Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanx to everyone who reviewed, ill be answering each one, you guys are great!
Buffy narrowed her eyes and turned to leave.

“Now just a minute there” he growled.

She stopped. That growl was one of the sexiest things shed ever heard. ‘What would happen if I heard it in a bedroom?’

“What?”she snapped.

“I’m………” He looked as if he was in great pain.

“You’re what? A prick, an asshole, a guy who thinks he’s better than me.”

“Sorry.”he mumbled.

Her eyes went wide. “For what?”

“For getting you fired.”

“Oh, well that was my fault. I shouldn’t have snapped like that, I was having a bad day but you made it worse.”

“My day wasn’t so grand either pet.”he said with a sigh.

“Apology accepted then.” She said giving him a bright smile and holding out her hand. “I’m Buffy.”

He took it and returned the smile. “I’m Spike.”

He studied her for a moment and cocked his head. “You should do that more often.”

“Huh?”

“Smile.” He explained. “It suits you better.”

“Ya well why don’t you write song about it and then I’ll see what I can do.”

They both laughed.

“Would you care to make me a drink kitten?”

“Why don’t you get it yourself? I’m not your slave.” She said angrily, completely forgetting why she was there in the first place. He was just too hot and she couldn’t concentrate.

“No”he said with a smirk, “But if I’m gonna be your new boss im gonna have to see you in action.”

“Oh fuck! Sorry.” She said and covered her smile with her tiny hand.

Spike reached to her face and pulled the hand away. “Don’t ever do that again.”

“Huh?”

“Hide that sight from me, your smile’s too sexy to be hidden.” He paused for a moment before speaking again, almost to himself. “Maybe I will write a song.”

Buffy let that comment go not taking it seriously and jumped onto the bar, swinging her legs she hopped down behind it.

“What can I get you stud?” she asked with a husky voice. ‘Annnnnnnd I’m hard’ Spike realized and bit back a grin, she was a saucy one.

“Surprise me.”

She gave him a wink and picked up a bottle, flipping it, pouring a shot into a glass and with the same flair added some shots to the cup.

She slid it over to him with a grace that made it look like god had created alcohol simply to have her serve it.

He took a sip and smiled. “Sex on the beach?” he asked in regards to his drink.

“Isnt it a little soon?” she asked with a cocky smirk.

“Your hired.”








Buffy let the warm water cascade over her as her thoughts went to Spike. She’d gone from hating the man to lusting after him. She wanted him so badly it hurt. Buffy didn’t have sex often but when she did it was casual. Since her first had left her broken hearted she hadn’t let herself love anyone but that didn’t mean she wasn’t human. She had needs, hell, if anyone said they didn’t they where lying. And why become a frigid bitch just because no one loves you? She didn’t understand girls who shut themselves off sexually because of a bad experience, it was insane. She shuddered at the thought of being without sex. Not that she’d ever been with someone who blew her mind away but it did the job. She had been with three people. Angel, who had been her first and left her the next day. Parker who she’d used and couldn’t help but feel bad for him when he’d come crawling to her at school the next day only to have to tell him it had been for fun. And Riley. Stupid, loveable Riley. He had been a good friend but after a year of friendship with benefits he’d wanted more and she couldn’t give it to him. She licked her lips and thought of the bleached hottie. She’d seen his hard on earlier today and had wanted to jump him right then. But she had to find out first what he wanted, if he would be okay with the whole casual thing. ‘Maybe for once it doesn’t have to be casual’ Buffy let herself think for a brief second about his killer eyes and how she wanted to drown in them before pushing that thought away. She didn’t want to risk the hurt that ‘maybe’s’ could bring. ‘Icould definitely risk a little bed bumping with this one though’, she thought with a smirk. ‘Something tells me he’s kinky.’




“Fuck where’d I put my handcuffs” Spike roared as he searched his room. He didn’t want any of his friends coming over and seeing his ummmm….personal effects..



Review and let me know what you think please!!!!!:)