Author's Chapter Notes:
?'s, comments, praise :) (please lol) leave a review and ill get bck to anything you have to say. I hope you guys like this one :)
Hey all sorry I didn’t post as soon as I thought I would but my comp went all wonky again, hope this chap makes up for it!!!


Spike was shaking more then he had been when he’d clawed himself out of his grave. His nerves where shot. There she was in all her glory wanting him.

“OWWWWW” he yelled when Buffy pinched him, “What the bleeding hell was that for?” he asked and rubbed his arm.

She giggled and in that second he forgave her. “Your not dreaming Spike and I wanted to make sure you where still with me, here.” She said and placed his hand over her heart.

His eyes where full of awe as he looked up at her, “I’m still with you kitten, I’ll always be with you.”

“Always?”

“Forever.” He whispered and pulled her onto the bed with him so that they where lying down and facing each other.

Minutes passed with neither one saying anything to break the magik that seemed to surround them at the moment. Slowly they began to shift closer to each other until their faces were just barely touching.

She gave him a soft peck on the lips and straddled him. He went to speak but she pressed two fingers to his lips to keep him silent. He nipped her fingers softly and she gave a small smile before placing her head over his heart.

She pressed herself to him fully and listened.

“You where wrong Spike.”

“About what princess?”he managed to choke out, just the two of them there, in her room like that was more then he could have ever dreamed of.

“It does beat, you just have to listen.”

Spike gasped. She was listening to her own heartbeat sound through him, she was saying-

“My heart is yours Spike.”

With a groan he crushed his lips to hers and his tongue demanded entry to her mouth which she immediately gave.

His hands ran up and down her back causing her to arch into his erection. When she felt his bulge something felt wrong….

“Clothes off” she growled and he chuckled.

“L’il bit of vamp in you pet?”

She tore off his shirt and before he could complain (not that he really would have) she said “Not yet.” And it drove him crazy.

She rolled off him to let him undress and a big yay from her to vamp speed cuz he was done in 1.6!!!

She grabbed him and shoved him down, this was her night to how him everything she felt. Well this was her turn at least, she was sure there would be others following shortly.

She pinned his hands over his head on each side of the bed and began to grind herself against him.

If his eyes rolled back anymore he was sure he’d go blind but Damn! What a great last image that would be!

It was driving him crazy not to touch her and he started to struggle, not too much because he knew she wanted it her way but enough for her to know how much he wanted her.

Buffy felt something surge through her at that moment. Not power, not lust, pride. Pride that this man beneath her was hers and hers alone and tonight she would make sure that she would never lose the closeness they seemed to share.

She took his dick and began stroking him in fast, hard strokes causing him to thrust up involuntarily. When he was completely hard she guided him into her heat and impaled herself onto him in one quick thrust, breaking her seal, letting him in.

When he felt her tear and smelled the blood he broke from her grasp and pulled her too him. He hadn’t known she was a virgin. It made the man in him weep that this glorious gift had been given to him and the demon in him howl as if marking it’s territory The man and the beast where hers.

Buffy saw the tears and heard the rumbling in his throat and pulled up so she could see him as she began to rock her hips slowly.

“I love you Spike.” She said in between kisses.

“I love you, so bloody much Buffy.

“I know.”

She gazed into his eyes as they rocked together and she saw his eyes flash from blue to hazel every few seconds.

“I love the both of you, all of you.” She whispered into his ear to placate the poet and the beast.

She began to quicken her movements and she knew she was close to cumming so she started to lick at his neck, hoping he would be there with her when the energy building in her was released.

Spike arched towards her lips, the demon in him almost whimpering to mate the only way it knew how.

Buffy could feel him start to twitch under her and with a deep breath she sunk her teeth into his neck. What happened shocked them both.

Her canines grew as they pierced his skin and her eyes flashed gold as she whispered the word mine while drinking from him.

Spike growled in ecstasy and would have torn into her neck if the demon in him hadn’t been aware of how sacred this was. It slowed him down and gave Spike a gentleness he hadn’t been capable of himself while in this kind of bliss. It roared ‘mine’ in return, drinking her blood to finish their claim as Williams seed spilled into her, finishing his own claim.

They held onto each other trembling in the afterglow, fangs disappeared and eyes returned to normal. They where mated now, for life, or unlife depending on whose point of view you where considering and the girl, the poet, the demon and the slayer where one.





A few hours later Spike opened his tired eyes and went to get out of bed but found he was stuck. For a brief second he panicked until he remembered where he was and with who. His gaze grew tender as he looked down at the slayer, ‘our slayer’ the demon corrected with a low growl. He watched her as she slept, so peaceful. He wished he could see her like that while she was awake, that the troubles of the world weren’t always on her young, smooth shoulders. He sighed and placed a small kiss to her temple, remembering when they had licked each others necks clean to heal the bites. Every part of him was still amazed at what had happened but neither part regretted it. He didn’t know how she’d grown fangs but he suspected it was the demon in her, the demon that gave her the powers she possessed, that had come to the surface.

It was while he was sitting there and playing with her hair ever so softly so as not to wake her that it happened.

A searing pain ripped through his chest and he fell from the bed in agony. He thought for sure he was going to dust and screamed the one thing he could think of besides the hurt.

“BUFFFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!”



Sorry to leave you guys there but please don’t hate me. This is Spuffy so don’t worry too much, no real angst in the next chappy, just yay-ness! I promise. Please review and let me know what you thought!xxx linz