Willow watches as Dawn's eyes became wide and she rushes forwards, throwing herself at Spike who bursts in to very unmanly tears. Will tries holding back the tears as she watches them, both stand there hugging for a long time before pulling back.

Buffy looked up as the Bronze door crashes open and Erin ran in, tears flowing down her face. She ran straight to Giles who looked at the girl then at Buffy beckoning her over. She stood and walked over, looking at the girl. Her tearful eyes were wide with terror and she was shaking from head to foot.

"Buffy. there might be a vampire outside."

Buffy looked at Erin's terrorised figure then back at Giles.

"Oh my god! Giles. does this always happen?!"

He shakes his head and goes over to Erin, putting his arms round her. Buffy could feel a pang of jealousy, but ignored it, heading outside. There was a Vampire somewhere and they were going to pay.

Dawn looked at Spike as he wiped away the tears, she smiled. it wasn't like him to cry.

"Hey niblet."

He looked at her and smiled, she threw herself at him again.

"You came back!"

Willow watched as they started talking, Dawn practically jumping up and down and Spike just grinning. Out of the corner of her eye she could see some one come out of the Bronze. Her breath caught as she watched the petite blonde slayer pull out a stake, looking around she realised that Erin has disappeared.

"Dawnie?. Spike?"

She turned to look at the birthday girl and her vampire friend, her voice shaking slightly. They turned to look at her, just as Buffy walked round the corner, stake in hand, eyes flashing.

She stopped and looked at the three people before her. Willow looked back at her, eyes nervous. Looking at Dawn she saw the same look there, her eyes then rested on the third person. Standing there she could feel herself getting light-headed. She turned and walked back inside, in to the heat of the girl's bathroom.

The red head followed Buffy straight away. Opening in Bronze door she headed over to the bathroom, her stomach churning with worry.

"Willow?"

Giles looked at the gir's worried face as she walked in. He catches her arm as she passes.

"What's wrong? Buffy just ran in. she was crying. I sent Erin after her."

Willow pulls out of his grasp and rushes in to the girl's bathroom, finding the Dark haired Irish girl standing by the sinks, her dark eyes still bloodshot from crying and her face pale. She jumps slightly as Willow enters and points to an end cubicle. Willow smiles at her and she leaves, walking shakily. The witch walks slowly over and knocks lightly on the cubicle door.

"Buffy? Buffy it's me"

Wiping her eyes Buffy opens her cubicle door, looking up at her friend with red eyes before letting herself cry against her friend's shoulder. After a few moments she pulls back and wipes her eyes again, smiling slightly.

"Sorry."

"Hey! It's ok! Buffy, what's wrong?"

"Oh! It's nothing!"

Willow raised her eyebrows, looking at Buffy's tear streaked face.

"Nothing? Buffy look at yourself. all teary and sniffly and."

"Spike's back. why?"

Looking at Buffy's tear stained face Willow could see something in the girl's eyes. She's seen it there before, every time the girl had spoken about Angel, a hurt and longing, and somewhere in the back of it all.

"Buffy?"

"Will. please."

"Do you love him?"

Buffy's head shot up, looking at Willow with a shocked expression. She couldn't understand how the Witch could do it. See exactly what she was feeling.

"How."

Unable to hold it in Buffy felt herself start crying again, she felt her best friend's arms close around her once again and leaned in to her.

"I.I.I just don't think I can do it again! I said no once. I'm not sure if I can do it again."

Willow held the sobbing girl gently, before pulling back and looking at her again.

"we've got to tell Giles."

"Why!"

Willow could feel a dread inside of her, the same one she'd felt when she'd looked at the Irish girls terrified and shaken form, standing in the bathroom.

"Erin"



Author's Note:

Hey people!! Could you please send Feedback!! This is my first eva fic and im kinda worried about it..

Thanks!!! Love Lucy

XXXX

Lubelu2002@hotmail.com