Spike entered Buffy's room finding himself face to face with one very pissed-off pregnant woman. Her face was flushed, her eyes sparkling with a mixture of hurt and anger as she stood looking at him, with her arms across her chest. He wanted to scoop her up and take her right where she stood

"Where the hell have you been?" Buffy demanded in a heated whisper.

He walked over, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close before he leaned down placing his forehead against hers. "I was talking with your Dad, is all, Goldilocks."

Buffy pouted. "I wanted to wake up with you beside me, all warm and cozy."

"I'm sorry, Kitten, but I promise every morning, from now on, you will wake up in our bed with me plastered up against your sexy little arse for the rest of our lives."

"Lovely, but something tells me we have to talk," she sighed, letting her hands play with the curly short hairs on his neck.

They both looked over toward the bed to check on Nigel. He was still curled up and sleeping soundly. Buffy smiled to herself thinking how handsome the little boy was, just like his father.

"Oh!" Buffy gasped getting Spike's attention.

"What, oh?" Spike asked, feeling concerned watching her hand come up to her stomach at the same time she said oh.

"Here, feel this. Someone's up playing soccer," she said, taking his hand and placing it over her tummy.

"Does it hurt?" he asked in awe when one of their babies made their presence known. Earlier he enjoyed watching as they moved about inside her.

"Sometimes, but not in a bad way," she reassured him.

"I missed so much," Spike sighed as he knelt before her, placing his hands on her bulging stomach. "I'm sorry I wasn't here to tell you how happy I am we created you both. I apologize for not being there from the beginning reading you stories and letting you get used to my voice. But I promise this, I will love you until the day I die and beyond."

Buffy's face flushed, as she watched him move her gown aside and place several kisses on her very pregnant belly. She placed her hands on his head threading her fingers through his hair, feeling embarrassed about her abdominal girth and stretch marks.

Spike noticed her blush and said, "You are more beautiful now than the first day I met you."

"I'm fat," she whimpered.

"You're glowing."

"Are you okay, did you hit your head or something?"

"I want you."

"How can you want me looking the way I do?"

"Simple- I love you and I think you are very sexy standing here, carrying our children nestled all snug inside your wonderful, beautiful, pregnant body. I want you," Spike growled as he stood up, taking her hand and placing it over the firm bulge in his crotch.

"Wow, so I do still turn you on," she giggled as she cupped his hardening shaft and gently fondled him.

Spike groaned as he closed his eyes thanking all the Gods in the universe he was standing here at this moment in time. "Yeah, baby, you turn me on."

"I guess I had better stop distracting you." She smiled as she reluctantly removed her hand from the front of his jeans. "And let you tell me what you and my father talked about."

Spike made a sound like a little puppy trying to get attention when she removed her hand from his body. It took a bit of effort taking her hand and leading her toward one of the chairs. He positioned her just right in his lap as he started to explain what he and her father had discussed.

"We won’t let her take him from us," Buffy reassured him.

"No, baby, we won't. I can't believe you care for him so much so soon," Spike couldn't help but say.

"Silly, what's there not to love, he's your son in looks and deed. He's an innocent child that needs to be loved and we're just the ones for the job," Buffy vowed, knowing the boy was too deep in her heart to lose him now. It would be like losing one of her own.

"Buffy Summers, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and the mother of my son?" Spike asked with tears in his eyes.

"William Bledsoe, I would be honored to be your wife and the mother of all your children, present, baking, and future," Buffy said as she wiped his tears away, fighting the ones that were threatening to fall from her own eyes.

"Do you know what sex they are?" He asked, as he slipped his hand under the gown and softly rubbed her swollen belly.

"No."

"Pick out any names?"

"No."

"Love me?"

"Yes."

"So, you want more after these?"

"Yep, thinking we could be like that movie, 'Cheaper by the Dozen',"

Spike outright laughed as he stood with her in his arms and kissed her cheek, "I will let you tell me when you're ready to stop. If my girl wants her own rugby team, then who am I to say no?"

"I want you to experience this next time from the beginning. I want you to hold my hand and hold my hair back as I lose my breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I want you to tell me how beautiful I am while I complain about my swollen ankles, my need to pee every hour on the hour, my big fat belly, and need for a larger bra. I want you to get up at three in the morning to go and get me my latest craving then sit there and feed it to me."

"Your wish is my command, Kitten. Whisper your wishes in my ear and it will all come true," Spike happily sighed. "Larger bra? Guess being preggers has some lovely benefits."

She leaned in and whispered, "I want you to marry me tomorrow and then make love to me all night long. And leave it to you to perv over my expanding chest."

Spike chuckled as he set her on her feet, keeping his arms around her. "Consider it done, and who better to have lust over your lovely attributes."

"Good, now I'm tired and want to lay down with my husband to be again, and take a short nap before breakfast," she said as she took his hand and started leading him back to the bed.

"I am but your humble servant." Spike bowed before helping her into bed and then snuggling in behind her using his right hand to cup her breast and whispered in her ear, "Are you going to feed the rugrats with these magnificent beauties?"

Buffy giggled softly as she nodded. "Yes. Hope you don't mind."

Spike smiled into her hair as he replied, "Don't mind, just jealous and envious is all."

"I'm pretty sure I can arrange some daddy share time," she said with a yawn.

"Sleep, baby, and I’ll be here when you wake up," Spike promised as he snuggled closer against her.

"Kay."

He never thought he could fall any more in love with this wonderful woman. Until he watched as she wrapped her arm around Nigel and snuggled him against her. The last thought that flashed through his mind was the fact that he wanted to raise his family here in Sunndydale, not in Los Angeles.

*******

"Do you have any answers for me?" Hank asked.

"Oh, everything is coming up roses, baby. We have enough dirt on that bitch to send her away until the cows come home," Warren told his boss. "I have it all burned to a disk and it’s on its way as we speak. I also e-mailed you an interesting tidbit of information on who else is after our sweet little crazy spitfire."

"Really, care to share."

"Her husband."

"Her what?" Hank asked, almost choking on his coffee.

"Yep, seems our girl gets around."

"Warren!"

"Sorry, boss," he chuckled. "Seems our psycho girl married a preacher man by the name of Caleb Springer, from Texas."

"Interesting. Was it legal?" Hank asked.

"Not really, since she used an alias. The same one she was using when the kid was taken by social services."

"Hmmm, contact the man and see what you can find out," Hank instructed, having already arranged for Dru's arrest if she ever showed her face.

"Her list of false identities are impressive. You'd think she worked for the government."

"Have you located where she gave birth?"

"Nope, not yet, sorry. I have found other cities where social services had been contacted to investigate her mothering, or should I say lack of mother abilities."

"Great, I’ll bury her once we catch her."

"I hear she hoodwinked one of old Sunnydale's finest."

"Yeah, well, that has been handled. I'm thinking I might’ve found the new lease on life I've been looking for."

"What? Oh, man, don't tell me, you're going to take over running the Sunnydale police department?" Warren snorted.

"Hey, someone needs to make it safer for my family," Hank chuckled. "I mean you can only blame the unsolved crimes on gangs on PCP for so long."

"I loved reading that on the neighborhood watchers newsletter."

"Keep your eyes open and let me know as soon as she's spotted, and what this Caleb person has to say."

"I can tell you right now, he's a bit on the fanatic side of religious. He makes Farwell and the rest of the bible preachers look like sinners."

"Keep me informed, and if you're a good boy, I'll make you my director of operations."

"Oh, I'm feeling special, but I think I'll stay with big brother here and just spy on you," Warren replied before hanging up.

Hank wondered if they'd ever find out who Drusilla Downing really was. The more he found out about her, the more he wanted to make her disappear.

*******