Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you for the reviews hope you enjoy this chapter just as much. Thanks for continuing to read.
The usually chilly autumn air was missing this night. It was unseasonably warm so much so that Buffy and Faith were only dressed in short sleeved shirts. Buffy turned her eyes up at the dark sky. It was made inky black clouds covering the normally bright stars. She could hear the faint sound of thunder in the distance.

"I'm gonna head back B. Robin is wicked pissed about cutting our honeymoon short." Turning quickly the dark slayer was already moving into the night.

Buffy let her gaze fall on the man next to her. She could feel the anger she had been suppressing come bubbling up to the surface. Pissed she turned on her heel and began marching down the street.

Spike looked at her retreating form in question. What the buggering hell was that about. She seemed fine inside. Now it seemed like she was brassed about something. He started to follow her quickly.

"Hey what's up with you pet?"

"I'm angry."

"I can see that. Was more wondering why.”?

She whirled back to face him. "Don't push Spike."

"I'm just askin' a question."

"No you're pushing. Stop."

"Now who’s shuttin' who out Slayer?"

That did it. Now he wanted to throw things like that in her face? Oh she so was not going to put up with that nonsense. He didn't want to wait until she calmed down. Well that was fine with her.

"Damn stupid vampire!" She of course realized she had said that out loud a little too late. Oh well it was out there now.

"Fine you want to know why I'm pissed off? I'm angry at you goddammit."

"Me! What the bloody hell did I do now?"

"How about you almost got yourself staked again in there!" She knew she was yelling now but she couldn't find it in herself to care.

"I was tryin' to help you you stupid bint!" She found that he was yelling back and she could see the flash of amber in his eyes. It didn't surprise her they had always communicated this way. It seemed comforting in a way she knew what to expect from him in return. It was her responses that would be different now.

"Getting yourself dusted is not going to help me Spike! You were trying to stop me from getting a knife wound! Hello! Yes it might have been painful but I wasn't going to get killed here! Immortal remember?" She gave him a good long glare. "Besides do you really think I was gonna stand there and let him stab me?" And then with a little sigh let the anger recede from her body.

"I wanted-"

"I know you wanted to keep me from getting hurt." her tone was gentle now. "I understand that but you can't let your guard down like that. What if I hadn't reacted in time?" She stepped closer to him reading a slow confusion replace the anger in his eyes. "Dammit all Spike I just found you I can't lose you again." They were mere inches apart now bodies a hairsbreadth from touching.

The sky boomed with a sudden crack of thunder and light filled the sky around them. Neither of them noticed.

He looked deep into her emerald eyes seeing the love shining in them that he had only dreamed of. God he loved this woman so much. It was an all-consuming fire in his heart mind and soul. He'd only had one thought as he had pushed her away to keep her safe to protect her at all costs. But she was right he had forgotten about her new life span.

"I know this is hard to hear but I don't need you to protect me."

"Then what do you need pet?" His voice was choking with his conflicting emotions.

"I need you to stand with me. Not just to fight beside me but to care for me. Be the one person I can lean on. To love me."

"Buffy-" He couldn't control himself any longer. The words she spoke took all rational thought away freeing his mind of the pestering noise it always made.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought his mouth against hers roughly. She responded instantly wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him even closer.

The sky above them boomed out again the sound rolling across them like water. In response the clouds seemed to open themselves up and a hard warm rain began to fall.

He deepened the kiss letting their tongues meet together and fight tenderly in their mouths. Gradually while they became more passionate they also became gentler. Buffy finally broke the kiss looking at him as she pulled a ragged gasp of air into her lungs. Releasing his neck she spread her hands against his strong chest feeling the muscles ripple beneath her fingers. Running her hand up and back down she let her lips seek his.

He drew her closer to him letting his erection grind into her hip letting her know just what she did to him. His own hands slid up from her waist going up around her chest each one palming one of her firm breasts. He could feel the nipples hardening with his touch.

Not knowing how he managed it he seemed to have backed them into an alley off of the main street. Pinning her against a wall he let his nimble fingers begin to unbutton her shirt. He gave her a light peck on the lips as he moved to kiss along her jaw and worked his way down her smooth neck. Nuzzling slightly as he paused over her pulse point he continued to trail small kisses to her warm flesh that he had recently exposed.

This was it this was heaven she was sure of it. Being here in the rain with the man she loved in this moment. His cool lips were sending little shivers up her spine. She snaked her hands through the soft curls of his wet hair as he sucked at one pebbled nipple. Arching her back in response she moaned in pleasure. He moved from one breast to the other using his tongue to swirl around the nub. She grabbed a hold of his head and brought his lips back up to hers. Letting him feel all the emotion she contained through this meeting of their lips. She pulled at his t-shirt tugging it loose from the waistband of his tight jeans. Freed at last she let her hands travel up under it enjoying the smoothness of his skin.

Spike groaned at the fire he felt from her hands on his naked skin. She was burning him from the inside out. He reached his hand down and slid it under the hem of her skirt pushing the material out of his way. Sliding his wet fingers slowly up the inside of her thigh. He stopped at the apex of her legs letting his finger slowly brush against her womanhood. The scent of her arousal became overpowering to him and he groaned again. Rubbing back and forth lightly he could hear the gasp of pleasure as it escaped her lips.

"Oh god Buffy. So hot so wet." he was starting to babble all coherency lost as his whole universe became this one woman in front of him.

"Spike." His name was like a small prayer a desperate cry for relief.

Using his index finger he pushed the material of her thong away and plunged into her molten fire. Gently he slid it in and out of her pausing only for a second before adding a second finger. God she was so tight and wet it was driving him crazy. Then he used his thumb to stroke the swollen bundle of nerves at her center.

She could feel the growing ache starting at the pit of her stomach from his talented fingers. It spread through her like a wild fire consuming everything in its wake.

"Spike! Yes oh god yes!" She cried desperately as wave after wave of pleasure broke over her.

He let his fingers continue to work her helping her ride out the torrent of her orgasm. As her muscles seemed to relax he felt her small hands working on the buckle of his belt. Then felt as she slowly undid the top button of his jeans.

Suddenly he froze pulling his head back he looked into her eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" He voice was hesitant questioning.

Letting all the love she felt for him shine in her eyes she looked deeply into his. "Yes. I love you."

Moaning at her words he undid the rest of the buttons himself and took one of her legs wrapping it around his middle. With a slight hop she managed to repeat it with the other leg. In one sure move he sank his hard length inside of her.

"Buffy love you so much. Missed you missed touching you. Oh god luv." A continued stream of words passed though his lips of the love and devotion he felt for her.

"Yes Spike. Love you never want to be without you."

As their tempo increased movements becoming harder and faster Buffy could feel herself climbing to the edge of her release. In a moment of decision she looked into the blue eyes of the man and demon that she loved.

"Spike make me yours."

His look of shock made her heart skip a beat.

"Buffy?"

"I love you. Do it. Make me yours." She brushed her hair away from her neck in invitation.

"Pet are you sure?"

She could feel herself slipping teetering on the brink. "Please Spike now."

Roaring his game face slipped into place and his teeth sank into the softness of her golden skin.

With his first pull on her blood she felt herself fall over the edge her muscles all tensing for a moment before clamping around him. Saying his name over and over again.

The feel of her warm powerful blood sliding down his throat and the muscles tightening around his member drove him over the edge. He let his fangs slip out of her throat with a roar.

His amber eyes glittered into hers. "Mine!" He growled.

"Yours." She answered without hesitation. Bending her head quickly she bit down on his neck her blunt teeth breaking the skin and drawing blood. Pressing her lips to it she took two short pulls.

"Mine." She repeated.

"Yours forever pet." His eyes shifting from amber back to blue shined back at her full of love and adoration. Seeing the same emotions reflected back from her hazel orbs he bent his head and claimed her lips with his own.