[Reviews - 221] Printer
Summary: AHHHH! I'm so freakin excited this story has been nommed for three fang fetish awards!!!! Thank you to however nominated me! This is what I believe would have happened If Buffy had made one tiny different decision near the end of Touched. Spoilers through Touched and part of End of Days.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 31 Completed: Yes
Word count: 82993 Read: 54784
Published: 05/22/2005 Updated: 09/03/2005

1. Part one by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 9] Liked (7089 words)
This is something I started after battling writers block for the last two weeks. Not really writing chapters just going until I'm ready to post. Please leave a review and tell me what you think. Thanks

2. Part one by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 3] (2972 words)
Please leave a review they always give me a warm fuzzy feeling even when they are bad. Thanks

3. Part one by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 5] (2736 words)
Please be kind and leave a review to let me know your reading. If you hate it let me know if you like it let me know. Love all kinds of feedback. Thanks

4. Part one by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 13] (1930 words)
I just want you guys to tell me what you think cause i could end this here or keep going just let me know if its worth it thanks to everyone who has reviewed so far.

5. Part two by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 2] (3649 words)
Due to the overwhelming number of people who wanted me to continue this here is some more. I will keep going as long as the story continues to flow so easily. Thank you all so much for the great reviews.

Time is going to go a little wonky for now centering only in parts I believe are important for the characters.

Please review and let me know what you think. Thanks

6. Part two by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 7] (1842 words)
Can I just say you guys are great! thanks for the reviews!

Keep me informed and let me know if I'm going in the right direction. Thanks

7. Part two by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 5] (2310 words)
Warning Character Death.

Don't rightly know if anyone will really care but don't want to shock anyone who would too much.

By the way the reviews have been great and I just can't tell you how much I appreciate all of them. Thank you.

Please review and let me know what you think. THANKS SO MUCH!

8. Part two by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 12] (3580 words)
All I ask is that you guys please don't hate me at the end of this capter. They have such a long road ahead of them.
Also kind of important Angels season five has barely begun in my little time line so yes they are at Wolfram and Hart but no major story lines have taken place. And the plot with Pavayne never happened or won't now.

Thank you for the great reviews I just love them! Thanks and if you want you can leave hateful reviews too.

9. Part two by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 12] (2468 words)
Just to answer a few questions...
Of course this will be spuffy but only after there is much angst which is why I used the angst genre.
Lots left to do.

Thanks to everyone for the really terrific reviews you don't know how much they make me smile. Thank you.

Please continue to tell me what you think and I will write as fast as possible. Thanks again.

10. last of part two by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 5] (1991 words)
All of you are great do you know that. I know that it's hard but please be patient angst of seperation will be addressed soon and the other to soon follow that I promise. But patience is a virtue.

The reviews are wonderful even when I know you guys are upset! So please leave me what you think and I'll write more as quickly as possible.

I also have to let you know that I will be playing with the timeline of AtS season 5 a little to have certain events fit with my story. So thank you all very much and I hope to hear from you soon. THANKS

11. Part three by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 8] (1617 words)
Thanks for the reviews!!! I'm glad not everyone was driven away by the angst.

This chapter is a bit short but I wanted to hurry and get it out there without attatching anything else to it for you guys.

Thanks a ton and please keep telling me what you think. THANKS

12. Part three by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 6] (1835 words)
Buffy finally makes it to LA

Just wanted to thank you all for the awesome reviews. It is so easy writing this story with all of your encouragement so thanks! Please keep telling me what you think and I will post as much as possible. Thanks

13. Part three by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 9] (2564 words)
You guys have been so patient and well I just couldn't help myself so read on and enjoy.

Just a huge thank you to everyone who has been reviewing the three chapters I posted today have all been written in the last eight hours and it's only with the inspiration of your reviews so thank you.

Please let me know what you think and I will continue to write.

Thanks!!

14. Part three by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 8] (2709 words)
Thanks for the reviews! Just a little explanation for some things before our blond couple can be alone. Please continue to let me know what you think and I will keep writing as fast as my fingers can type. Thanks again!

15. Part three by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 12] (1461 words)
I know this chapter is on the short side well at least for me but the girl is tired and I felt the need to let her sleep. Before she falls down or one more person has to tell her how bad she looks. Cause she might have to kill them from sleep deprivation.

Thanks again for all the terrific reviews you guys are making me all giggly and happy. So please let me know what you think. Thanks so much!

16. last of part three by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 8] (2312 words)
Okay I know I have been lax in updating but I had the hardest time with this chapter simply because of the sex and well because you guys have been so great that I wanted to make sure it was good enough for you. I don't think I did that well though so I apologize and hope that you can forgive me. Thanks to everyone for all the great reviews I've gotten and I will be writing more now that I've managed past this. I hope you enjoy it. Please let me know what you think. Thanks again.

17. Part four by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 5] (1742 words)
Okay, first of all thank you guys so much for the reviews. I think they are like the best thing ever and really they just make my day. So thanks from the bottom of my heart.
Also I wanted to be a little more specific about the time line as it is in my mind against what happened in season 5 of ats. By the time Buffy makes it to LA we have gone through until the episode Your Welcome. However just to make things a little more interesting for my story Smile Time takes place before that episode and she had arrived before A Whole in the World. And while I did enjoy most of the epi. I needed to change it to fit with my narrative. So I hope this clears that up and explains some of the interaction of the characters.
Please continue to let me know what you think and I will keep going with this even though other evil influences such as work keep trying to distract me. Thanks again.

18. Part four by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 7] (2001 words)
OMG! Thank you for the wonderful reviews. I agree with everyone and think that Fred was a great loss, Not that Illyria wasn't interesting just I think Fred was too. I also have to state that some of the dialouge for this part was taken from A Hole in the World which was written by Joss Whedon and so credit where credit is due. Thanks again for all the support and the reviews they are just terrific. Please keep letting me know what you think and I will keep slaving away at my keyboard just for you. Thanks.

19. Part four by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 7] (1978 words)
First off let me just say that because of you guys directly this fic has made it into the top ten reviewed fics in the last 30 days. I've never been in the top ten of anything so I just wanted to tell you that I got like the biggest thrill out of that. And like I said it really has nothing to do with me it's all you guys. You're all completely wonderful thank you. Okay this is kind of short well not too short but it was a good place to stop. Again any dialouge taken from A Hole in the World belongs to Joss and his mighty pen. Please keep letting me know what you think and thanks again!

20. Part four by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 9] (2461 words)
Thank you for the great reviews again!!! You guys are just terrific. Okay now for the actual story. The dialouge from Shells was written by Stephen S. DeKnight so please give him the credit that he deserves. Please let me know what you think and I'll see if I can't update again tomorrow. Thanks so much!!

21. Part four by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 7] Liked (2986 words)
Thanks again for all the great reviews. I know I promised to post like ages ago and I'm really sorry. Real life got in the way of my fantasy world. I hate it when that happens. Thanks again and please let me know what you think.

22. Part four by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 4] Liked (1878 words)
Hey!!! I'd like to thank all of you for the terrific reviews. I just can't stand how happy I am that you like this story. So an immense thanks! And just cause I haven't said it in awhile any dialouge from Shells belongs to Stephen DeKnight. We're getting ready to swerve off canon again so please keep letting me know what you think I appreciate it soooooo much!!
Thanks again.

23. last of part four by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 4] Liked (5189 words)
Guys what can I say? The reviews well they make me feel so good I mean I really don't have the words, (wipes tear from eye) I just have to thank you all for being so great. I was wondering what was taking me so long to write this chap when I finally did a word count. Sorry it's so long. Please let me know what you think and thank you all again!

24. Part five by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 7] Liked (4125 words)
well I just want to say thank you all for the great reviews! Please enjoy the new chappie and let me know what you think because hey how else would I know. thanks again

25. Part five by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 8] Liked (4028 words)
Okay a moment of honesty. With the last chapter I seriously thought about it the whole day after I posted it thinking that it wasn't good while I was at work. I mean it was kind of distracting but I thought in all fairness when I got home that I would go ahead and pull it and fix what i thought didn't work. OMG though when I logged in and read the reviews you guys left I couldn't touch it. I mean how could I you were just all so great and you seemed to like it. Who am I to mess with something that was working. (Not like certain filmmakers who keep changing their classic films when there was really nothing wrong to begin with) I truly believe that once posted it belongs to everyone who reads it and if you all like it that much who the heck am I to mess with it. So it has flaws big whoop, most things do. So I just wanted to thank everyone who reviewed the last chapter and let you know that your words are truly touching me and such. Okay I've spouted off long enough. Please continue letting me know what you think and thanks again.

26. Part five by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 5] Liked (2846 words)
I just want to give you all a hug for all the great reviews I've been getting with this story and it kind of makes me sad to know that we're so close to the end. This has been like the greatest experience and it's all because of you guys so please don't stop letting me know what you think of the story. Just thank you all so much.

27. Part five by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 5] Liked (1990 words)
Thanks to everyone for the reviews!!! I just have to say that I'm enjoying you all so much! So please don't stop letting me know what you think and leave a review. Thanks again.

28. Part five by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 3] Liked (1810 words)
OMG thanks so much for the reviews!!! Hope you enjoy this short little chapter. Please keep letting me know what you think. Thanks again

29. Part five by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 8] Liked (2507 words)
Thanks for the reviews as always each one is treasured and memorized. Please keep letting me know what you think and enjoy. Thanks again

30. Last of part five by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 0] (2504 words)
I had posted this chapter previously and it was unfortunately lost when the site went down. If you did review it please feel free to do so again so I can see it. Thank you all for reading.

31. epilogue by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 18] Liked (1883 words)
This is it. The end. Just to let you know I wouldn't have been able to finish this story without all of your support and loving words. Thank you all so much for making this story such a rewarding experience. It was sad to finally wrap this up and I put it off for as long as possible. Please let me know what you thought of just not the epilogue but the story as a whole. Thank you all so much once again.