Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to everyone reading this. The reviews are lovely and I am thrilled with them.
After this chapter, things will get a smidge angstsy, but Spuffy will prevail.
YOU NEVER CAN TELL



Chapter 9: ‘This Magic Moment’


A/N: Thank you to everyone reading this. The reviews are just lovely and I’m so thrilled that people are enjoying this story.


Spike drove along the highway, his Buffy snuggled next to him. Her head was resting on his shoulder and it made Spike feel like he was all powerful.

They were going to make love, finally, tonight. His girl, his Princess Buffy and him. Everything was going to come together, tonight. Spike felt like he was in Heaven, already, even though they hadn’t even gotten to their ultimate destination. His house.

After Buffy had told him that she wanted to go all the way tonight, Spike and her had returned to the gym. Making their way up to Xander and Anya, Buffy had excused herself and Spike.

Before they could leave, however, Xander had motioned for Spike to join him in the Quad ‘for a smoke’ and a little conversation.


‘Flashback to earlier in the evening/Spike’s POV’


“Listen, man,” Xander began, nervously, smoking his cigarette and avoiding his best friend’s gaze. “I know what’s going on tonight, and don’t even fucking get pissed about my girl telling me. She’s only trying to protect Buffy, okay?”

Spike noticed that Xander had the most serious expression he’d ever seen on his dark haired friend’s big face. “I mean this, Spike,” Xander continued, sternly.

“I know you,” Xander went on, his deep voice sounded almost ‘manly’ to Spike. “I know you’re no novice to sex and I know the kinds of girls you’ve been with. They weren’t virgins, any of them, right?”

Spike nodded, sheepishly. For some reason, he the blond teen was suddenly ashamed of his wild oats he’d sown. Before he had began seeing Buffy that is. Since then he hadn’t even looked at another girl in ‘that’ way.

“Okay,” Xander nodded, knowingly. “Like I told you before, when Anya and I did it, the first time? She was a virgin, too, so I’m going to give you a little advice here. Be gentle, huh?”

All of a sudden, Spike saw his best friend in a new light. Xander seemed almost ‘mature’ for once and he certainly seemed compassionate and caring. Something one never equated with Xander Harris.

With a slight smile, Spike nodded, silently. He took a deep drag of his smoke and tossed the butt out onto the Quad ground.

“I love Buffy,” Spike declared, softly. “I’d never hurt her, not intentionally.”

“I know,” Xander replied, “but it still doesn’t change the fact that physically? You’re going to hurt her, a lot, Spike. Just don’t hurt her emotionally. Okay?”

Spike shook his blond head and sighed deeply, “I’d rather die myself then hurt Buffy. You know that Xander.”

“Again, friend,” Xander answered quickly, “I know that. Besides,” the dark haired teen grinned widely, “I’ll rip your balls off if you hurt my cousin. Right?”

“Right,” Spike chuckled. “I’ll let you, if I hurt Buffy, I mean,” he added quickly.


‘End of flashback’


Spike pulled his car into his driveway and turned off the engine. He realized that Buffy had been totally silent the whole way to his house.

“Buffy,” he whispered, pulling her little body to his, tightly. “If you don’t want to do this, please tell me now. We can just…”

“I want to,” Buffy murmered. She shocked him by placing her petite hand on his trouser covered cock. “Please,” she whispered, huskily. “Don’t you want to?” she asked in a breathy voice.

“God, yes,” Spike whimpered, pulling her head closer to his and crashing his lips to hers.

“Let’s go inside,” Buffy panted.

They hurried into the Giles’ house and Spike quickly led Buffy up to his bedroom. Just as they entered the room itself, he stopped and asked, suddenly, “are you hungry or something?”

Buffy burst out into gleeful laughter and shook her head. “Not even,” she giggled. “I ate at the dance, you know that, silly.”

“Right,” Spike mumbled and looked around his room, embarrassed that it wasn’t grander then it was. Buffy deserved the best, especially tonight, and this bedroom just was not posh enough for her.

“Sorry for the mess and all,” Spike stated, his nervousness apparent to his girl.

“It’s fine,” Buffy assured him as she placed her little hands on his stomach and pulled his shirt out of his trousers. “This is definitely in the way,” she said, coyly, glancing up at him under her dark lashes.

“Buffy,” Spike gasped as he pulled her flush to his body and kissed her, passionately.

“Spike,” Buffy murmered her response while her guy backed her to his double bed and lay her down on it. He stretched out next to her and began to stroke her tiny, warm frame with his long fingers.

All the while Spike kissed Buffy, touched her through pink silk and whispered sweet words into her ear.

When they had finally undressed each other and lay naked together, Spike began to stroke Buffy’s bare skin with his hands. He tried to be as gentle, yet passionate as he could.

‘Don’t scare her,’ he ordered himself sternly. ‘Control yourself, ponce. Make sure she’s totally ready for this and for God’s sake, try not to hurt her, too much anyway.’ Spike realized, sadly, that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t keep from hurting his baby, physically, at first anyway.

He gazed at her in awe and ran his lips down her neck to her breasts. Taking in her half-closed green eyes, her lush mouth, and the way her nipples puckered and just begged to be kissed? Spike knew he’d have to have her, soon, or he’d explode into a thousand pieces.

“You’re beautiful, my love,” he murmered, huskily, as he ran his lips over her right breast. His hands skimmed along her tummy and made their way to her light brown curls that covered her sweet cunny.

“Mmmm,” she panted softly, “so are you.” Buffy stroked Spike’s neck and back with her perfectly manicured, pink nails. She placed whispy, kitten kisses on his lips, jaw and neck. When he least expected it, she began to lick his nipples with her warm, wet tongue.

“Jesus, Buffy!” Spike whimpered in pleasure at her ministrations to his chest. “That’s…”

He didn’t finish, because while he stroked and petted her cunny, tenderly? His Buffy was running her tiny hand over his cock, carefully carressing every inch of it, gently.

“Does that feel good?” Buffy asked, innocently. Her eyes were wide and just the slightest bit insecure, Spike thought. But the love that shone in them made his heart skip three beats.

“It’s perfect,” he gasped again when she tugged, tenderly on his shaft. His own eyes radiated the love and feelings that he had for his Buffy.

“Mine,” he murmered, lovingly, continuing the gently sweep of his hand over her wet center.

“Yours,” Buffy replied softly, stroking his cock, lovingly.

“You are mine, too, huh?” Buffy asked in a barely audible voice.

“Always,” Spike answered with another gasp. He was so close to cumming and God help him, he wanted to cum inside of his precious love.

“Buffy,” Spike halted her little hand from her mission and cupped her cheek with his left hand. “I want you,” he said, trying to put all of his love and devotion into those three simple words.

“I want you,” Buffy repeated, hazily. And she did, but she was scared, even still. It was going to hurt, she knew it and it terrified her for some reason.

Buffy reached for the little evening purse she’d brought with her and pulled out the neatly wrapped rubber thingys from inside. With a shy blush, she handed one to Spike and he quickly opened the packaged. For some reason, Buffy just had to watch her soon to be lover put the odd looking thing over his huge, but very lovely penis.

‘Penis,’ Buffy thought to herself, ‘What an odd thing to call it. Why the heck would someone name it a penis?’

“Lay back, baby,” Spike murmered softly to Buffy as he pushed her, genltly back onto the bed. He positioned himself between her long lovely legs. While he kissed her mouth, hungrily, Spike pushed, gently inside of her.

‘Oh fuck!’ he moaned silently, afraid he’d frighten her with a vocal outburst. ‘She feels like Heaven!’

Almost as soon as he had entered Buffy’s sweet wet center, Spike hit the barrier that he knew he’d have to break.

‘Oh, God,’ he nearly whimpered outloud, ‘I’m going to hurt her. She’s gonna’ cry and it’s gonna’ break my heart and…’

Spike felt Buffy trembling beneath him, and he stopped short of pushing through her virginity. He couldn’t tell if she was shaking in passion or fear.

“Baby?” he whispered, looking deeply into her green eyes. “What is it?” Although he knew exactly what ‘it’ was.

“I’m scared,” Buffy stammered, tiny traitorous tears began to fall from her eyes. “You’re going to hurt me, aren’t you?” She stared at him, accusingly, with a pout on her sweet lips.

“Yes,” he answered honestly, collapsing on top of her, but careful not to squash her tiny frame. “It’s going to hurt, baby. We don’t have to…”

“No!” Buffy yelped, “I want to. Please, Will, please make love to me. Just…”

“I love you,” Spike murmered for about the hundredth time that night. “I don’t want to hurt you, ever. I want you, want to make love to you and…”

Before he could say another word, Buffy clasped his butt with her tiny, powerful hands and thrust his whole lower body into her.

Spike felt the barrier that had kept them apart tear completely away, as the love of his life buried her scream of pain into his shoulder.

“I love you,” Buffy gasped with a teary, strained voice.

“Oh, God, Buffy,” Spike choked out, weakly as he lay perfectly still, inside of her tiny body. He felt his own tears begin to trickle from his eyes, but let them fall down his cheeks anyway.

“I’m okay,” Buffy whispered hoarsely, “just wait a bit, please, all right?”

Spike nodded and began to place more tender kisses on her face with his damp lips. He stayed still, waiting for Buffy’s okay to begin the age old dance that bonds two people together, spiritually. At least, it would his Buffy and him. Forever, that was for sure.

“Now,” Buffy finally whispered in quiet awe as she began to thrust her own lower body against his. “Oh, now, Will, please,” she finished with a sexy little sigh.

Spike stopped kissing her, briefly, and looked deep into her gorgeous emerald green eyes. He could feel his love and want for her shine from his own blue ones.

Buffy smiled at him, lovingly, through her drying tears of pain. “Now,” she whispered again, “please, Will.”

He began to thrust into her, gently, not wanting to be too aggressive with her, for the first time, anyway. Buffy met every one of his tender thrusts with her own and soon they began to move together like a sweet ballet. All the while, Spike kissed his lover, alternating between passion and tenderness.

The whole time, he worshipped Buffy. Worshipped her sweet, warm body, her mouth with his. Even kissed that funny little nose of hers, affectionately. But he worshipped her, the whole time. Like he always would forever more.

“I’m close,” Spike moaned into Buffy’s warm ear, “so close, baby. Want you to cum. Please cum for me, sweetheart. I love you so much and…”

“Now,” Buffy gasped, and Spike could feel the tightening of her hidden muscles as he began to thrust just a little harder inside of her, hot wetness.

“I love you,” Spike roared as he came, violently.

“I love you,” Buffy whimpered her release at the same time.

When they were finished, this time, Spike collapsed on top of his precious love and just held her tightly. Their hearts beat like drums, together, their bodies slicked by their love making.

Finally, Buffy murmered, dreamily, “that was…”

“Amazing,” Spike finished for her. He rolled onto his back and positioned her on top of him, holding her tightly to his sweat soaked body.

“That,” Buffy sighed deeply, with half closed eyes, “was…”

“Magic,” Spike finished her thought again. His own eyes were wide open and he was gazing, lovingly, at the precious treasure he held in his arms.

“I need to go get rid of this…” Spike began, reluctant to get up out of bed.

“I know,” Buffy giggled softly, “you need to get rid of the thingy, right?”

“Right,” Spike chuckled as he gently slid Buffy onto her side and hopped up from the bed. He returned from the bathroom quickly with a damp cloth for her.

After she cleaned up, best as she could, Spike and Buffy lay together, their arms and bodies entwined.

“Thank you,” Spike whispered, nuzzling her sweet neck with his mouth, licking and sucking anywhere and everywhere he could on her sweet skin.

“Thank you,” she mumbled, a warm blush on her pretty face. He kissed her, passionately.

“Will,” Buffy murmered again, softly, “will you say something really pretty for me? A poem, maybe?”

He groaned, briefly, then propped himself up on his left arm and gazed into her beautiful green eyes. Spike saw his love and adoration for Buffy, reflected back at him in those emerald orbs.

“I’ll try,” he replied with a blush. “I’m not too good at this so, please don’t hold it against me later, huh?”

Buffy shook her head, a serious look on her face, “never,” she answered, honestly. She snuggled into him and waited, patiently, for his words of poetry.

‘For her gait if she be walking,
Be she sitting, I desire her
For her state’s sake and admire her
For her wit, if she be talking.
Gait and state and wit, approve her,
For, which all and each…
I love her’

“Oh, God,” Spike groaned and began to laugh at himself. “I’m such a nancy boy, and…”

“No,” Buffy giggled with a cute pout, “it was beautiful Will. Who wrote it?”

“It’s called Song, by William Browne,” he admitted, finally. “It reminds me of you for some reason. You’re such a little stately thing and…”

Buffy clasped his face in her two hands and pulled it down to meet her lips. She kissed him as passionately as she could, overjoyed that he kissed her back the same way.

Finally, when ‘that’ magic kissing moment had passed, she pulled back and gazed at his loving blue eyes, coyly.

“Will?” Buffy murmered, so low that he had to strain to hear her. “Do you think we can do ‘it’ again?” She began to giggle.


‘This Magic Moment’ (By The Drifters)


‘This magic moment, so different and so new
Was like any other until I kissed you
And then it happened, it took me by surprise
I knew that you felt it too, by the look in your eyes

Sweeter then wine
Softer than the summer night
Everything I want, I have
Whenever I hold you tight

This magic moment, while your lips are close to mine
Will last forever, forever till the end of time




A/N: Uhhhggg! That was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to write! Ohhhh, I’m so embarrassed! Like I’ve said before, I’m either crude or corny with the sex scenes.

Okay, next chapter…it’s tentively entitled ‘One Hand, One Heart’ from ‘West Side Story’ and ‘that’ may make more sense in upcoming chapters.

Thanks for reading and please review. Luv, Spuf