[Reviews - 42] Printer
Summary: After being brought back to life by the scoobies, Buffy is faced with the realization that the actions that occur in the last twenty-four of hours of life can set the rest of history into a tailspin. Add in an unreciprocated claim, an unexpected pregnancy, a persistent vampire.... Starts out at "The Gift" and completely AU from there
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 11818 Read: 6693
Published: 05/20/2005 Updated: 06/29/2005

1. Dancing with myself by BlessedKarma [Reviews - 9] (2369 words)
Alright, guys, this is my first shot at some spuffy fanfiction so I would greatly appreciate some feedback to let me know if I should continue. I am also searching for a beta, so this chapter might be tweaked later on. Disclaimers are obvious, I bow in awe of Joss and the title of the story is a play off of Billy Idols "Flesh for fantasy" as well as the chapter title is a Billy Idol song. [Not a blink 182 song, rar.] Anyways, I ramble, feedback please!

2. Sweet Sixteen by BlessedKarma [Reviews - 6] (1158 words)
Thank you to everyone who reviewed, I appreciate it so much! Also a big thanks to Celia for beta'ing this fic for me!

This is a shorter chapter, just a transition from life without buffy to life with buffy! The next chapter is pretty long, so I split it into two :) Reviews are always desired and appreciated!

3. Shock to the System by BlessedKarma [Reviews - 7] (1631 words)
Took a little while but here it is, the third chapter! Much thanks to my Beta Celia for her help and her enthusiasm! Also, thanks to crystal pegasus, Tasha, Gypsy jin, lindsey, Mariana, Lily, Reciprocity, allspikeallthetime, and buffyandspikeforever, for all your reviews! Reviews are food for the soul!

Again, none of this belongs to me, the chapter title is a Billy Idol song (my favorite by the way) and everything else is Joss's.

4. Dead on Arrival by BlessedKarma [Reviews - 6] (2411 words)
Thank you so much to all who reviewed! Its such an encouragement to my muse! If your still reading and still interested, please let me know! Also, big thanks to my beta, C, for going over this chapter!

Parts of the dialogue are taken from Bargaining part one and two

5. It's so cruel by BlessedKarma [Reviews - 7] Liked (1686 words)
Thank you guys so much for the reviews! It really encourages me to keep writing. Sorry this one took a bit to get up, updates should be more regular soon! Thanks for your patience and please review if you are still intrested in this story! Oh, this chapter is unbeta'd as of yet, so sorry if its a little rough!

6. Bitter Pill by BlessedKarma [Reviews - 7] Liked (2563 words)
Thanks again for all the reviews and encouragment guys! I try to respond to each one so hopefully I got you all! Just a note, my Beta has gone MIA so I apolagize for any errors!