Author's Chapter Notes:
So VERY sorry this has taken so long to post! I hope everyone is still interested in my lil story here! Thanks to ALL my reviewers, your comments really mean a lot to me! And as always, thanks to my wonderful beta LindaM!
Ecstasy n.

- Intense joy or delight.




Hazel eyes snapped opened to stare in shock as Spike’s pale blue orbs shifted to a glowing gold. She felt it the moment Spike’s body went rigid, his face contorted in pain, and his mouth stretched open in a silent scream. Fiery light emanated from his eyes, mouth, and entire body, consuming him as Buffy watched helplessly. The air was thick and hot; soon a low hum was heard growing louder with each passing second. Buffy blindly reached out and grasped Spike’s hand when she realized they were no longer touching, hoping to help him go through whatever was happening. The instant their hands met, Buffy’s body mimicked the ramrod straight form of Spike’s. Tears poured down her face as she felt the agony that Spike was in.

The hum was still escalating, but as it grew their bodies relaxed and the pain decreased. Almost in a daze, Spike reached for Buffy’s body, pulling her to him. Her body was shaking, whether from the hum, the heat or the intense pain she just felt, she didn’t know. All she knew was that she needed Spike. Now.

Spike needed her too. As if in slow motion, clothes were removed, pulled off and flung carelessly to the side. Her hands pulled his head down to her and their lips met in a powerful, all-consuming, passionate kiss. Time seemed to stop and spin forward all at once. Hands flew over each other’s bodies, pulling and groping, trying to get closer. The kiss broke, leaving both panting for more. Spike slid into place over her trembling form, bright green eyes met sapphire blue as he entered her for the first time. Both eyes widened in awe as they finally became one. Her legs lifted and wrapped around his slim waist arching her back against him. She cupped both hands on his face and pulled him down for another searing kiss.

The hum calmed when they connected, barely audible, but still there. Both bodies still glowing a soft gold in the dark crypt, magic continually dancing in the air. No words had been spoken yet between the two lovers, but as they climbed towards their peaks, Spike felt it.

“Buffy…” His voice hoarse and ragged with lust, he didn’t know how to explain what his demon was demanding of him.

“Spike,” she breathed, searching his eyes before tilting her head to the side, exposing her neck to him.

“Luv, are you-”

“Yes,” she interrupted. When he didn’t move, she pulled his head down urging him on. Spike shifted into game face and tenderly licked her neck, all the while continuing to bring Buffy and himself to new heights of pleasure.

He gently sunk his fangs into her, right over the marks previously adorning the smooth column of her neck. Buffy gasped when he took the first shallow pull of her blood, her inner muscles tightening around him. With that first pull the hum took on a deeper resonance, the air crackling with magic, as a thin string of silver wove through the air before circling around the pair on the bed. The silver light spun webs, weaving and circling faster each time around, the hum getting stronger. A heavy pulse and a flash of light, Spike released Buffy’s neck with a thundering roar, both lovers thrown into hedonistic oblivion.

Buffy screamed out her release as Spike buried his head against her shoulder, his eyes squeezed shut as the waves of pleasure washed over them. He slowly raised his head to look at her as she tried to calm her erratic breathing. Cautiously moving his gaze to her eyes, he watched as a myriad of emotions swirled through them, finally settling on contentment. Relief flowed through him once he determined that she wasn’t planning his staking, at least not in the immediate future.

Spike hands traveled up her arms to take a hold of each of her hands. He was about to speak when he noticed her eyes grow wide, looking at something just above him.

He turned just in time to see the spinning silvery webs split into two and tie themselves around each of their combined wrists. They both watched in complete shock as the lights disappeared into their skin, when a white hot flash of pain emanated from their wrists. Their first instinct had been to pull away, recoil from the pain, but it was as if their hands were fused together. Spike, ignoring his pain, leaned down to nuzzle into the crook of Buffy’s neck, murmuring into her ear to calm her and divert her attention from her pain. Slowly, the burning sensation began to ebb, until all that was left was a dull throb.

“You okay luv?” Spike’s voice rumbled through the now eerily quiet room.

“Yeah… what… why…” she closed her eyes briefly to will her mind to slow down long enough to string together a sentence. She took a deep breath before opening her eyes and trying again. “My wrists are still achy. Are yours?”

“Yeah, not too bad though. What say we take a look?” Nodding her head in agreement, she began to squirm. She froze when she felt him harden within her, Spike groaned. In all the chaos, they had forgotten he was still nestled inside her. He started to pull out, but before he could she squeezed her legs tighter around him.

“No! Don’t… just stay, okay?” Her voice was shaky. She didn’t know exactly why she stopped him; all she knew was that she didn’t want him to go away yet.

Spike tilted his head, gazing at her, before gently nodding and slipping his left hand from her right.

Buffy gasped at the sight that met their eyes, Spike immediately checked his right wrist only to be met with the same thing on he saw on his left. Thin lines of silver swirled together forming an intricate, circular, knot-like pattern, now adorned the inner wrist of both of their arms.

“Bloody hell.”

“Why… what… are they glowing?” Buffy finally sputtered out.

Spike took a closer look. The wispy silver lines on their arms were indeed glowing.

“Looks like it, luv.”

“Oh.” Buffy turned a bit to examine her right wrist more closely, causing Spike to groan. She froze.

“Buffy…” Spike’s voice a low rumble. Buffy squeezed her internal muscles in response. The platinum blonde moaned and dropped his head to her shoulder. He was hard as a rock and not quite sure how Buffy would take to going for another round. His hips involuntarily tilted, drawing a deep breath from her.

*Alright then.* Was Spike’s last coherent thought before he resumed driving into Buffy with pure zeal.

Buffy's screams would have left no doubt in anyone's mind as to what she was experiencing if they had been anywhere in the near vicinity of the crypt. She was in pure ecstasy.




Please, if you have ANY questions, comments, or suggestions... Review!!