Author's Note: Here you are Chelsea. One full of action meeting for you!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Spike kept his hand holding on to Buffy's as a figure appeared in the light of the doorway. Her watcher walked in, looking at Spike with slight reassurance, he knew this would be hard for all of them.

The next two figures stopped, facing each other before entering fully. The glare from the outside sunlight caused them to look like silhouettes, the one on the right of Spike's vision was shaking slightly as they put their arms round each other.

As they descended the steps Buffy felt Spike tense up, she ran her finger across the back of his hand reassuringly and he looked at her, eyes full.

Dawn felt her friend's hand; grip tighter on her own, she squeezed it slightly and smiled at her.

Spike watched the two girl's walk towards him and Buffy, as they got closer there seemed to be a barrier stopping them from coming any closer. Not really knowing why Spike dropped Buffy's hand at the exact same time Erin dropped Dawn's.

Erin felt herself drop Dawn's hand and step one step closer to the Vampire standing in front of her. She could feel her whole body stop shaking and become calm as he reached out and touched her dark hair. She reached up and grabbed the hand tightly in hers, putting her other one on his elbow, bending it so that his arm was behind his back.

Buffy watched as a small smile crossed Spike's face. He hooked his leg around Erin's and scooped it out from underneath her, catching her before she hit the floor. She put her hands on his shoulder causing him to cannon straight over her head and on to the floor; standing over him the 18 year old said the first word between them.

"Why?"

Spike sat up, taking a hold of the tops of her arms and pulling himself up. His weight caused her legs to crumble beneath her. Dawn watched her friend fall and started forwards, Buffy caught her arm. "He won't hurt her". Spike watched the bark haired girl fall to the floor he picked her up, pulling her head back and running his forefinger over her two white scars.

"This.. I wasn't going to let him carry on"

He watched her face as tears filled her eyes, letting go of her he stepped back and she spun round, hitting him squarely on the jaw before falling to the ground sobbing.

Dawn's eyes filled with tears and she held on to her sister's hand. Buffy let her own tears roll down her cheeks and held Dawn's hand tightly. They both watched as Spike knelt down next to Erin and put his hand on her back.

"I missed you .."

She turned to him, and looked in to his eyes before putting her arms round his neck and hugging him.

"Missed you too"

Giles stepped forwards and put his hand on Buffy's shoulder. She turned to look at him and he beckoned for her to follow. Dropping Dawn's hand she followed and they walked out of the crypt.

"Are you ok?"

She nodded, her eyes filling again.

"I think it's going to be hard on Dawnie ."

She let the tears fall and Giles stepped forwards and put his arms round his slayer.

"Buffy . Willow told me"

She looked up at him before stepping backwards. Willow had told him about how she felt!! Why?!

"It's ok .I just wanted you to know, whatever you choose to do I'll be behind you"

He smiled slightly.

"He may not be the best choice ever but you could do worse"

He paused before looking at her straight in the eyes.

"He loves you Buffy ."

She smiled at him before walking back in to the crypt. Erin and Dawn were sitting together on the floor, both smiling and whispering together. Spike was standing by his fridge watching them. Buffy walked over and stood next to him.

"You ok?"

He nodded and looked at her tear stained face.

"You?"

"Yeah, just a little sniffly that's all"

He smiled at her before looking back at Dawn and Erin. Buffy breathed in, if she was going to say anything it might as well be now.

"Spike? ."