Chapter. 2

**** FLASHBACK ****

"Give it to me" Buffy said standing infront of him with her arms crossed

"Well, if you insist" he said raising his eyebrows and reaching for the buckle of his panats and she stoppped him "you can do the honors"

"Spike, for once don't think about sex, I was talking about the remote" she said "besides, there is only so much passions I can take"

"Well, I wasn't really talking about sex, but luv if you want"

"a world of no" she said sitting next to him as he looked at her "what?"

"I don't know if you want this mentioned, but we kissed last night on the beach, under the stars, where we expressed some sort of feeling toward eachother"

"I dont regret what I said if that's what you're thinking, but I am just trying to get use to the fact that we kissed" she said facing him "We crossed a line in our friendship"

"so, i didn't scare you off?"

"with your good looks, get out" she said

"Buffy, I want to give us as in a relationship a go, cos I think that us could be a good thing" he said "only if you are up to it"

"Oh William are you asking me to be your girl" she said putting on a shocked face

"Believe I am" he said "only if yu call me Spike though"

"But as your girl I am entitled to call you that" she said as he moved closer to her

"got a point there"

"are you gonna kiss me?"

"was thinking about it, do you want me to kiss you"

"yes, badly" she said as he slammed his lips to hers as she pulled him closer

"Mmm, Buffy" he moaned as he kissed her neck

"Mmm...William" she moaned as he captred her lips again

****END FLASHBACK ****

"William" Giles said knocking on his sons bedroom door as Spike shook himself out of his daydream as he noticed all of his doodles on his work.

"Bloody hell" he cursed silently as he saw Buffy's name all over the sheet "come in dad" he mumbled as Giles entered.

"Hello, just wanted to see if your homework is completed?"

"I am fine dad" he said as Giles walked over to his desk and looked at his work

"should I worry?"

"no"

"then how come I am?" he asked him as Spike avoided his fathers gaze "Buffy is a beautiful girl"

"no, she is more than that...I am in love with her" he started pacing back and fourth "I thought that she hurt me, but in the end it was all my doing, and I had no idea"

"meaning?"

"Dru, she tried to kiss me, Buffy saw & ran off, before watching me push Dru away, I had no idea she was there though"

"Oh dear"

"that's why she was with Angel that day" he said "it never clicked until she metioned it"

"Have you tried to call her?"

"hasn't been home" he replied as he grabbed a cigarette out of his duster pocket and lit it

"thought you quit?" Giles asked

"I didn't & I did" he said opening up his window

"Jenny approached me today"

"yeah?"

"says you haven't been focusing much compared to last years class"

"well i'll try to focus a tad more"

"Spike, I know that you are going through a rough spot at the moment, but don't make mistakes on your senior year that you will just regret"

"dad I-"

"look what I've just told you also goes beyond grades, try call her again" Giles said "and maybe you should look up some information on WWII where a certain Summers girl was not involved"

"I'll do that" he said as Giles walked toward the door

"uh dad"

"Yes William?"

"Thanks" he said "for helping"

"thanks for letting me"

****LATER THAT EVENING****

"Mum, I'm off to bed" Buffy yelled from the top of the stairs

"alright, sweet dreams"

"you too" she said and entered her room to find him lying on her bed asleep "oh god" she mumbled closing her door "serves me right for not talking to him"

She slowly walked to the bed and sat next to him "Spike, wake up" she wispered nudging him slowly as he woke up and smiled

"hey" he mumbled,

"Spike, what are you doing here, it's late" she said as he sat up

"I want to talk things out with you" he said

"now really isnt the time"

"when exactly is the time Buff?" he asked "I don't want to lose you, I want to fix things up before I give up, and regret it"

"fine let's talk...you can go first" she said

"Dru, okay, firstly I did not kiss her, you saw her go to kiss me, but when you ran off, you did not see me push her away"

"how do I believe that?" she asked him

"well, you didn't see any lip contact" he started off "plus, I'm in love with you Summers you know that"

"Spike"

"Okay, look, couples make mistake all the time, but we just had a misunderstanding, hey I'm over the whole you with Angel, cos I love you, just, let's put it behind us and forget"

"You do realise that you are babbling" she cut him iff

"actually, just trying to fix things...please tell me it's working"

"my turn to start talking" she said as he looked at her

"the stage is yours"

"I was...on the day I saw you with her, I was looking all over for you, and it just took me to turn a little corner...and I saw her push you against the wall" she said as he noticed a tear "I thought that you hurt me, you promiced me that we will be a couple that wouldn't hurt eachother blah blah blah"

"don't blah blah things I say" he interuppted "i meant every word of it, luv, I confided in you, told you everything, stuff that I never told Dru when I was with her, I don't just date someone and kiss some one else, that would mean that I am just wasting your time and hurting you, I'd rather us be appy or you be happy alone insead of me hurting you"

"I am hurt" she said standing up

"I didn't kiss her"

"I am hurt cos we have wasted over 2 weeks, 2 weeks when I could've told all our friends, hey me and Spike are together, or Angel suck shit, Spike is better in bed"

"really?"

"I'm talking!"

"sorry, continue" he said standing up and walking over to her

"and I am hurt...hurt that you have not tried to kiss me once" she said "I miss your lips on mine"

"I-"

"I miss us...I want you Spike, please forgive me for suspecting such stupid tings, please forgive me for being childish" she said as he hugged her

"I forgive you" he whispered in her ear "I forgive you, I forgive you, I forgive you"