Author's Note: Hey people!! Thanks for the reviews! You'll be getting more about Erin's past in this part, hope you like it so far. as I said before this is my first ever fic. so PLEASE REVIEW!! Thanks!! Love Lucy XXXX

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Bumping in to someone Buffy turned to say sorry, she was mixed up in thoughts. What was wrong with Erin? She'd never seen anyone react like that! Her reaction to seeing her first Vampire was so bad she'd been institutionalised, but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as Erin's reaction! And Spike. Even thinking of him made Buffy's heart skip a beat.

"Sorry."

"That's ok Slayer, I was planning on sitting on my ass in the gutter anyway."

She looked down at him not really knowing what to do. He pulled himself up and stood brushing down his coat before looking at her closely.

"You ok? Buffy?"

Hearing her name she pulled herself out of her dream. Bad Dream Buffy! Really bad! She looked at him and mentally hit herself again.

"What? Oh. ummm. hi"

Spike looked at her with his head to one side before shaking himself.

"The Watcher wants to see us. wants to see everyone, but us first I was just coming to find you. You sure you're ok?"

Buffy had drifted off in to another one of her dreams, but pulled herself back out realising this wasn't the time (it never was) for that type of dreaming.

"The watcher has a name Spike! Giles. what does he want to see me for?"

She'd purposefully dropped the "us" more to keep herself inline than anything else.

"Something about that girl, Erin I think. he wants to see US now."

She looked at him straight in the eyes before nodding and leading the way back to the Bronze. He followed her, with a worried expression on his face, a lot had changed whilst he was away and he wasn't sure about a lot of things, especially where he stood with the blonde Slayer.

Dawn watched as the two blondes entered the Bronze and walked over to Giles. She followed and stood a few metres away, listening to their talk above the sound of the music.

"Giles. We need help! Erin woke up a few minutes ago screaming! Even I wasn't this bad!! Willow's with her but we don't know what to do! We don't have enough information about why she's like this!"

Buffy's voice sounded stressed and Dawn knew that it hurt her sister to remember the time in which she had been submitted to the Psychiatric rehabilitation centre in LA.

"Buffy sit down. I'll tell you more, but please. when I start. don't stop me. Spike.. I think you should sit too. This might come as a bit of a shock"

Dawn heard the vampire snort in disbelief as he sat and could almost see him rolling his eyes.

* * * * * *

February - England 1900

She watched the crystals glitter above her head. She'd played this game ever since she'd been turned, watching the sunlight bounce off the crystals as she lay beneath them. William had often told her that it was a bad idea "playing with sunlight will only get you burnt" but she'd ignored him.

"Hey sweetie, I wouldn't do that"

She looked up at where Angelus was standing, just outside the sunlight's glare.

"I'm careful. haven't got burnt."

He reached out a gloved hand and twisted one of the shining pillars so that the light was reflected in to her face.

"Doesn't mean you won't"

* * * * * *

"Erin's whole name is Erin Elizabeth. She was born in the mid 1800's the younger of two children. Her brother Liam was about 5 years older then her and not exactly liked by their parents"

Buffy looked puzzled at this. The girl had a pulse. she wasn't a Vampire, so how could she be so old. and yet. the bite marks.

Giles stopped for a moment, looking at Buffy he could se her confused expression, but ignored it. Turning to look at Spike he found the Vampire hanging his head and looking at his drink.

"Spike? Do you want to continue? You know what comes next, you can go if you'd rather"

Buffy looked quickly at Giles then at Spike, he had lifted his head and was looking at Giles with misted eyes. She was shocked. She'd never seen Spike actually cry before, her first impulse was to lean over and put her arms round him, but instead she reached under the table and put her hand on his. He looked at her and smiled slightly, before turning to Giles and shaking his head.

"I'll stay."