach.

"We're both doing fine. When do you think would be a good time to tell Amanda that she's going to be a big sister?" Spike thought about it.

"We'll tell her soon. I'm sure she'll be okay with it. She always wanted a little brother or sister to play with." Buffy nodded and Spike kissed her again. He slipped his hand under her blouse and touched her stomach, he couldn't believe he was about to have another child. He just hoped things would go better this time because there was no way he was going to lose Buffy. He couldn't bear it. He pulled away and looked at her flushed face. "Sorry, got carried away." Buffy smiled at him and touched his face.

"Never be sorry for wanting me." She whispered and he kissed her again.

"That's one thing I'll never be sorry about, love." He replied as he rested his head back on her belly. They laced their hands together and just lay there. "I wrote another song about you." He said as he looked up at her.

"Another one? You seem to be making a habit of that." Spike smiled.

"What can I say? I've never been this inspired before." Buffy smiled also.

"Can I hear it?" Spike nodded.

"You will, I'm performing at the Bronze on Saturday and I want you to be there." Buffy looked at him.

"You never told me that. That's so great, Spike. You're on your way to stardom." Spike laughed at that.

"Yeah, well it's just me and my guitar. I still don't have a real band." He told her.

"If you're interested, Willow's boyfriend has a band and they're looking for a lead singer. Maybe you could sing with them, they sometimes play at the Bronze." Spike thought about it.

"Maybe I'll consider that, but right now I'm happy with what I'm doing." He said as he kissed her again. They just held each other feeling comfort in the other's embrace. Buffy smiled as she looked down at him, still with his head on her stomach. She still couldn't believe that this was her life. She had a daughter and another child on the way and she had Spike, who she knew would make a wonderful husband. She couldn't be happier as she watched the man she loved.

"Oh yeah, this is the life." She whispered as she drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

The End


Yes, that is my corny ending. I think I'm seriously losing my edge here. Oh well, I'm glad ya'll liked this one. I know it may have been a bit rushed with the whole proposal thing, but I couldn't think of anything else to do at the time. Thanks for all the reviews=)