Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanx so much to all my reviewers, god i love you guys!!!And thanx to the readers too, i hope everyone is enjoying this as much as im enjoying writing it!
Buffy jumped off the bed awake and alert having felt her mates distress. She held him close and let out a low growl when a light flashed through his eyes and he collapsed. She picked him up and put him on the bed and he slowly came to.

“Buffy?”

“im here baby.” She cooed.

“Your mouth.”he whispered and ran a finger along her fangs which had for some reason protruded again. “Your eyes.” He added when he saw them a bright gold instead of the usual stunning green.

“Forget about that, are you okay?”

“I-I don’t know. It burned so bad baby, I thought I was gonna die.”

“I wouldn’t have let you.” She said softly and stroked his hair until he fell asleep again. Once he did she walked to the phone and dialled Giles. They had to find out what was going on.






“Where is he?” Giles said as he entered the house without so much as a hello to ‘his’ slayer.

“My room.”

A pause.

“Oh, so you say he woke up screaming and felt as if his insides where on fire?”

“Yuppers, that’s the nasty gist of it all.”

Giles flew up the stairs and took out a crystal. As he waved it over Spikes sleeping form it began to glow a brilliant white.

“Bloody fucken hell.”

Buffys hand shot to her mouth in shock, Giles knew that word? Since when?

“Whats wrong Giles, is he okay?”

“More or less. Spike has got himself a soul Buffy.”

Buffy smiled wide.

“Bloody fucken hell.”

“”Whats wrong Giles? Are you okay?”

“More or less. You seem to have gotten yourself some fangs.” He replied and promptly passed out.

Buffy sighed and picked him up and put him in the bed next to Spike and went downstairs to do some research using the books Giles had brought over.

She skimmed through the books for about 15 minutes before finding what she wanted.

The shadow men chained a girl to the earth when the demons started to wander again. They needed her to fight them, to fight the darkness. The men opened a black box and the spirit of a demon soared high. When the girl opened her mouth to scream the essence invaded her body, it’s soul blending with hers. This was the birth of the chosen one. She was given the powers of the very demons she was to fight. Half human, half vampire, the slayer was forged.


Buffy closed the book and rubbed her eyes. This was getting way to “Blade-ish” on her. ‘So im kinda one of them. It makes sense though, why I can claim and where my powers come from, ill need Giles to explain why he forgot to tell me demons have souls though-‘ her thoughts where cut off when she heard two distinctively different voices scream “Bloody fucken hell” at the same time and ran up the stairs to explain why they where sleeping with each other, maybe shed have a little fun with them first before they remembered she thought wickedly.