Author's Chapter Notes:
thanx so much for the review guys, again i'll respond to everyone so if you have questions or ideas you wanna throw my way please do! Love you all!
Spike watched as Buffy served and flirted. He’d never seen so many guys buy so many drinks in one night before. He’d made a good choice when he’d hired her. Her good looks and her sweet smile where really bringing in the profits. He caught her eye and winked, she flipped him the bird with a smile and continued working.

The club was packed as usual seeing that it was the only one in the little town. He was impressed that she could keep up with all the orders she was getting, Harm had always been slower then she should have, but she had a nice body and most of the clients didn’t mind.


Buffy smiled to herself. It felt good to be serving again, it was a rush. And from the overflowing tips jar she could tell it was a well paying job. She made 15 and hour and whatever tips she got. So she got 90 bucks a night (9pm to 3am) no matter what. Yup. She liked it here.


Just then someone grabbed Buffy’s arm and didn’t let her go. She didn’t know what to do. She wanted to hit him but she didn’t wanna lose her job. The jerks hand snuck to her breast and in flash he was sprawled on the floor, Spike standing over him. “Gunn, we need a clean up crew by the bar” he said into his walkie talkie to the bouncer (who was also his best friend). The little radios were handy to have in case something went wrong, it was rare but shit did happen.

“Thanx” Buffy mouthed and continued working. They where gonna have a little talk after work Spike decided. ‘Why didn’t she defend herself?’ he thought angrily.


Spike had just finished making the nights deposit (the largest one this year when Buffy walked up to him wide eyed.

“Holy shit Spike, 250 $ in tips. Thanx girls” she said looking at her scantily clad breats and Spike couldn’t help but laugh.

It only lasted a second though until he got serious.

“You pull that shit again and your fired Summers!”

“Huh? What the fuck did I do?” she shot back pissed.

“It’s what you didn’t do!” he said leaning in close to her face.

“Again with the huh?”

“Next time someone gets grabby punch the fucker! I wont have my employees harassed.”

“Fine…….little jealous are we?”she taunted.

He leaned in closer. “Fuck you Summers.”

“Fine by me.” She answered in a sexy tone.

“That’s not what I meant.” He said exasperated.

“Is it what you want?”

He closed the gap between them and pressed his lips to hers roughly. ‘Looks like the night isn’t over yet’he thought happily as her hand snuck under his shirt.





Spike flung open his door, pulling Buffy inside.

“Do you want s’thing to drink kitten?”he asked.

“Spike, about this…..us, it’s just a friendly thing okay? No ties, when you want you can walk away.”

He cocked his head and looked at her. Under normal circumstances he would have jumped at that option but something about Buffy made it less then appealing. He didn’t wanna freak her out by getting all pocessive so he just nodded his head. “Right then.”


Even though it was her that had made that rule she was hoping in a small way that he wouldn’t be okay with it. That he would make some silly speech about how he was drowning in her and how he’d never let her go, just like on t.v. ‘This isn’t some silly show where two people meet and work together, falling in love in the process.’ She scolded herself. Either way she had a tasty treat standing in front of her and until he was tired of the situation she would have some good times with this one.


“Well that’s enough small talk, don’t you think?” she asked as she pulled down his pants quickly and got to her knees. Spike could barely breathe.

“Fuck, you’re huge!”she said in shock.

Spike laughed at her words, he’d been told that he was large before but never so…..

“You’re an eloquent one Summers.”

‘There’s the word I was looking for’ he thought happily when he found it.

He was about to make a joke again about her manners when he felt her mouth on his cock and he had to lean against the wall to keep from falling.

He grabbed a handful of hair in each hand and thrust towards her softly. She bit back a grin. He responded so much to her, she loved it. She dug her nails into his legs, exploring him while his hands controlled the pace of her sucking.

‘Oh my god, he’s rock hard every where.’ She realised when her hands explored his abs. He was physically perfect in her eyes. Soft, smooth skin, incredible cheekbones and other features and every muscle he had was well defined. “Mmmmmmm” she moaned out loud when she grabbed his ass.

Hearing her moan even though he wasn’t doing anything to do made him lose it.

“Buffy pet, I’m gonna cum….stop.” he said and gently pulled her away from his throbbing dick.

She pouted. He fell in love with that look on her face. He cupped her face and pulled her up. “Wanna be inside you when I cum.” He explained and the pout was replaced with a sly smile.

She walked over to the couch and undressed slowly for him. He stood there in awe. She looked like a goddess, he’d never seen anyone so beautiful. He walked over to her and she turned around so that she was facing the wall, using her hands to hold the couch.

He slid up behind her and leaned against her body.

“So beautiful” he whispered as his hand went to her clit and began teasing it. Buffy gasped in pleasure and thrust against his hand.

“Spike please” she practically whined

In one smooth thrust he was in her, plunging into her warmth fast and hard. She loved it.

Using one hand to squeeze her breast he used the other to hold her stomach, keeping her close to him.

When he felt her start to tighten around him, which felt like heaven because she was so tight already, he took his hand from her breast and stroked her clit again. She was moaning so loud now, he knew it would be over soon.

“Cum with me Buffy, wanna feel you shake”he whispered in a low voice next to her ear.

“Spike, fuck, you feel so…”she didn’t finish the sentence as she came screaming.

He shut his eyes tight and plunged twice more before coming into her hot, tight, pussy.

Her muscles where still convulsing, milking him for every drop of sperm he released so he lay his head on her back until they where both completely done.

He placed a soft kiss to the nape of her neck and she moved away from him, causing him to pull out of her. He groaned in disappointment.

She dressed quickly and gave him a quick kiss, “Gotta go.”she said with a wicked smile, leaving him standing there naked and wanting more.

“L’il vixen, she stole my line” he said to no one as the door clicked softly behind her.