Author's Chapter Notes:
I have to say that I love the way I did Buffy in this fiction. She's just awesome and I gave her a lot of my attitude. I hope ya'll would like this chapter. It's probably one of my favorites=)
Chapter 2

Connor and Buffy got to the training room and they could hear the fighting going on inside. They headed to the door, when it suddenly burst open and Spike flew out and crashed into the wall. He then grew angry. “Bloody hell, you stupid ponce! That wasn’t fair!” He said as he got up and headed back inside the training room, without even realizing that Connor and Buffy were standing there. Connor had his hand on Buffy’s arm because when he sensed that the door would crash open, he grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the way. He then let her go after a few seconds.

“They’re always like this.” He told her as he walked into the training room.

“Don’t I know it.” Buffy said to herself as she followed him in. She watched as Spike and Angel fought each other and she couldn’t believe how beautiful the display looked. They were fighting with swords and they were equally good. Buffy stood by the wall and out of the way as she watched them. Connor didn’t seem like he wanted to interrupt them either. They were doing well, when Angel suddenly let go of his sword by accident and it landed in the wall right by Buffy’s head. She stared at it in shock, afraid to move. Connor noticed and he didn’t seem happy.

“Hey, you guys need to watch it!” He yelled to them and they stopped when they heard his voice, suddenly realizing that they had an audience. Angel looked at him.

“Connor, what are you...” He started to say, when he noticed Buffy there also. Spike also seemed to notice her and didn’t know what to say. “Buffy?” Angel said and she still seemed to be frozen in the same spot. Connor walked over to her and shook her out of it.

“Are you okay?” He asked her and she looked at him with a smile.

“Yeah, wouldn’t be the first time I was almost decapitated.” She said trying to lighten the mood, when Angel then noticed where his sword landed.

“Oh god, I’m sorry. I didn’t see you there.” Angel said as he walked over to her. She turned to look at him and gave him a smile also.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m just glad you have really bad aim.” He smiled at her and gave her a hug. She hugged him back and rested her head on his chest.

“It’s so good to see you, Buffy. It’s been too long.” She nodded against his chest and then let him go.

“Likewise,” she said. “Nice place you have here, not bad for evil.” Angel nodded.

“Yeah, well I’m working on that.” Buffy nodded also and then looked at Spike, who has been quiet the whole time. She smiled at him.

“You still in there?” She asked and that seemed to be all he needed. He then went over to her and enveloped her in a big hug, lifting her off the ground. She laughed a little. “It’s good to see you, too. I kinda need to breathe here.” He let go of her and looked embarrassed as he finally found his voice.

“Sorry, just surprised to see you. You’re not blonde.” He said to her.

“Nothing gets by you, does it? I decided I needed a little change.” Spike nodded and Angel got back to the point.

“What are you doing here? Is something wrong?” He asked her and she shook her head.

“Not that I know of. Would you believe that I’m just here on vacation?” She asked and this time Angel shook his head.

“No, because I don’t think you would come to LA for a vacation.” Buffy shrugged.

“Well, maybe I just wanted to see you guys.” She told them and Angel nodded accepting her answer. Spike was still wondering something.

“How did you know I was back?” He asked her. “Did Andrew tell you?” Buffy raised her eyebrows.

“Andrew knew you were back? Yeah, he’s a dead man.” Spike seemed even more confused now.

“If you didn’t find out from Andrew, then how did you know?” Buffy looked away from him and shrugged her shoulders.

“It’s not important right now.” She crossed her arms over her chest as she looked at Angel and decided to change the subject. “So, you have a son? How exactly is that possible anyway? Aren’t vampires supposed to be sterile?” Angel looked away from her for a moment.

“It was complicated and I wasn’t sure how you would take it, but I see that you met Connor.” Buffy nodded.

“Yeah, you have a pretty brave son there and it’s okay that you didn’t tell me. I mean, I get it. No worries.” Angel was relieved and then she looked back at Spike, with her arms still crossed. “I hear you slept with Harmony?” Spike’s eyes grew big.

“Right, well I didn’t enjoy it. It was the first time I was really able to touch anything. I was just desperate and it never happened again. Just that one time and it was a bloody awful time.” Buffy laughed at how scared he looked.

“Spike, it’s okay. I’m not going to stake you for it. We haven’t been a part of each others lives for a while now. It makes sense. I mean, I obviously couldn’t wait around either.” She told him and he thought about what she meant by that.

“Wait a minute. You slept with other guys?” Buffy shrugged.

“Yeah, but in my defense they were just a bunch of drunken mistakes. Well, the last one I was sober. I really didn’t enjoy it or anything though.” Spike was appalled and then turned to Angel, who had the same look on his face. Connor was trying not to laugh. He could tell that she was just messing with them, but he didn’t want to say anything. Buffy decided to change the subject again. “So, this is a really big place. Who wants to show me around?” She asked with a smile and Angel and Spike were about to volunteer, but Connor spoke up first.

“I’ll do it. I mean, I know the place pretty well by now.” Buffy smiled at him and put her arm through his.

“Lead the way.” She said and he blushed a little. “I’ll see you guys later.” She told Angel and Spike as she walked out of the training room with Connor. They watched them go with similar looks on their faces, when Spike broke the silence.

“If I didn’t know any better, I would say that he had a crush on her.” He smiled as he looked at Angel and patted him on the back. “The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, does it?” Angel glared at him.

“Shut up, Spike.” He stated as he went to pull the sword out of the wall. He couldn’t help thinking about what Spike said and it worried him.