She could feel his presence in the room, her "spider senses" picked that up. She walked in further, making sure that the daylight behind her wasn't getting in through the gaps in the crypt door.

"Spike?.."

He stepped out of the darkness, his already highlighted features standing out more against the dark background. Buffy felt her heart skip a beat before she walked over to him.

"Will you see her? Properly I mean?"

The blonde vampire was unable to speak; instead he just nodded, looking down at the girl that 2 years before he would have done anything to get this close to again. She smiled at him and leaned up on tiptoes, kissing him lightly on the lips. She turned and headed for the door again.

"Buffy.. Will you stay with me? I can't do this alone"

She turned back to him, tears forming in her eyes as she looked at his lost form. She nodded, smiling slightly at him before going and stepping outside the crypt in to the sunlight.

Dawn watched her sister walk out of the crypt, as she walked over all three of them could see the tears standing in her eyes. Dawn dropped Erin's hand for a moment, walking over to Buffy and hugging her slightly before walking back to her friend.

Erin watched the blonde slayer walk towards them, pity and worry in her eyes. Dawn took a hold of her hand again, smiling slightly at her. Erin's worry melted a little but came back in full force at Buffy's words.

"Give us 2 minutes, then come in"

Giles nodded looking at Erin, the girl's eyes were wide in fear but she seemed to be calmer than last night.

Buffy walked back in to the crypt, leaving the door open and going to stand buy Spike, slipping her hand in to his. He looked down at her smiling slightly at her, she smiled back squeezing his hand slightly.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Authors Note: Chelsea sorry this chapter doesn't actually have the meeting in it.

I'm half way through writing it and I thought I'd give you all something to read whilst I finish it heehee!! Hope you're gonna like it!!