****Thanks to tiff, jndluvr, Brat, Mariana, Enchantress, and BuffyandSpikeForever for their lovely reviews. I wanted more before posting, but I decided to reward them. Happy Smut!!

****************************************************************************************
She was standing before him in nothing but a red lace teddy and those damned boots, sucking on that lollypop like it was the sweetest thing she had ever had in her mouth, while she stared William in the eye with a look he could only call, predatory.

William felt it when her eyes left his to make a caressing sweep from his eyes down to his lips. She stared at them briefly as she brought the lolly to her own lips, smiled and flicked her tongue against it. That action caused William to release an involuntary gasp, which cause her smile to widen even more. The visual caress continued from his lips down his neck, chest, and abs to end very pointedly at his obvious arousal and again she smiled like the cat that had eaten the canary. William was starting to feel like he would be envying that canary very soon.

He was startled from his thoughts as she grasped his tie and pulled him from his seat to lead him by it out of the main room of the club down a dark hallway and into a smaller room that had only an oversized plush chair with a drink table beside it. As they passed through the door, William noticed that she discarded the lollypop in a waiting trash bin and pushed a button beside the door. She led him to the chair and releasing his tie, used both hands on his shoulders to push him into the chair. Then…the music began…

You let me violate you.
You let me desecrate you.
You let me penetrate you.
You let me complicate you.
Help me.
I broke apart my insides.
Help me.
I've got no soul to sell.
Help me.
The only thing that works for me.
Help me get away from myself.


She was dancing directly in front of him now, running her hands over her thighs, up her hips, crossing at her stomach and drifting down to the junction of her thighs as she threw her head back.

William was mesmerized and getting harder by the moment. He was finding it very difficult to stay still. He wanted to touch himself without the barrier of his pants. He wanted to touch her.

Her hands were on the move again, making their way up her abdomen to her breasts. She molded them briefly before moving her hands and fingers into that luscious main of golden hair. She ran her fingers through, using that pressure to move her head side to side and around on her neck, all the while looking at him, telling him with her eyes that it could be his fingers directing her head. She released her hold and moved her hands back down crossing them at the shoulder and slowly turning around.

He noticed that as she turned, she was running her hands down her arms, bringing the straps of her teddy down with them, then she went to her knees on the floor with her naked back to him.

I wanna fuck you like an animal.
I wanna feel you from the inside.
I wanna fuck you like an animal.
My whole existence is flawed.
You get me closer to God.


She fell to her hands and knees, pushing her ass back at him as she looked at him over her shoulder again mouthing the words of the song. She threw her head back, tossing that wild hair almost as if it had a life of its own and came up so that she was again standing, but bent at the waist in front of him. This time she was grasping her right leg at the calf and looking around it at him. Sliding her hands up her legs, she came to stand at her full height, then turned to face him.

Her breasts were as perfect as the rest of her to William. Luscious mounds that would just fit into his hands, topped by hard little nipples that were berry red and begging to be sucked. All coherent thought vanished from his mind when he noticed her hands were on the move again and that they were sliding the teddy the rest of the way off her body. She stepped out of it and came to stand in between William’s wide spread legs.

You can have my isolation.
You can have the hate that it brings.
You can have my absence of faith.
You can have my everything.
Help me.
Tear down my reason.
Help me.
It's your sex I can smell.
Help me.
You make me perfect.
Help me become somebody else.


William couldn’t take it anymore; the site of her completely nude (except for the boots) standing so close to him had him close to bursting. His hands went to his pants to free himself, but his eyes never left hers. When his massive erection was released, he could not resist lightly pumping his hand up and down.

She, of course saw what he was doing and immediately grasped his hands and removed them from his cock, so they were pinned at his side on the chair by her hands. She then knelt in front of him and started tossing her head, rubbing that golden hair all around him.

It was tickling his face, his neck, hands, and god it was doing amazing things to his already full to bursting cock. William knew he could not take much more, before he lost complete control.

I wanna fuck you like an animal.
I wanna feel you from the inside.
I wanna fuck you like an animal.
My whole existence is flawed.
You get me closer to God.


She crawled into his lap, placing her boot-clad shins on his hands replacing her own to hold him in place. Her hands were busy once again molding her breasts and pinching the hard nipples that were inches from his face as her hips gyrated to the beat, simulating the act being described in the song.

William could feel her wetness brush against his cock and god was she wet. She was as far gone as he was and it gave him an incredible feeling of power to know that she was so affected. He was trying to thrust his hips up at her to gain more contact, but she would just sat up on her knees more to keep him at bay.

Through every forest.
Above the trees.
Within my stomach.
Scraped off my knees.
I drink the honey inside your hive.
You are the reason I stay alive.



William’s control finally snapped when one of her hands made its way between her legs to play in the moisture. He could feel her knuckles brushing against his cock as she pleasured herself. That was all of the one sided stimulation he could take. William wrenched his hands free, with one, he grabbed her hand from between them and brought her wet fingers to his mouth. That hand joined his other to grab her around the waist and thrust her down on his cock. Both gasped at the feel of the joining. She locked green smoldering eyes with blue-black lust filled ones and started moving up and down on him with the beat of the music. He knew he could take no more teasing and once again took control, holding her still as he pumped himself up into her. She removed her fingers from his mouth and grasped his shoulders for leverage. The room was filled with the eerie music and the sound of their wet flesh coming together. William sat up a little more, moving his hands to grasp her shoulders to force her harder down onto him. As he grasped a nipple with his teeth and started to suck, she threw her head back and started to moan, “Oh yes, yes, fuck me fuck me.”

That was all it took for William. He felt his sack tighten up and knew he was seconds away, but he wanted her there too, so he removed one of his hands from her shoulder and worked it between their bodies. He gave her clit a vicious twist as he felt the first wave hit him. They were both screaming unintelligible things by now and it flitted through his mind that he hoped no one would call the police.

*************************************************************
As the pair sat in the chair still joined, she lifted her head and brought her mouth down to his in a tender kiss, “Happy Birthday baby,” she smiled.

Trying to catch his breath, “God Buffy, it was the best one ever. How did you manage all this?”

She laughed, “Let’s just say that the owner of this club has a daughter named Faith in one of my classes and he was more than grateful at the counseling I have been providing her.”

She amazed him, “What did you tell him you needed the club for?”

“I told him that I wanted to have a surprise birthday party for my husband and that he would never suspect it being held here,” she smirked. “I just neglected to tell him that the party would only be us two and that I was going to use what was on hand to fulfill some of your fantasies.”

“Oh, it definitely did that,” he was smirking now. “And hold on to that schoolgirl outfit. That could come in handy later.”

Buffy could feel him getting hard again inside her and he was starting to lightly caress her back, “Later, huh. What about now?” she asked.

He smiled “Oh baby, I don’t need anything right now.” At that, he stood up with her, turned around and laid her down on the drink table. As he started to slowly glide in and out of her, he curled his tongue behind his teeth and asked, “How long did you tell him this party would last?”


A/N I know that song is kinda cliche now, but I thought it was perfect for that scene.

So what other fantasies do you think our sexy couple should explore? I am open to suggestion ;-)