Spike softly closed the door to Nigel's bedroom, having put him down for a nap. The stress taking a toll on the little boy, as well as the adults present in the room. He knew the time was now upon him to answer a few of Buffy's questions. He knew their heartfelt reunion was real, but they still had a few matters to lay to rest.

Buffy found being with Spike right now a bit uncomfortable. Only two questions were burning for answers. "How could you have slept with Dru? And what if she's pregnant again?"

Spike took a moment to get his thoughts together, knowing this was going to be a touchy conversation. Not blaming her for wanting to know, and preparing for the fact she could still very well walk away and not want anything more to do with him.

"Let's take the last one first, much easier to answer," Spike began, as he sat down on the couch beside her. He needed to be near her ever since he found her awake asking for him yesterday.

"Okay," Buffy simply said as she reached over and took his hand. She knew this was going to be just as hard for him to tell, as it was going to be for her to hear.

"She told me that giving birth to Nigel damaged her uterus and they had to remove it after taking the baby by c-section. There is a rather ugly scar there," Spike explained before squeezing her hand as he continued. "But more importantly, I told her we had to wait for a few months before we had sex, thinking I would find what I needed to prove her unfit."

"But it didn't happen the way you planned, I take it." She sighed, not sure if she wanted to have this conversation, but knowing they needed to talk about it.

"No it didn't," he mumbled, as he started to worry he was about to lose her again.

"So you and Dru made love."

"No! Never did I ever make love with that woman. Only you, Buffy, I only in my life have made love to you. If nothing else I've come to realize it's that since that night I walked out of our home, broken and torn." Spike's voice sounded strained, his facial expression pained. "I always wore a condom."

"She fell for that." Buffy snorted, giving him a look of disbelief.

"Yes, she knows I'm monogamous in my relationships and that I knew she was not. I told her I would not risk my health and she had to prove to me she could be faithful for six months," Spike explained. "Which was great for her, you see. She had me by the balls really. Limited the time I needed to find out things about her, and the private investigator was having a hard time finding anything on her. Never had much alone time with my son, for she used the excuse that if she was never out of my sight, then I'd know for sure she wasn't cheating. She thought I hired Candace to spy on her, using Nigel as a cover, never realizing it was because I never trusted her with my son.

"So it was just sex?" Buffy asked, wondering how that worked if you didn't love someone.

"Buffy, I'm not proud of what I've done. But give a man a magazine, Victoria Secret’s a favorite of mine, and a good sexual imagination tool," Spike tried to explain.

"In other words you had to make yourself have sex with her."

"You just don't know how hard it was." Spike sighed, thinking of what he had resorted to, and how hard it was becoming to keep it up.

"Spike, please promise me you will never make any rash decisions again without talking to me first," Buffy said as she scooted closer, taking his hand in hers.

"I promise, Luv." He lifted her hand up to his lips. "I know now what it means to be without you, and I never want to feel that empty again."

"I know what you mean. Even with carrying the babies, I felt like something was missing," she agreed. "I was missing you."

"Buffy, I never really knew what love was until you showed me." Spike sighed as he cradled his face in her neck. "You are my sunshine, my light. Your presence makes my eyes bright and loving you sends my spirit in flight. Without you in my life nothing seems right."

"Lovely words you prattle with your wicked tongue," Buffy teased. "Who wrote them?"

"I did," Spike said sheepishly.

"When?" she asked.

"Last night as I watched you sleep," he confessed. "Buffy, I promise to love you until my dying day."

"Mr. Bledsoe, would you do me the honor of becoming my husband this Saturday afternoon?" Buffy asked, knowing she was making the right choice in working at them being a family again.

"I would be honored to become your husband," he answered with a large smile that made his eyes dance.

"I need to fatten you up, Mister." Buffy poked his side gently.

"I didn't have much of an appetite," he replied as he took her poking hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed the back of her hand. "Let's take a nap, baby. You look tired."

"I'm okay," Buffy replied, at the same time fighting off a yawn.

"Nope, nappy time for you, Kitten," Spike told her as he stood up offering her his hand to help her stand. "Indulge me, baby. I have a lot of pampering to make up for."

"Oh, pampering sounds really good. Does that include body massages?" she teased as she let him assist her to stand.

"Anything your heart desires, baby," he promised as he led her toward their bedroom. "Care to tell me what you need to have massaged first?" he asked as he wagged his eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh, I was thinking feet first and then work your way up to my neck and shoulders." She sighed playfully. "Then if you're really good, I'd love a nice scalp massage."

"Fine, but don't blame me if I make a few stops along the way," Spike purred as he led her toward the bed, letting his imagination take over. Seeing her naked lying on the bed moaning his name, having stopped on one of those rest stops, made it hard for him to breathe.

Buffy giggled as she felt him unzip the back of her sundress. His lips softly tracing her spine as he lowered the zipper, sending goose bumps all over her body. Once the dress was undone she felt his hands move under it to slowly slip it over her shoulders and down her arms. Next, he came up and unfastened the clasp to her bra, again slowly arranging for it to fall to the floor. He hands drifted down to help her clothing over her pregnancy taking a moment, to worship lovingly, her expanded stomach with his touch.

"Let me know if I do anything that hurts or you are uncomfortable with," Spike offered, enjoying touching her so.

Buffy's voice was raspy as she replied, "I trust you."

"I appreciate that, but I've never made love to a pregnant woman before, so I need you to guide me here at bit," he suggested, still feeling anxious he might do something to hurt her or the baby.

"I’ll let you know, I promise."

Spike purred as he brought his hands up and cupped her breasts, taking in the new fullness from her pregnancy. "I can't wait to see our children being fed naturally by their mother. Not that it turns me on, but more like amazes me it can be done."

Buffy moaned as she felt the new sensitivity his touch brought to life as he gently squeezed and rolled her nipples between his finger and thumbs. She leaned back. Her voice was barely a whisper, "I want you."

"What my lady wants she will get, in due time," he playfully growled in her ear. "I wish to savor this moment and remember it for the rest of my life. I feel like it's the first time all over again."

His tender words brought tears to her eyes, knowing he was not only telling her how much he loved her, he was showing her as well. She rested her hands back on his hips, using their grip to hold him in place as she rubbed back against him. Hearing his sharp intake of breath alerted her she was making a statement of her own with how she was working his body. All thoughts of possibly waiting until Saturday flew out the window.

"I'm yours," was all she said, as she leaned her head to the side, giving him access to her neck. Taking full advantage of the move his lips softly suckled the soft skin there.

"It's been so long without you; don't torture me too much longer," she begged, with a teasing tone to her voice.

Spike took that as his lead to further along the seduction of his Goldilocks. His lips again traveled down her spine as his hands started to remove her underwear. Dropping to his knees, he helped her step out of them, before leaning back to admire her pretty little backside.

"Buffy, can you bend forward and put your hands on the bed?" he asked, as he removed his shirt, and unbuttoned his jeans.

"Yes," she said as she did as he asked.

"If you get tired let me know, Luv," he instructed her as he gently spread her legs, giving him access to her womanly opening.

She gasped as she felt his tongue start to tease her opening. His hands massaging and keeping her open, exposing her to his loving touches as his tongue started to pleasure her greatly.

"Yes, just like that." She moaned, as her hips started to move in time to his mouth.

Slowly he pulled back, as his hand drifted between her legs. Gently he inserted first one finger and then two into her moist opening. She was so wet it made his cock grow even harder, without any physical stimulation needing to be applied.

"Are you okay, baby?" he asked as he stood up, using his free hand to push down his pants and position himself behind her.

"Yes. Now make love to me before I push you on this bed and do it myself," she growled, causing him to chuckle.

"Only thing missing is the whip and chains with that growl, my little tigress," he teased as he positioned his hardened member at her entrance.

"Next time," she panted, as she arched as much as she could, wanting him inside, making love to her.

"Promises, promises," he said, as he slowly entered her body, letting her reactions guide him on how he should continue.

"More, oh please more," she begged as she tried to push herself back on his hard cock, only he wouldn't let her.

"Slowly at first, my love, slowly." He panted, trying very hard to keep from just thrusting up inside and pounding her hard and fast.

She whimpered as she whined teasingly, "I want it now."

Spike took a deep breath as he pushed up further until he was in as far as he could go. The feel of being inside her again was beginning to take its toll on his willpower to take things easy. It didn't help that she was enticing him to forego caution and just fuck her silly.

"Need to be careful baby. Don't want to hurt you or the babies." He panted as he started to thrust gently in and out of her warmth, feeling like he found his way back to heaven. "Oh sweet Buffy, love you."

"Love you, too." She panted as she started to squeeze her vaginal walls around him, hearing him gasp and groan in response.

"You’re a minx." He panted as he increased the thrust a bit, judging her reaction before he decided if he could do more.

Buffy reached over grabbing one of the pillows and then placing it under her tummy, feeling her lover tense up and ask, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, don't you dare stop," her voice raspy, but firm.

He groaned his response, "Couldn't." As he continued to bring her closer to her climax, praying he'd be able to keep it together until then.

He felt the beginning of her orgasm, feeling her tightening around him. Due to her pregnancy, he couldn't reach around to stimulate her faster. Holding back just a bit, wanting her to cross over first he started singing to himself his favorite song by the Ramones, "I want to be sedated."

The only problem was the sedation he wanted came in a sexy little package named Buffy. "Now, luv, come for me now," he pleaded knowing he couldn't wait any longer.

"Spike!" She groaned finding her release, but suddenly remembering the little boy sleeping in the next room.

"Yes!" he shouted as he came hard and deep inside her, rejoicing he'd been able to bring her off before he disappointed her.

Buffy rested her head down on the bed, feeling her legs grow weak. She wasn't sure if she could stand one more minute as she called for her lover. "Need…to lay…down."

Spike quickly pulled out and assisted her to turn and sit down on the side of the bed. She giggled at the sight of him standing there, still in his pants down by his shoes. Her giggle was infectious as he looked down at what made her laugh.

He quickly toed off his shoes and stepped out of his discarded jeans. Lifting her face up toward his he took in her freshly loved expression and felt a weight lift off his chest. She was his again, and this time he was not going to screw that up. He'd die before ever causing her such pain again.

"I'm yours Buffy, forever until the day I die, to do with as you see fit," he vowed as he knelt before her. "There will never be anyone else for me but you."

"Even if I die?"

"Don't say that, don't ever fucking say that," he growled, as he grabbed her arms. "Please don't say that, after what just happened."

She raised her hands, cupping his face. "I'm sorry, baby. I shouldn't have asked that."

"Too soon to talk about it," he said as he relaxed his hold and leaned into her touch.

"I know," she replied as she leaned into kiss his nose and then lips. "Come to bed, Spike. Just hold me and let's get some rest."

"I think we need to get under the covers in case we get company," he suggested.

"Give me your shirt," she said, wanting to wear something with his scent on it. Just like she did when he first left.

"Here ya go," he said as he helped her put on his shirt taking time to kiss her stomach twice. "Hello, little ones, hope me and your mum didn't scare you."

"I think you might have rocked them to sleep," she teased as she stood up and let him pull down the blankets.

"Into bed with you woman." He snorted, giving her a smirk as she seductively crawled up into the middle of the bed. "Do you have some fries to go with that shake, baby?"

Buffy giggled as she lay down on her side. "Stop talking about food and get in here beside me, my favorite bed warmer."

"I'll give you a bed warmer," he chuckled as he crawled in beside her, pulling the covers up over them, tucking her in. "Sleep well, Kitten," he whispered as he snuggled up behind her, slipping his hand up under the shirt, cupping her right breast.

"You too, baby," she said as she fought off a yawn.

Spike found it hard to keep his eyes open, listening one last time to see if he heard Nigel moving about. His last thought was on the fact he finally had his family together again with a new hope it would not be tore apart again.

*******

Candice stood beside Nigel's bed and smiled. She could feel how much happier he was now. It still wasn't over, but things where moving in the right direction.

"He will get his wish, if it's the last thing I do," Hallie told the boy's guardian angel.

"Hallie, you cannot tell me what it is you have planned," Candice reminded her.

"I know, I'm just saying, his wish will come true," the vengeance demon said with a wink.

"I do want to thank you for coming to me before you acted. It gave me a chance to make this all happen."

Hallie smiled, loving it when a plan came together. Once the boy had made his wish the last time he was locked in the closet, it was out of anyone's hands. No one got away with hurting a child on her watch.

She could still hear his little voice all tearful and scared asking, "Please, give me a mummy who loves me."

So, she went to someone who she trusted, who would do the right thing and give the boy the mother he deserved, the one he wished for. What she couldn't tell the angel, was the steps she, herself, took to ensure the boy stayed safe.

"Take care of yourself, Hallie,” Candice told her as she prepared to leave, knowing she could do the rest of her job away from here. She was getting far too attached to the boy.

"Oh, don't worry, it's what I do best. Well, after the children that is, they do come first." She snickered, giving the young angel a wink. She had another friend to visit and check up on her. She made her friend Anya aware of a certain distraught preacher who had his heart broken by a certain little troublemaker by the name of Dru.

Each dropped a kiss on the boy's forehead before they left, knowing he was in a much better place with his father and soon to be new mother. Nigel sighed as he snuggled deeper into sleep, dreaming he was chasing a big black dog as his father and Buffy watched on.

*******