[Reviews - 157] LikedPrinter
Summary: Response to BSV challenge #1, during the the Episode "Harsh Light of Day" Buffy falls asleep one night and becomes comatose for three days. During that time she is asleep, she has a detailed slayer dream of the rest of the series and the full 5 seasons of Angel. At first she thinks it is bull, but after her finale fight of the episode with Spike she realizes the truth.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 32326 Read: 39892
Published: 04/13/2005 Updated: 01/23/2006

1. 1 by Peta [Reviews - 8] (1721 words)

2. 2 by Peta [Reviews - 13] (1861 words)

3. 3 by Peta [Reviews - 13] (1665 words)

4. 4 by Peta [Reviews - 14] (2449 words)

5. 5 by Peta [Reviews - 11] (2568 words)
Just trying to catch up with all of this. Hope you are all enjoying and I hope to have more soon. Thank you all so much for your support. Big hugs from me to you.

6. 6 by Peta [Reviews - 11] (2255 words)
Before we start, a few comments. First off, I am utilizing the very generous help of two new betas. Katie and Candice have been a wonderful help. Schez as always has been invaluable with her suggestions and encouraging comments, and helped pick up an extra couple of things. You are an awesome friend.

And very importantly, this chap is especially for steph who has been completely wrung out waiting for it. I hope you like.

Also, change of rating. Now NC-17. Didn’t mean it to be, but damn, it happened anyway.

7. 7 by Peta [Reviews - 7] (2179 words)
Great to see all your names on the reviews of this story again. I apologise for the tardiness, but a new chapter makes it worthwhile, right? I do warn though, I have no idea how long till the next new chapter. I am working on extending the one off fic I did 'What Place is This' and as I have been suffering from severe burnout recently I am refusing to stop working on one incase I lose the flow and stop altogether. So, no panic that I won't come back to this, but not right away. And for those following nanny and The Slayer, it is the same story. Updates for Here We Go will continue, however, as that fic is complete.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

8. 8 by Peta [Reviews - 11] Liked (2335 words)
Hey, I'm back momentarily. I've managed to get this done and have been enthused with Holly's enthusiasm for this fic, so with a bit of luck it won't take me long to get through the next chapter. Pssst, I HAVE started it. Thanks to Holly, Tami and Schez for all suggestions and betaing.

9. 9 by Peta [Reviews - 10] Liked (1940 words)
I am so grateful to all of your support. you will all be happy to know that I have finished writing this fic so updates should be reasonably fluent. Please keep reviewing and letting me know if it isn't working. thank you for your patience.

10. 10 by Peta [Reviews - 12] Liked (2265 words)
great appreciation to you all for continuing to read. I have been in rather a slump lately, so any encouragement through reviews I have received has meant so much. thank you for continuing to read.

11. 11 by Peta [Reviews - 14] Liked (2058 words)
sorry for the delay, are you all still here and reading?

12. 12 by Peta [Reviews - 7] Liked (2038 words)
I am suprememly grateful to all those that take the time to review. Your opinions mean alot and it's good to know my fic hasn't been forgotten, despite my lethargic pregnant state! More soon.

13. 13 by Peta [Reviews - 4] Liked (2691 words)
It just occurred to me that I should re-post these chapters after the trouble on SR earlier. I lost reviews :o( so would love it if those that reviewed, or those that hadn't last time around, would give it a shot this time!

14. 14 by Peta [Reviews - 12] Liked (2325 words)

15. 15 by Peta [Reviews - 10] Liked (1976 words)
Sorry, completely forgot to finish this up here!