Author's Note: SORRY!! Sorry I haven't added anything for a while. Been ill and very busy. if someone's willing to do my Biology exam for me then I'll be able to write more (. Thanks for the few reviews. and yes nony. Angelus is Angel in Latin. OH! And In this chapter there's a little more about how Erin was brought back... I don't watch Angel, so sorry if I get the reincarnation bit wrong.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything * sniff sniff * except the story line and Erin. She's my character, based on me. Feel free to use her if you want, but please ask first (

Thanks!!

Love Lucy

XXXX

On to the story.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _



Dawn could feel her head thumping. She looked down at her dress and groaned, she'd spilt a drink down it sometime during the night and there was a dark stain in the middle of it. She rubbed hard at the stain, trying in vein to make it disappear, there was a sickening feeling in her stomach, how could someone have a past like that and still be alive! Ok. so Erin wasn't exactly emotionally stable. but she was nice.

Willow looked up as Dawn opened the front door, smiling at the girl she beckoned for her to follow in to the kitchen.

"Here.try using this, it's got a very mild bleach on it"

She handed over a cloth and Dawn started to scrub the deep stain on her dress.

"What is it Dawnie? You look as though you're going to cry!"

Willow held the younger girl in her arms, as she cried for the second time that day. After a few minutes she could feel Dawn's uneven breathing level off.

"It's horrible Will. her life, I didn't know."

"Dawnie I don't understand."

Dawn turned to look at Willow and the red headed girl listened as she started to recount what she'd overheard that evening. As she listened she seemed to feel a kind of tightness in the air, as though this was something that wasn't meant to be talked about, something secret and evil that should never have come to light.

"So. she's a vampire? I mean, Buffy and me found bite marks on her neck, but. she has a pulse."

"She's not a Vampire. She was one once. but she got staked, then reincarnated as she was before she was turned, when another vampire of the same bloodline was brought back"

" If she's Angelus' sister and childe then Darla would be in her bloodline. I suppose when she was brought back so was Erin."

Dawn watched as the young with in front of her made sense of everything that she'd been told.

"What did he do to her? She's so scared! I remember when Angel had his soul taken away from him after he and Buffy. you know. he was Evil! What he did to Buffy and You! Drawing those pictures."

Dawn watched as Willow's eyes filled up.

"a...a...and my fish."

Dawn patted Willow on the back, smiling slightly.

"You didn't have time to bond properly, remember."

Willow smiled at the girl and wiped her eyes on her sleeve before frowning slightly.

"It kind of explains why Giles didn't want her to see Spike. but. from the sounds of everything he was the only one who was kind to her in any way, so why is she scared of him?"

"Because he was the only one who left me."

Both Willow and Dawn whipped round to see Erin standing in the doorway. Her dark hair was a mess and her even darker eyes were bloodshot, but there was no colour in her cheeks and instead of a scared expression on her face she had an empty and ghost-like one, as though she was missing something.

"left you?."

The words had left Willow's mouth before she could stop herself. Erin didn't answer, she lowered her head and started biting her nails. Dawn watched the Irish girl's attention focus on her bitten nails.

"I don't know how long Giles will be. do you want to stay here for the night?"

Erin looked up at Dawn and nodded slightly.

"Thanks"

Willow watched the girls leave the kitchen; she followed and watched them walk up the stairs, Erin slightly behind Dawn who was leading the Irish girl to her room.

"This is my room"

"It's nice, I like the colour."

Dawn bounced slightly on her bed watching as Erin looked at the posters and pictures in her bedroom. The girl stopped at Dawn's dressing table and ran her fingers over a picture. As Erin turned and walked over to Dawn, sitting next to her and then looking at her with slight tears in her eyes.

"Can I tell you?"