Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry for the delay, are you all still here and reading?
Thanksgiving had denigrated into a gigglepalooza with the girls, each burst following one of Xander’s little retellings.

“You made a bear. Undo it. Undo it.” The table erupted with laughter while Spike glowered from behind his ropes once again, tighter than the last time and pinching like a bitch.

“That’s the way, Whelp. Laugh it up. Just you watch your back, ‘cause one day ole Spike is gonna have one helluva day.”

“What? With your little pieces of string and your matches? You would have been a big puddle of Spikey goo on the floor before you could even charge us with the knife.” Xander sat back and speared another slab of turkey, stuffing his mouth full and grossed everyone with his grin around the blockage.

Buffy kept her head down, keeping the amusement to herself so she didn’t upset Spike anymore. She had to give him credit. His attempt to take them down in the middle of the Chumash invasion was quite ingenuous, if he’d taken into account that he couldn’t hurt them with anything, not just his fangs. He was all consumed with the sullen now, and Buffy just ached to lean over and hug him. He looked so cute, like a little boy who’d had his favourite teddy shelved for bad behaviour.

Buffy was sitting to his left, her hands itching to feel him up under the table, and she would’ve, if she knew for sure he wouldn’t yell at her. Yelping would be fine, though. She could scratch him behind the…right, “Peas anyone?” The bowl of peas was passed back and forth, nice and mushy just like Giles proclaimed to like them.

Spike licked his lips as he saw the bowl land back on the table in front of him. Apparently he was to be punished with starvation while sitting in front of a table groaning with food. It wasn’t bleeding fair. The cruel lot had even put a plate down at his seat, occasionally ribbing him about having to eat like the pig the Slayer always had claimed him to be.

“Do you want me to get you something to eat?” Buffy whispered in his ear, and despite the yearning he had for one spoonful of those mushy peas, it was a dish much more tasty that first flickered in his mind. He was pretty sure his leer did the trick as Buffy’s cheeks fired up and she dropped her eyes to her own plate.

“Thanks, pet,” he replied as he made the decision to take it easy on her as well as himself. “I’d love some peas and gravy. Bit o’ mash would be tops, too.”

He watched in fascination as the tiny girl he’d been aching to kill for so long served him up a huge dollop of mash and peas, and then covered with a healthy dose of gravy. It warmed him up in the way Dru always had when she took such pains to gift him with some special human to feed on. It was like she actually cared.

“Would I be pushin’ it if I asked for some blood in that, and then for you to mix it all up together?”

Buffy merely grinned and gave him a quick kiss before almost skipping to the kitchen. Spike nearly felt his dead heart skip beats as she bounced back with a mug half-filled with heated blood. Buffy remained standing as she poured the blood on his dish, trying to keep the activity mostly hidden from the other diners who were conspicuously ignoring the both of them. She stirred it all together and Spike could feel himself salivating and eager to tuck in. Right up until he noticed he was still tied up.

Just as he sighed in defeat—knowing they weren’t going to let him go so soon after his failed attempt to kill them all and run to safety—she shifted her chair closer, and took the fork in her hand. Something unfamiliar shifted in his gut—and in his groin too, but that one he recognised—and he watched her with awe in his expression as the tongs of the fork gently poked at his lips.

He opened up and took in her offering, gladly ignoring all the gagging noises from the other end of the table.

“Now Xander, I think it’s cute. They obviously will be having orgasms by the end of the night.” Anya smiled, then grimaced as a projectile pea flew into her face. “Fine, I was only trying to be supportive. You didn’t have to spit in my face.” She sat back and huffed in her seat, throwing her napkin onto her empty plate as Xander’s focus shifted from the events at the end of the table and back to making his girlfriend feel all secure in his…well, passion again.

Spike remained oblivious to it all, just watching this girl who had barged in and ruined all his plans since he first rolled into this dead end town. Oblivious to all but one word, and as it rolled around in his brain he could feel his body react to it and strain towards the Slayer.

Orgasm.

It was just what he needed, and even though he was still balking at the possibility that he felt kind of alright about getting them from the little blonde with more power in her small frame than she knew what to do with, he was left feeling taut and pained as he waited for such an eventuality.

He could think of only one option. She seemed pretty keen on him for reasons he had no clue at fathoming, so he’d take advantage while the offer was there. Who knew where it could lead to? An accidental draining certainly wouldn’t be amiss.

With new determination, Spike gulped each forkful of food she brought to his lips, staring at her and seducing her with his eyes. He knew they were pretty. Dru had harped on it for enough years, and even Angelus and Darla had made the odd comment here and there. So, while he couldn’t give a piss about learning how to thrall, this bird was already hanging off him with no effort, so he knew he could entice her to anything with the softness of his eyes.

He was finished, his stomach settled with a little bit of blood and his raging hard on craving another kind of feed. He could feel the heat of her body without even touching her and he couldn’t wait to get out of this chair and get her alone.

“Right. Think I’m ready for the telly again now, Slayer. Best you get me in there and chained up in the tub again.” Spike didn’t know if she just wanted to be finished with the meal or if she saw that little glint in his eye that promised her some touching, but she was up and releasing him from the ropes before he could wrap his head around it.

Their pace to the bathroom was far from leisurely, their audience left eyes boggling as they disappeared and the lock clicked in place.

Buffy’s back hit the door as Spike leaned over her, his now free hands fisted in her hair. They both remained still, Buffy barely breathing though inwardly laughing as Xander spluttered and begged for someone to help Buffy with the versatile beast that had her trapped in the bathroom.

“Oh for goodness sakes, Xander. You are surely old enough to know that Spike has taken her in there so they can have some hot and raunchy sex. Would you rather they knocked everything off the table and had orgasms right here in front of you?”

The abrupt fit of choking was enough of an answer and Spike chuckled as he buried his face in her neck, quickly losing himself as he smelt his previous claim on her skin. He felt the rise of his demon and a very low but possessive growl was ripped from his throat and Buffy shuddered against him.

“You know I’m going to eat you,” Spike whispered, his voice husky as the coolness of his breath rustled her hair.

In one jarring twist his own back slammed into the door, the overloud announcement of ‘boisterous sex’ the last thing he heard from the other room before her lips were on his and her hands were all over his body, seeking out places an innocent girl with only Angel experience should never boldly go.

Seconds ticked by against the swirling frenzy of her tongue against his own and Spike was forgetting his mission, finding his own hands on a search and mark mission of her more easily accessible parts. He’d just pulled the top over her head, gotten some button snagged in her hair and pulled more than a few strands out as he battled to pull it totally free of her body, when the inevitable happened.

The knock was dull against the door as it bounced against his spine. Groaning loudly he dived on Buffy’s throat, knowing he was running out of time and if he didn’t at least sink in his fangs he was going to explode from pent up lust. His fangs slid in nicely, and before he could even finish flinching from the expected pain, he could hear Buffy’s squeaking inquiry to whoever was on the other side.

“B-Buffy? I, really kinda need to use the bathroom,” Willow called through the door, her voice kind of odd as she waited for the vamp’s insulting invective for her interrupting something that was obviously meant to be private.

Buffy was still as a statue, ever wary that she had fangs in her throat but telling herself that he wasn’t flinching in pain, so had no intention of hurting her.

“Just a minute, Will. Be right out.”

The growl at her throat seemed to conflict with her promise, but instead of getting more intensely terrified that Spike was about to kill her, Buffy felt a warm glow almost bursting through her body and ripping her sense apart. “Oh God.”

He sucked at the blood flowing slowly into his mouth and the tension coiled tighter in his body. Frantically he undid his zipper and urged Buffy’s hand to hold him, showing her how to squeeze and stroke him in rhythm to his shallow sucks.

They both moaned loudly and bucked against the door, completely lost to those that they’d left on the other side. Before she knew it, Buffy felt his cool fingers against her, not even knowing when it was he managed to undo her own slacks. It didn’t matter because he was inside her, fingers and fangs teasing and inflaming, and as maddeningly insane as it was, holy God she was going to pass out with pleasure.

Buffy screamed, an ear piercing testimony to Spike’s skill as he lapped at her throat, soothing the mark even as he spurted in her hand. The haze that covered them lingered, feeling like the build-up to release had yet to be reached until with slow and steady breaths they came back to reality, Buffy euphoric while Spike stared at her in horror, small droplets of her blood still lingering on his lips.

And then Spike pulled abruptly away, tucked himself back in and quickly righted his pants, staring at the bare glimpse of her pussy until she blushed and followed suit. Buffy rushed over to the basin to wash her hands, pat cold water on her face and hope for the best. She seriously doubted that their activities had been missed by those eavesdropping outside. She was suddenly extremely keen to leave the cleaning up till tomorrow and get home to her dorm.

Buffy refused to look at him as she flung the door open, smiling a humiliated and uncomfortable smile at her friend as she moved from the doorway and left the flat.

Fingers at her throat and tears in her eyes, Buffy contemplated the beautiful passion mixed with Spike’s horror and disgust.

And found her way back to her dorm with a vision severely blurred.