Author's Chapter Notes:
A/N: Happy Early Valentine’s Day. Um, this is the longest chapter so far of this story and there isn’t any plot anywhere in here. Those of you who read my LJ know that I have been searching for my plots everywhere (even under the kitchen sink). But there definitely isn’t any here. At all.
And I always think my sex scenes are just awkward and disjointed, not at all smooth, but here we are.
So enjoy and Happy V-Day let me know what you think please.
And next chapter there will be plot. (running off to check behind the TV for Plot)
Kyra
After running out of the bathing room like she did Buffy stopped abruptly once the cooler air hit her. She wrapped her arms around herself to try and keep the cold at bay, with shaking hands she tried to button the buttons, but stopped after two of them because she was frustrated with herself.

She looked up hopelessly towards the vent. Now that the sun had set she could see a few stars beyond the canopy of leaves overhead.

A deep shiver ran through her. The stars seemed so close, but they might as well be in a different dimension. The only thing that seemed farther away right now was Sunnydale.

She heard cursing behind her, coming from the place she had just run away from.

Spike, obviously upset with her.

A very naked Spike.

The desire she felt in the pool hadn’t left; instead it seemed to be even more insistent. He was like a drug and even though she knew she shouldn’t be having these urges towards him, she was. And they were much stronger than anything she had ever felt before.

She should be afraid. Afraid of these feelings, afraid of what was happening between them. Even afraid of the dream she had about him, about his past. Yet she wasn’t afraid.

Ever since her dream, she felt certain that she had nothing to fear from Spike. True, someday he would try to kill her, but he would never hurt her emotionally.

‘Not like Angel.’

THERE!!! That was it. That was why she kept running. That voice in her head. The one that kept popping up to put Angel down. The one that kept insinuating that all the pain and torment she lived through because of him was for nothing, because she never really loved him.

Yet her love for Angel was what filled her for so long, it became so much a part of who she was. She didn’t know who she would be without it. And if she didn’t really love him, just the idea she had of him what did that say about her? How could she have felt that much pain and anguish over an illusion?

The chill outside in the cave seemed to have sunk into her now. It was in her bones, in her heart, but this was a familiar chill. It was the fear and loneliness that lived inside of her. Her constant companion since being called as the Slayer. Sure, she overcame it. She didn’t let it affect her job, but it was always there, inside of her. Whether she was with her mom, or her friends. For a while she had believed that Angel kept the cold at bay, but now she saw that he just helped her hide it deeper. When she was with him, she worried about him so much, she didn’t notice the chill.

Buffy glanced behind her. Towards Spike.

Spike.

The thought of him sent a completely different shiver through her.

She didn’t notice the chill when he was with her. It certainly didn’t seem to be there a few minutes ago and it wasn’t the hot water that made it leave.

‘And it certainly wasn’t there when he bit you.’ That damn voice again, but this time she understood what it was saying.

She relaxed her grip on the red shirt she had been clutching.

She was so tired of this chill.

She could hear Spike approaching, the nervousness she thought she would feel wasn’t there. All there was was anticipation.

She heard him stop suddenly behind her. She turned slowly, letting him see the shirt was still unbuttoned most of the way.

She brought her eyes up coquettishly and felt her mouth go dry at the sight he made standing there completely naked.

He was perfect. His white skin seemed to glow from the lit torches behind him. Every lean muscle was outlined in shadow and light. His red cock jutted out angrily from his body was the only thing that wasn’t a pale white.

And in this instance it seemed that objects in water WERE the size they appeared to be.

When he didn’t move or say anything she realized it was up to her. Since she was the one who had run away, he wasn’t going to initiate anything else with her.

“I thought you might be hungry.” Her voice sounded strange, dry in her own ears, but that didn’t matter. All that mattered was the vampire in front of her.



Spike was certain you could have knocked him over with a feather at that moment. She looked like a golden ray of light against the darkness that surrounded her. The shirt concealed, but it also left little to the imagination. He could see her nipples, rock hard, pressing against the cotton. He could also make out the beginning of her pubic hair down below her belly button.

Gods, he wanted her. All of the images in his head flew away at the reality of her. None of them could even begin to compare to the sight, the smell of the Slayer standing before him.

He held himself tight, rigid. Afraid if he relaxed he was going to rush over there and take her. Make reality out of all the fantasies he’d been having. And he wouldn’t do that. He wasn’t about to take her against her will, despite the obvious game she had to be playing with him.

Then she spoke. Her words, the invitation in them, along with the look in her eyes almost had him spurting right there with no contact. He felt his cock jerk in response to her. His voice came out thick and angry, filled with lust and frustration.

“If I get that close to right now Slayer, I’m not just going to drink from you.”

Her eyes never wavered. “I know.”

Spike inhaled, trying to get himself under control before speaking again. “Do you now?” Against his will he started moving closer to her, but he moved slowly giving her every opportunity to turn and run again. “Do you really know of all the things I want to do with you right now?”

Now she hesitated, he didn’t sense fear, but he could clearly see her uncertainty and some confusion. “I know you want me. I know what that means. I don’t…” Her voice trailed off, uncertain of what to say.

He was almost upon her now and she still hadn’t moved back. He watched her as she licked her lips. The action almost caused him to moan out loud.

“I want to fuck you Slayer. I want to take you and then when I’m done I want to move down and suck the juices right out of your quim. I want to make you come over and over again until you are almost too tired to move. Then I want to put you into all sorts of delicious and nasty positions and keep fucking you. I want to hear you screaming and crying out my name over and over again while I make you tremble and weep for release. I want to feel your mouth sucking my cock until I explode down your throat, then I want to feel you drinking me down.” He purposely tried to be as graphic and offensive as he could, he wanted her to know the depth of his lust at this point, give her one last chance to run away.

Instead he watched her pupils dilate so there was hardly any color in them at all. Her breathing quickened to little gasps. The smell of her arousal completely overwhelmed him.

And she made no attempt to move away from him.

She stood right where she was. He was almost touching her now.

Just one more thing.

His face changed. “But first, I am feeling a bit peckish.”

She didn’t even flinch, just tilted her head farther to the side to give him better access.

Spike wasn’t sure he was going to survive this.


Buffy’s body felt like it was going to explode. She could feel her own heartbeat as the blood pounded through her body. It felt like with every thump the moisture between her legs grew.

She never felt anything like this before. His words enflamed her, they put images in her head that she never dreamed of before.

She also knew that if he didn’t touch her soon she was going to die.

When his face changed didn’t slack a bit. She expected him to dive right for her neck and prepared herself for the pain of the bite. She never expected what happened next.

Soft, soft lips brushed against the corner of her mouth. She never imagined a vampire’s lips could be that soft and tender.

She turned to try and capture those lips, uncaring of the fangs behind them, but he moved his head instead brushing them across the other corner of her mouth. She opened her mouth, seeking him, wanting to taste him, but he evaded her again. This time a soft kiss was placed on her cheek, the lips lingered for a few seconds as if he savored the softness and flavor of her. Then his hand lightly cupped her chin, he turned her face so he could kiss the other cheek.

Her eyes slid closed as she whimpered, the desire inside of her began to boil over.

He nuzzled her cheek lightly. She could feel the ridges of his face and feel his breath in her ear. Her legs started to feel rubbery so she grabbed his elbows to steady herself.

She felt his hands moving between them, the shirt opened the rest of they way as he unbuttoned the two buttons she had managed to fasten.

Her legs almost gave out when he pulled the shirt down and finally put his hands on her. He slid them up over her hips to her rib cage. Once there he just let them rest there lightly, right underneath the swelling of her breasts. She tried to push against him, craving the feeling of his cool hands on her, but they stubbornly stayed right where they were.

“Easy, pet.” The breath tickled her ear; his mouth was so close his lips brushed against her lobe with the ‘p’ in pet.

Spike pulled back a bit to look at her. She was so alluring. Her lips parted to allow little gasps of air to escape. Her eyes were still closed, showing a remarkable amount of trust in him for being a Slayer, but he could still see the desire written clearly in her expression. As much as he sought the gratification her blood and body would bring him he wanted to take it slow. He wanted to give her more pleasure than her body could handle.

When he lowered his head and she almost cried out in relief. She arched her back wanting to meet him, needing him to take her nipple in his mouth. It was so hard; she needed him to take it, to suck it in.

Once again, he avoided her movements. Instead he placed more of those soft kisses along the tops of her breasts moving from one side to the other, pausing only to nuzzle her like he did before.

Her whimpering now was constant. The pounding between her legs was insistent. She tried to brush her chest up against his, get some friction in some way, but he used his hands to hold her back.

She could feel his thumb, moving slowly back and forth on her sides. She opened her mouth to beg him, to plead with him, but words escaped her. All that came out was more of the same whimpers only they were louder now.

The kisses were now moving up her chest, they were still soft and gentle, but now they were also more open leaving a trail of saliva to cool when he moved on. That cooling along with the upward motion had her eyes drifting closed again. How could simple kisses in such an innocuous spot feel so decadent and wonderful?

Her hands gripped his elbows even tighter trying to communicate the need her voice couldn’t.

She felt like every nerve in her body was alive and just waiting for the cool touch of his skin against hers.

When he reached her collarbone and began moving along it, her head fell backwards on its own. The kisses had changed again, now they were suckling along her flesh with a brief swipe of his tongue committing the taste of her to his memory. Unable to stand it any more Buffy threw her leg up over his hip and pushed her dripping wet sex against him.

The growl that came out of him when he felt her overflowing wetness against his cock made her almost jump into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, still growling and she threw her other leg over his hip on the other side.

He began suckling up the side of her neck surprising her with how very sensitive it was. Her whimpers had turned into cries by now and her hips were moving on their own, rubbing her wetness against him, desperately seeking to envelope him, but still he avoided her. He was going to draw out this torture as long as he could.

The sucking along her neck got stronger and with every pull on her skin she became convinced he was pulling at her between her legs. The pressure building up inside her was becoming almost unbearable. She was completely unmindful of the noises that were escaping her or the wild way her hips moved against him seeking satisfaction.

Her eyes were squeezed shut tightly and the grips on his elbows were almost painful now, but Spike savored the pain. She was almost there. Almost ready for him.

While he supported both of them, he rubbed his hands up and down her back, caressing the strong muscles that surrounded her spine. Her head still hung loosely behind her while his lips caressed the soft skin of her neck. Her hips sped up their movements and Spike knew that it was time.

With one hand he grabbed the back of her neck and raised her head. He was still sucking on her neck, only now he began to suck harder. Her cries and movements became desperate. Just a little bit more.

“Spike, please!!!” The words exploded from her as she finally regained her ability to communicate.

That was it.

With infinite care Spike sank his fangs into her tender flesh. Her scream didn’t even register with him; he was too caught up in the sound of her heart pounding and flavor of her. At the first swallow of her blood he pushed his pelvis up against her. He didn’t penetrate her with his cock, but he could feel himself exploding all over her stomach. Just as he could feel her coming against him as her juices poured out from her as her Slayer muscles squirted her pleasure out at him.

Wanting to prolong her pleasure he used the hand not supporting her neck to slip between them and rub at her clit in time with the pulls he was taking on her blood.

Thanks to the strong power of her blood he never softened after he came, instead his cock began to immediately throb with a want for her. He pulled back his head and licked his lips to make sure he had every drop of her elixir before he changed back into his human guise to look at her.

Her eyes were half opened, but he could tell she wasn’t seeing anything. Her mouth was opened and contented sighs and gasps were escaping her lips. He gentled his movements between her legs while he allowed her to come back to herself. When he saw her eyes begin to focus he leaned forward and kissed her lips fully.

He felt more than heard her moan when his tongue slipped between her lips.

The act felt so intimate even after what had just happened. It was like a yummy chocolate cake after a big dinner. She just wanted to savor the taste of him. Her grip on his elbows finally relaxed as she wrapped on arm around his neck to hold him to her.

Knowing breathing would become a problem for her he broke the kisses giving her a chance to breathe before diving back down for her lips.

It was during one of these breaks that she found her voice again.

“What was that?” She asked before his lips found hers again.

“What was what, Princess?” He asked the next time he broke from her before claiming her lips yet again.

“What happened before? I thought I was going to explode or pass out.” Spike stopped his descent for her lips again and pulled back to look at her incredulously.

Angelus was a complete and total selfish bloody fucking wanker whether he had a soul or not.

Buffy looked worried at the expression on his face. When he didn’t say anything, just stopped kissing her she worried maybe she said something stupid and as a result she began to turn red with embarrassment.

Spike shook off his hatred of Angel, noticing the Slayer’s discomfort. He gave her a cocky grin; Angelus’ loss was his gain.

Spike walked over to a large flat rock and urged Buffy to release him so he could lower her down on it.

Once he had her spread out before him naked, he couldn’t help but feast on her with his eyes.

“Spike?” She asked, her voice was hesitant, because he still hadn’t answered her and that made her nervous.

Finally when he was done surveying every inch of her he looked up to her face hungrily.

“That, luv, was an orgasm.” He told her seriously.

Her eyes went wide with shock. “And that’s supposed to happen every time?” She asked.

Spike couldn’t help the chuckle that escaped him.

“No.” Spike lowered his head down between her spread legs. He used one hand to spread the lips of her sex and open her up to him. He noticed the gasp of pleasure when she felt his hands on her there. “With me that’s going to happen over and over again.”

Then he lowered his mouth to drink from her.

“Oh my god!” Buffy had time to gasp out before the pleasure made her head go lax onto the rock and her eyes practically rolled back into her head.

This wasn’t something she had ever felt before. His tongue was running around and around her opening while he used one hand to hold her open and the other one to lightly stroke her clit. This was a sweet torture she never anticipated. She could feel the pressure building inside of her again. The sweet torment of waiting on the edge that he kept her on for so long before. Now she didn’t know if she could take hanging on the edge like that knowing what came next. Her hands reached down and tangled themselves in his hair. She pushed her pelvis hard against his mouth, wanting his tongue deeper, needing him to rub harder, faster. Only instead of obliging her, her stopped rubbing on her and moved her hands. She opened her eyes and forced her head up so she could look down at him. His blue eyes were focused right on her watching her expressions eagerly.

She again tried to reach down for his head, but instead he guided her hand to her own breasts. A deep shiver ran through her at the contact with her nipples, she tried to get him to rub over them again. Instead he moved her hand so it was over the nipple, then he urged her to pull on her nipples. When she complied with his wishes he pushed his tongue farther inside and used the hand holding her open to tap her clit lightly. The sensations caused her to jump upwards, almost bucking him off.

His eyes were still focused on her and they seemed to be urging her on. He took his hand away and resumed his shallow licking while he watched her. Feeling as though she was taking direction from the look in his eyes, Buffy hesitantly pulled on her nipple again. Again she was rewarded with deeper thrusting of his tongue and a light tap on her clit.

Feeling braver she moved her other hand to the other breast and began to rub her nipples with both hands. Spike immediately rewarded her by burying his face and tongue inside of her as deep as they would go. He also began to rub quickly on her clit. It took almost no time at all for the fire inside of her to build again. She could feel the pressure inside of her from her crotch up through her chest. Lost in her lust she pulled on her nipples with wild abandon and pushed her pelvis farther up towards his mouth. Spike pinched her clit hard and that was all it took to push her over the edge. It was with a strangled moan she came. She could feel her internal muscles pulsing around his tongue. The kept clenching trying to trap the muscle inside of her.

Buffy found herself wishing she had something bigger and stronger inside of her for her muscles to hold on. Spike didn’t stop his assault on her with his tongue, just kept going through her orgasm and instead of letting her come back down he attacked her with a renewed vigor causing another one to build on top of this one.

“SPIKE!” She yelled out as an even more powerful orgasm crashed through her. She could feel him down there sucking at her sex and again he didn’t seem to show any signs of stopping. She let her body go lax and just enjoyed all these sensations he seemed determined to push into her body.

After about the fourth orgasm, it was hard to keep track when she couldn’t tell where one ended and another began anymore, Spike slowed his attack on her. She felt him start to kiss and lick his way up her body. He paused to suck at both of her nipples, soothing them slightly from the abuse she had performed on them at his silent request. Then he was there before her. Forehead resting against hers while she tried to catch her breath.

She could feel him nestled between her legs, his cock waiting at her entrance.

“Are you ready for me?” He asked her quietly. One finger ran over her collarbone, not far from where he bit her. She shuddered at the small movement.

“Are you ready to let me inside?”

“Not quite yet.” She surprised him by answering and before he recovered she rolled them, nearly knocking both of them off the rock, but in the end wound up on top of him. She ran her hands over his chest alluringly. “I thought you wanted to explode down my throat.” She asked innocently. She sat up and looked down at his cock, now almost purple with its need. She ran one fingertip along the vein running along the top, mimicking his innocent action from a few minutes before. Her eyes seemed to darken when it jumped towards her.

Spike found he suddenly couldn’t speak. Buffy looked back up at him. “Well, wasn’t that what you said?”

Even though he couldn’t speak, Spike found the muscles needed to nod his head. He saw uncertainty flicker in her eyes and immediately assumed she had never done anything like this before.

Buffy, though, being the provocative seductress he suspected she was used that to her advantage.

“Its so big though. How will I ever fit that down my throat?” She asked. She wrapped one hand around him watching as his eyes closed and he hissed through his teeth.


Spike had woken something up inside of her and it demanded she satisfy her curiosity. Her first time, had been in the dark and she hadn’t had a chance to see anything much less experiment. She moved her hand up and down, taking time to rub her palm over the head.

He was as soft here as his lips, yet she could feel how hard he was for her.

Her mind flew back to their first day here, when she passed out in his lap. When she first woke up she had been groping him, unknowingly. She had confused him with a steel bar. The memory made her smile slightly in remembrance. She couldn’t wait to feel his cool length inside of her.

“That feels so good.” Spike almost purred beneath her. His words brought her back to the moment and she began to fondle him with more enthusiasm. She took her other hand and lightly cupped the sacs that were hanging down behind him. She rolled them lightly in her hand and enjoyed as he now began whimpering under her ministrations.

She decided maybe she should torture him a little bit more. “Oh! I’m not hurting you, am I?” She took her hands off him. “Should I stop?”

Spike’s eyes flew open and turned golden. “Don’t you dare.” He growled out.

She gave him a naughty little smile. “Maybe I should try something else instead.”

Then he gasped out her name as she lowered her head and began to lap at him like a cat. Little licks up and down his shaft, almost up to the head, but stopping just below the ridge. Gradually she began to lick farther and farther until she was running her tongue from root to the tip. Occasionally when she reached the tip she would dip him into her mouth briefly, sucking the precum form his leaking head, before releasing him and continuing on her licking.

It didn’t take long before she had him begging her for release.

“Please Buffy. Please suck me, baby.”

“Not yet. I’m not finished exploring yet.” This time instead of licking his cock she went lower. Ever so gently she took his balls in her mouth, first one then other. She swirled her tongue around them and made sure to cover every inch with her saliva.

Now Spike was the one in desperate need. His erection was becoming almost painful. Out of his mind with desire he grabbed himself with his own hand and began to stoke himself feverishly.

Buffy stopped her tongue bath as soon as she noticed what he was doing, much to his disappointment.

“Uh-uh.” She admonished him.

“Baby, please.” He murmured, licking his lips. The need in his gaze flooded her with renewed wetness.

“Well, since you asked so nicely.” She fluttered her eyelashes at him innocently before opening her mouth and taking him in as far as she could. She wrapped her fist around the bottom and used that in tandem with her mouth. On each down stroke she tried to take more and more of him inside her while speeding up her strokes.

Almost instinctually, at one point when she reached the point where she began to gag instead of pulling back she swallowed and found her nose nestled in the hair at his groin. His loud groan let her know she was doing a good job and that’s when she let loose. She sucked on him as hard as she could, swallowing and running her tongue along all the veins she could feel. She used one hand to fondle his sac while she worked him over with her mouth and tongue. She was amazed at how much this act turned her on. The throbbing between her own legs was becoming painful again.

It didn’t take long before she felt his sac tighten and his cock throbbed desperately against the roof of her mouth.

“Fuck.” Spike roared. “Coming.”

She felt the sperm hit the back of her throat and began to swallow quickly, not wanting to miss a single drop. His cries echoed in her ears. She continued sucking after he stopped coming, finding this act much more pleasurable than she ever would have imagined. It was only when she felt his hands pulling at her shoulders she released him and slid up his body.

He pulled her down to him and kissed her fiercely, uncaring at the taste of his own dead sperm still in her mouth.

“You are the most amazing woman.” The look in his eyes when he said that made her heart swell. And the smile that crossed her face when he said that almost made his heart beat.

“I want you.” He told her earnestly.

“How do you want me?” She responded.

“I just need to be inside of you.” He pulled her on top of him and felt her wetness leak out onto his stomach. He saw the look of hesitancy cross her face again and knew that this was a new position for her.

“Just ease it inside. Go at you own pace.”

She lifted her body up and reached down to hold him. She put the head at her entrance and began to slide down onto him.

She barely got the head inside when she stopped, her eyes wide. It had been a while since she had been with Angel and that had only been the one time. As a result he muscles were in no way stretched out for him.

“Its ok.” Spike soothed her, when he saw the look on her face. “Let me help.” He used one thumb and began to rub her clit. She bit her lip and felt more moisture begin to leak from inside her, another couple of inches slipped inside. There was a stretching full feeling, but it wasn’t painful. Actually it made her crave more.

She pushed down farther and watched Spike’s eyes cross in pleasure.

Her snug passage surrounding him with the sweltering heat coming from within her was the most incredible feeling he ever encountered.

Unable to stop now if she wanted to, Buffy began to move up and down along his length each time taking more and more of him. Finally, with a strong thrust down she buried him inside her causing both of them to cry out.

She stopped moving for a few minutes, wanting to enjoy this feeling. Deep inside her, right where the ridge of his head rested, there seemed to be a spot that was just itching. Remembering her earlier musings about having something more substantial inside her to squeeze with her muscles she gave a little squeeze along his length.

“Buffy.” He shouted out her name.

“Oh my god.” She cried at the same time. Whatever she just did caused that ridge to hit something inside of her that made her almost swoon with pleasure.

She couldn’t help it, she did it again.

“Bloody hell, Slayer. Are you trying to kill me?” The look on her face alone was about enough to make him come, but the feeling of her muscles rippling over him had him about to lose all control.

“Spike.” Her voice was desperate with need and desire. “I can’t…it feels so good…I need it.” Once more she contracted her muscles.

Unable to take any more Spike grabbed her hips and began moving her up and down on his cock, every time she descended she gripped him tightly with her muscles. The dual sensations had him growling, cursing and almost spitting with the need to come.

Becoming frustrated with the lack of movement this position afforded him, Spike sat up and twisted them quickly. Buffy landed hard on the rock and in any other situation the impact would have hurt. In the current situation she barely felt it. She instinctually wrapped her legs around his hips.

“Fuck me.” She gasped. “Oh please fuck me.”

That was it. Spike pounded into her furiously. His hips jack hammered into her. All she could do was lay back and pant and moan. As his movements grew faster she grabbed at his shoulders, her nails digging into his flesh. He leaned over her and she gripped him even tighter. He could feel her internal wall tensing up and he knew it would only be a matter of seconds before she came.

He slammed into her several more times and then unable to stop himself his face changed and he dove for her neck. As soon as his fangs pierced her skin, her muscles clamped down on him tighter than anything and he exploded inside of her.

The feeling of his cool spending splashing down her insides took her orgasm to another level. The two of them crashed together over and over again until it all became too much and Buffy lost consciousness.

Spike pulled his fangs from her neck, but unwilling to let her go just yet he wrapped his arms around her and gathered her close, still buried inside of her.



Across the cavern, in his living quarters Solum lay in his bed.

“Man, I sure need to get me one of them mortal enemies.”