"And then do this."

Buffy could hear the girl's giggling as she descended the stairs, Willow was standing by the door of the kitchen and as Buffy walked up behind her she turned and put her finger against her lips.

They stood and watched the younger girls in the kitchen. Both in pyjamas (Erin wearing a pair of Dawn's), they were standing by the stove giggling as they tried flipping pancakes. There was an explosion of laughter as Erin's pancake hit the window, exploding in to a shower of gooey splurges that hit them both, Buffy listened to her sister's squeals smiling.

"Ewww!! This is so gross!"

"Sorry!! I never made pancakes before!"

Willow looked at Buffy who rolled her eyes. The both turned and decided to leave the two younger 'adults' to have their fun. Walking back upstairs Willow followed Buffy in to her room and sat on her bed whilst the blonde slayer opened her wardrobe to look for clothes.

"Erin seems better today."

Willow nodded and turned over on to her stomach.

"I think she and Dawnie talked a lot last night. she seems to trust her"

She scrunched up her nose at the top Buffy pulled out of her drawer, seeing her friend's face Buffy shoved the top back in and pulled out a blue one instead.

Willow watched as Buffy pulled her clothes out and wandered of to the bathroom. Her friend sometimes had the worst taste in clothes, but at least she could carry it off. If Willow tried wearing half the things that Buffy did then they'd probably clash terribly with her hair. Sighing she walked along to her room and changed.

At about midday Buffy opened the door to Giles and let the older man in to her house. His blue and white jumper was on backwards ((AN: My dad has a blue and white jumper. its v.sad!) and his hair was a mess, he looked as though he hadn't slept much. Although he looked awful Buffy tried to hide her smile behind her hand.

"How is she?"

The raucous giggling from the kitchen caused Giles to smile as Dawn came running past him, covered from head to foot in flour. Erin wasn't far behind her, egg messed in her hair. Buffy winced as they ran through the living room.

"Guys!! Pleeease!! Just cleaned!!!"

They both turned back, laughing. Buffy looked at Erin and stepped back slightly, the girls smile was very similar to Angels, it sent a pang through her heart.

Dawn watched the emotions crossing her sister's face; she smiled slightly, the likeness between Erin and Angel's smiles had been a little shocking for her at first. She turned to Giles and smiled at him.

"Morning!!"

"good morning Dawn"

"Whatcha doing here?"

Giles smiles at her, looking at the two girls flour and egg covered forms.

"I wanted to speak to Erin. maybe you two should clean up a bit."

The two girls walked out the room, Dawn watched Erin go up the stairs before her. They washed their hair in the bathroom and then sat drying it, Erin on the closed lid of the toilet and Dawn on the side of the bath. Erin was the first to speak, putting the towel over the towel rack.

"Dawn. I know what Rupert is going to say. He's going to say that I should meet William."

Dawn looked up, her wet hair dripping. Erin continued as Dawn stood.

"C.can you come with me?. if I have to go, can you come?"

Dawn smiled and put her arms round her friend.

"Of course."

They walked down the stairs and stood at the bottom hand in hand, looking towards Buffy and Giles, Erin coughed and they turned to look at them.

"I'll go. but Dawn has to come too."

Giles nodded and Buffy looked at her sister whose face was a set look of determination. She nodded as well, grabbing her coat and leaving through the door in front of the two girls and Giles, she walked a little in front of them all the way to the graveyard and motioned for them to stay outside as she opened the door and entered the darkness of Spikes crypt.