Thank you all by both of us!! ;) ;)

Now you’re gonna love Dru and someone else, too. Wanna bet? ;-P
Ehmm.. what can I say? I put LOTS of Buffyverse stuff in this chapter, just read to find out what!
I just hope it will amuse you... because, honestly it amused me! ;)

Chapter 10

Once they had decided what to do, Xander and Drusilla rushed out of the building to find their friends, but mostly the two ‘pains in the neck’ that were accompanying them. As they ran towards the parking lot, Drusilla had already taken out her mobile from her purse, dialling a very familiar number.


“Hel... lo?” Angel slurred, holding the end of the paintbrush in his mouth, as engrossed as he was with his art works.

“Princess needs her Angel, meet me immediately at the Magic Box studios, it’s an emergency!” she ordered.

“But... now? Love, I’m in the middle of a creative phase!” he protested.

“The puppy is bad. So, if you don’t wanna do it for me, do it for Miss Edith!” the beautiful brunette blackmailed him.

“No, please, honey, anything but Miss Edith!” the boy begged her, because he was crazy about the line of extremely sexy and arousing lingerie named Miss Edith, of which Drusilla was the main model.

She made him so happy when she wore it that... he could almost lose his soul each time!

“You heard me, if you don’t obey me... I won’t pose for you anymore wearing that, and you’ll have to spend months trying to get inspired with... dead nature!” she growled, pleased when, as his only answer, she heard the roar of Angel’s car, so she proceeded to explain her plan in detail to her boyfriend.

Xander and Drusilla reached the others at the parking lot, stopping them before the two newly formed couples left.

“Hey, wait a minute, I know you! You work for The Initiative, don’t you?” Drusilla exclaimed, pointing at Harmony, knowing very well that The Initiative was the lingerie collection that was the main rival of Miss Edith.

“Yeah, I do, because I’m a self-confident woman who doesn’t wait for the man to make the first move, she makes it!” her interlocutor chuckled, hugging William tightly as he rolled his eyes in exasperation.

Buffy didn’t know why, but she felt a very strong killer instinct towards the blond bimbo who was way too clingy with her... her colleague!

“Dru? What are you doing here?” she wondered, but she didn’t get an answer, because the car that rushed in with a shrill shriek got everybody’s attention.

“Here I am, I am not late, am I?” Angel exclaimed, getting off the car. He had rushed out of his house so fast that he still wore his painter shirt... spoiled with paint!
“Angel?! You are here, too? Ok, what the hell is going on?” Buffy got more and more suspicious, glaring at him with her hand on her hips.

“Well, you know, I hadn’t seen where you work yet, after all...” the gorgeous brunette justified.

“So, you decided to come here tonight, completely out of the blue!” she rolled her eyes.

“Better late than never!” Angel shrugged and then he turned to William. “So, you’re the guy who sleeps during the day and is awake at night. You know, * vampire *, a little bit more of sun wouldn’t damage you!” he teased him.

“Look who’s talking! The broody guy who is always trapped inside four walls, holding a paintbrush in one hand and a chisel in the other one as he waits for his Muse to visit him!” the blond struck back, breaking free from Harmony’s almost suffocating hug as she started giving all her attention to the new guy, since she had realized that he was an artist.

Drusilla wasn’t happy about that at all, but she had to do what the stars wanted her to do.

“Angel, I swear that I didn’t talk with him about you this way!” Buffy pointed out, smiling at Angel as she shoved her elbow into William’s stomach.

In the meantime, Riley felt as if he had suddenly become transparent.

“He doesn’t need to wait for my visits. He and I live together!” Drusilla explained, as she warned Harmony with an icy gaze.

William looked at her puzzled as he recovered from Buffy’s blow. “Look, I was talking about his Inspiration!”

“I * am* his Inspiration!” the beautiful French girl declared proudly.

Spike was even more puzzled. “You are as crazy as your friend!”
Drusilla smiled, looking at him, and then at her best friend. “I already see that pepper and pepper will make such sweet sugar!” she clapped her hands happily.
“I repeat, you are crazy!” Spike snapped.

“And this time I totally agree with him!” Buffy approved.

“And you must be the craziest one!” the blond went on, turning to Angel.

“Me? But... I didn’t even say anything!” he grumbled.

“You’re the best friend of a pixie with a very scary and aggressive attitude, plus... you are the boyfriend of a visionary girl who talks nonsense! So, tell me if this is not pure madness!” Spike struck back.

“Well, Boy, I’m not going to stay here wasting my time with you!” Angel snapped, ready to get inside his character, just as his Drusilla had asked him. In fact, he looked seductively at Harmony. “Hey, doll, don’t you know that you’re very hot? You were born to be portrayed!” he stated.

“Really?” she giggled madly as the stupid girl she was.

“Yes. And if the Boy here doesn’t complain... would you like to go to my studio and... have some fun?” he suggested, linking arms with her, ignoring Drusilla on purpose, as she pretended to be a pissed off girlfriend, sending her rival a ‘Just-dare-to-touch-him-and-I-will-gauge-your-eyes-out-in-a-heartbeat!’ look.

And her look was the only thing that wasn’t a charade!

Harmony couldn’t even begin to imagine that, just as the brunette girl had planned, the ‘studio’ where Angel was eagerly taking her to was nothing but an old abandoned warehouse that only he and Drusilla seemed to know and they had fun calling it ‘The Hellmouth’... due to its not too warm and cosy atmosphere.

Angel would lock her inside for a bunch of hours, just enough time to knock her down (figuratively, of course!)

William observed her as she left with Angel.

The bleached blond was pissed off, but not due to the fact that Harmony had dumped him, he was glad about that, the thing that made him furious was that Angel had called him ‘Boy’ with an air of superiority.

After all, they were almost the same age; he had no right to do that!

“So, won’t you even fight to win back your girlfriend?” Buffy wondered, approaching him, as Riley hereby swore to himself that he would never ever wear green military stuff anymore.. because it really made him way too mimetic!

“What? Oh, pet, let me explain. I just slept once with her... only because I was too bloody drunk to realize the idiot thing I was doing! And she considers herself my girlfriend since that bloody night!” Spike explained.

TBC

Sorry, sorry. Sorry for leaving it there, but at the moment ‘Voices’ is stuck up to this point.
Well actually, I’ve already written chapters 12 and 13 (and it’s not that the story ends with those chapters, you wish! ;-P), but I’ve gotta wait for chapter 11 from Sara, and now she is too busy with her own FFs... sigh! :(
What can I say? Be patient with me!

Thanks for your interest and support so far, I hope we won’t make you wait for too long!