[Reviews - 137] Printer
Summary: New Summary: Buffy spent 5 years in an institution only to get out and find that vamps do exist and she wasnt crazy. Her moms dead and her dad might as well be. She meets Spike whos not your average vampire. As she fights by his side and learns to love him will the one thing shes destined to destroy be her only salvation in a world where nothing is as it should be? (Spuffy i promise) Disclaimer: I own nothing Buffy wise
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19458 Read: 20144
Published: 05/12/2005 Updated: 05/27/2005

1. Free by lindsay [Reviews - 12] (2223 words)
If you wanna know more you have to read cause it's too long to summarize properly, sorry. Note: an asylum is an institution but it's also a shelter/safe- haven. It's not a fluffly Spuffy but it is a Spuffy lol!
Also the warnings for each chap will change so if their is certain things you dont wanna read keep an eye out for that!

2. A/N by lindsay [Reviews - 1] (2 words)
Sorry this isnt a chap, just letting the reders know that i may not be able to post tonight as planned but i will asap, my comps all whacky and someones looking at it now....

3. I'm a woman, hear me roar! by lindsay [Reviews - 10] (1292 words)
The song lyrics i used is Nickelbacks "Hero". Again ill be responding to evry review, so ?'s, opinions and everything else...please post there. For those of you who have reviewed i love you and thanx (love goes to all my readers as well :)

4. Chosen by lindsay [Reviews - 8] (1358 words)
I know that things are gonna be reallyconfusing in this chap but ill explain more about Ethan in the next and i'll have a flashback to how Ethan pulled all of this off. Also there will be a flashback to when Spike sees Buffy and decides to change his ways. Dont worry the next chap will explain evrything clearly i hope.

5. A look into the past by lindsay [Reviews - 5] (1508 words)
Read and see and if your still confused leave a remark in the review area and ill reply :) love ya guys! Thanx to all my readers and reviewers, in the next chap ill be possting the names of everyone whos reviewed as a thank you :)

6. It just doesnt beat by lindsay [Reviews - 9] (1345 words)
Any ?'s or comments...leave a review and ill respond. Hope you all like the update! Love ya!

7. The last six years.... by lindsay [Reviews - 6] (870 words)
(At the bottom)

8. Sitting here with you by lindsay [Reviews - 5] (1430 words)
bottom...

9. Hypocrites by lindsay [Reviews - 8] Liked (1297 words)
at the bottom

10. "Once more with Feeling" Linz style! by lindsay [Reviews - 16] (2711 words)
PLEASE let me know what you thought, it took a really long time to do this. Oh and if you have the cd you can actually sing the songs and see that the lyrics for the most part still fit the music lol. Which i actually did because im a loser but anyway, again please review this chap it would mean a lot to me! Thanx to all my readers and reviewers, i love you guys!

11. One by lindsay [Reviews - 11] (1250 words)
?'s, comments, praise :) (please lol) leave a review and ill get bck to anything you have to say. I hope you guys like this one :)

12. Bloody Fucken Hell by lindsay [Reviews - 9] (518 words)
Thanx so much to all my reviewers, god i love you guys!!!And thanx to the readers too, i hope everyone is enjoying this as much as im enjoying writing it!

13. Tonight part 1 by lindsay [Reviews - 8] Liked (667 words)
Thanx to all my wonderful reviewers and readers. Im breaking this chap into two parts but the second should be posted later on....hope you like it~

14. The real you by lindsay [Reviews - 7] Liked (1007 words)
Thanx to all my reviewers and readers. The next chap will be the face off with Ethan, Angelus and the first. Please let me know what you think....

15. The Battle by lindsay [Reviews - 7] (1178 words)
Thanx to all my reviewers and readers. Theres one chap left after this i hope you enjoyed it!!!

16. Unlife was good/ THE END by lindsay [Reviews - 15] Liked (802 words)
Thanx to everyone who read, i love you guys. To all my reviewers, i dont know what i would have done without you guys. You inspired me so much and thanx doesnt even cut how much i owe you but its all i can really say. You guys are why i love to write so much!!!!xxxLinz