Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you guys like this. Thanx for all the revies, you guys are wonderfull!!!!
“So do you always shop alone kitten?”

Buffy whirled around to face the voice that had startled her.

“Oh hey there stud!” she said pleased to see him the day after they had shared their bodies so intimately.

“So why’d you run out on me pet?”he asked hiding the hurt from his voice.

She narrowed her eyes. “ I thought you understood that it was just a friendly..encounter.”

“I do understand, but since when do friends run out on friends without a proper goodbye?”


He had her there. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. “You’re right, I’m sorry. It was really rude….but come on you loved it. No awkward goodmornings, no trying to think up an excuse to have me leave.”

He cocked his head and smiled. “Why would I want you to leave when I can have so much more fun when you stay?”

She smiled and he continued. “Besides, s’ been a long time since I’ve had someone stay over, I miss it. Not that im asking you for more then your willing to give but sometimes it’s nice to wake up and have someone to talk to instead of being all alone.”

“Ya, well I wouldn’t know. I’ve never stayed the night with a guy and the one time I did he didn’t stay the night.” She explained with a laugh that was tinged with bitterness.

“Well if where gonna be friends and all, especially friends with benefits” he said with a wink “then I propose we get to know each other better.”

Buffy knew he was up to something and played along. “So what do you propose Spike?”

“Slumber party” he said with a wicked grin.

She couldn’t help it, she had to laugh. “So are we gonna put on lingerie and stay up all night eating ice cream and having pillow fights?”

“Well yeah! What else are they for? You’ll have to lend me a nightie though, I cant find mine.” He said jokingly.

“Can I do your makeup too?”

“Don’t push it Summers” he said in a low growl.

She put her hands up in mock surrender. “Well, if your here you might as well help me pick out a couple new outfits for the club, I don’t have enough ‘bartending clothes’”

She had decided to take some of her savings and update her wardrobe a little bit. The better she looked, the better they tipped.


Spike eyed her hungrily. She was wearing a pale yellow sundress that showed off her tan and well toned body. If what she picked out was anywhere close to as cute as that dress then it would be worth spending the time in the womens stores with her.

“Right then, lets go.” He placed his hand on the small of her back and noticed when Buffy leaned into his touch instead of running from it like he thought she would have.

“And if you’re a good boy you can come to La Senza with me” she said with a smile in her words as she felt Spikes hand shake slightly at her comment.

“Yes ma’am” he said as politely as he could and followed her into the first store.




Let me know what you think and I can promise funnyness in the next chap which will be called “Slumber Party”, think about how they described one would be and imagine Buffy taking the description seriously lol, also some spuffy….so review please!!!