The persistent nagging of her bladder started her gradual swim towards waking. She tried to cling to the warm comfort of sleep a little longer. It was rare she felt this relaxed and peaceful. Her dreams were filled with desire and sensuality. Usually her sleep was filled with dreams of Angelus, demons, or other creatures that also haunted her waking hours.

She stretched her hand up and ran it across her pillow, tucking it in where she had it folded over above her head.

‘I really need to use fabric softener next time I do laundry.’ She thought as she felt the rough fabric of her pillowcase. She nestled her head farther down into the firm pillow trying to ignore the tingling in her bladder in an attempt to reclaim her dream state.

Her hand moved unconsciously back and forth against the crease of her pillow as she relaxed back into slumber.

Up and down her hand moved, she could feel one of the bars on her headboard through the fabric of the pillowcase.

Her pillow jerked upwards jostling her head. She almost opened up her eyes and looked around before she figured out that she must be asleep in the car. That would explain why her pillow felt so rough and firm. She must have gone on an out of town shopping trip with her mother and fell asleep in the car on the way home. She always slept well after extensive shopping.

She let her head drop back down as she snuggled closer to the back of the car seat.


Spike was going to dust. He was going to spontaneously combust, burst into flames and turn to dust. This was it. This was the end.

Here he sat on the floor, of this whacked out prison, the dampness from the moss and the floor was soaking into his jeans, but he didn’t even feel it. He was too caught up in the beautiful blonde, who happened to be his mortal enemy most of the time, asleep in his lap with her hand sandwiched between his thighs as she unconsciously stroked his cock and balls in her sleep.

He couldn’t wake her up, because he was pretty certain that would end with a stake through his heart. Especially considering that the last thing she was going to remember was him biting her before she passed out. He tried to move her hand, but she started to wake up every time he tried.

He bit his lip as his leg unconsciously jerked under the movements of her hand. He held his breath when she lifted her head, but she lowered it back down after a few seconds and her breathing evened out once again.

He tried to think of something, anything that would relieve some of the pressure of the denim against his painful hard on.

Of course nothing worked. Not that he really expected it to. Never in all his years on this planet had he ever experienced a torture as exquisite as this. The Slayer’s warmth on his lower extremities combined with her powerful blood running through his veins had made him so extremely aroused and sensitive to her slightest touch. Even her breath on his thigh sent shock waves to his groin, through the denim.

His jaw clenched as the pleasure built along with her stokes. She never speeded up or in any other way indicated she was aware of what she was doing to him, but ever slight movement stoked the fire burning inside of him higher and higher, yet no closer to any release.

So here he sat on the floor of this whacked out prison, certain that any moment he was going to burst into flames and crumble to dust. His body wasn’t going to be able to withstand much more of this torment.


The cramping in her abdomen continued keeping her from finding the sleep she was trying to return to. She rubbed her face back and forth along her pillow…no, the car seat, trying to get the energy together to wake up enough to let her mother know it was time for a pit stop.

She stopped the movement of her hand when she realized that she was still running it along the crease of the pillow…no wait, it must be in the crack of the car seat. She felt around and her hand wrapped around the object she thought was a bar on her headboard. She squeezed it a few times. It must be one of the rods that held the back of the car seat upright she decided. She squeezed it once more firmly. You would think they would make car parts sturdier than that, she though. While it was hard and strong there was a little bit of give to it. She squeezed again slightly harder.

A hoarse cry rang out through the air and suddenly Buffy was jumping upright as the car seat suddenly tilted, throwing her off.


As if the light stroking wasn’t bad enough, the Slayer seemed to wake up slightly and then she began to squeeze him through his jeans. Spike’s eyes went wide and it took everything he had not to come right there in his pants. She patted around a bit more around his crotch before squeezing him again. He bit his lip until it bled as he tried to keep his body under control.

One more squeeze, firmer than the previous ones made all his attempts futile as he felt himself loose control. His entire body jerked and the warmth he felt down below flooded through him. His cock jerked and spewed forth coating the inside of his pants.

Buffy flew upright at his violent thrashing her eyes unfocused and wild.


Buffy tried to get her brain working as her eyes moved wildly around her surroundings. This wasn’t her car. Her mother was nowhere in site. She was in some kind of cave with fuzzy pastel colors on the wall and next to her…

Next to her…

Oh my god.

Spike.

She wasn’t sleeping on a car seat she was sleeping on his lap. Which meant that her hand had actually been…

Her eyes widened as she stared into his blue eyes. Neither moved for several seconds. Then Buffy smacked him across the face as hard as she could.

“You bastard!!” She screamed. “How dare you try to take advantage of me while I was asleep.”

“WHAT?” Spike roared. He pushed her back roughly. She remembered at that moment how badly she had to pee. “Take advantage of you? I don’t think so Slayer, you were the one who had her grubby little hands all over my privates.”

“You are so disgusting, Spike.” Buffy looked around trying to find a corner she could duck around to relieve herself.

“How is this my fault?” He demanded. She stood up, leaving his duster lying on the ground where it had covered her.

“Oh please, you could have moved me off of you at any point in time, but no, you just want a cheap thrill.” She shouted at him.

“I tried to move you. Didn’t anyone ever tell you, you sleep like a log?” He growled.

“Actually, I sleep very light.”

“Really?” Spike asked sarcastically. “Light compared to, say a sumo wrestler?”

Tired of his stupid comments hauled off and punched him in the nose.

“Bloody Hell.” Spike swore.

Buffy walked around him towards an alcove not far from them. “I have to go to the bathroom. I will deal with you when I get finished.” She said.

“Bloody, fucking, stupid Slayer.” Spike muttered as she walked off. Once she was out of sight, he relaxed slightly. Even with the violent ending to her nap, that was one of the strongest orgasms he had ever experienced. Now he need to figure out how to clean himself up before she got back. He reached out and peeled some of the moss off the wall and unzipped his pants. He tried to wash himself off the best he could. He sure as hell didn’t want to be wandering around down here with his spunk in his jeans. That would probably get a tad uncomfortable.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Buffy’s voice practically screeched as she turned the corner and saw him with his pants undone and one of his hands down inside of them.

“I’m trying to get cleaned up.” He barked at her.

“Cleaned up from what?” She yelled. Then her eyes widened again. He couldn’t mean that he…
All she did was stroke him a little bit, he couldn’t have…
Not just from that. Could he?

Her cheeks took on a bright pink tint and she turned away quickly, wishing she could think of some witty retort, but her mind wasn’t working properly.

“I’m done, you can turn around now.” Spike said angrily.

But Buffy didn’t think she could turn around. What could she say to him? She knew she couldn’t look in him in the eyes after what had happened. She shook her head and her stomach growled loudly.

Since she emptied her bladder, her stomach decided it was time for some much needed food. The only problem was, they still didn’t know what there was for her to eat.

“Slayer?” Spike called her again.

”Leave me alone, Spike.” She gritted out, still refusing to face him.

Spike grabbed her and turned her to face him, she reacted without thinking and pulled back to hit him again, but this time he was prepared and caught her hand in the air. “Would you stop already.” He yelled. She struggled for a few more seconds, trying to prove she wouldn’t do what he told her before she relaxed slightly.

“Now we don’t have time for this crap. We need to find you some food or water before you start losing your strength.” He told her quietly and intently. He tried to force her to look at him, but she refused to raise her head and meet his eyes. He sighed and let go of her.

“Look Slayer, it was just a mistake. You were all warm and snuggly…”

“I was not.” Buffy insisted, knowing she was lying.

“…and I was just all worked up on account of your blood and all.” Spike continued as if she never spoke.

That reminded Buffy of what happened before she went to sleep. Spike had bitten her. He had bitten her and she LIKED it. She almost came just from his bite.

This situation was getting out of control. Teaming up to stay alive was one thing, but all this other…stuff was a whole other ball game. She didn’t understand how she could have that kind of reaction to her mortal enemy. She hated Spike. It was Angel she loved. Angel was the only one she was supposed to react to like that.

Maybe she was just thinking that Spike was Angel. That was it. That had to be it. She wasn’t attracted to Spike. How could you be attracted to someone who was lost in the eighties like he was?

She raised her eyes slightly and they got stuck on his stomach. His chiseled abs were there in front of her. He had drawn up his zipper, but the top button was still undone and she could see a few wisps of dark curly hair peeking out from the opening.

She turned away from him quickly, when she felt a flood of warmth wash through her.

”Food!” She said. “I need food.” She took several deep breaths to calm herself.

Spike watched her confused. What got into her now? Then he caught a whiff of her arousal through the air and he felt himself stir at the scent.

Bloody hell. He thought. This wasn’t going to do; they needed to stop this now.

What had she just said?

Food.

The chit needed food. Right.

“I haven’t seen anything that I would recommend you eat, pet. However, you can squeeze some of the moisture out of the moss and get some liquid into you.” He told her.

“How is that going to help with the starvation factor?” She snapped at him.

“Listen here, it’s a known fact that humans can live for weeks without food, its when you don’t have any water you die within a few days. Since you are the Slayer I imagine you could make it a least a month or more without food as long as we keep you hydrated.”

Finally Buffy turned and faced him, she looked at him incredulously. “How do you know that?” She asked.

“Learned it in school.” He muttered quietly.

“What?” She asked

“I said ‘I learned it in school.’” He repeated louder.

“What kind of school did you go to?” She asked sarcastically.

“Oxford.” He told her as he began to pick of some of the more saturated moss off the wall and handing it back to her.

“That’s a school for smart people in England, right?” She asked.

Spike rolled his eyes. “Well its unlikely you’d ever get in.” He said.

“Hey!!” She said indignantly.

“You don’t even know the difference between moss and fungus, pet.”

“Well, who really needs to know the difference?” She fumed. “And if I’m so dumb then why do you need my help to get out of here? Huh? Oh that’s right so you can have your own take out Buffy buffet.”

“Once you get something in your head, you just don’t let go of it do you?” He turned on her angrily.

“Gee, the whole grabbing me and ramming your fangs in my throat really proved me wrong didn’t it?”

“Duck.” Spike yelled.

“Huh?” She asked. When she didn’t move immediately he kicked her legs out from under her just as a large tentacle whipped out where her head had just been. Buffy landed on the ground and looked behind her at their attacker.

There wasn’t too much she could make out. She saw three large eyes and lots of tentacles waving about in the air. She rolled back towards Spike as another tentacle reached out for her.

“Where’s the claw from the crab thingies?” She yelled. She jumped backwards again as another tentacle reached for her.

“Its on the ground by my coat.” Spike answered, helping her get to her feet now that they were out of the monster’s range for the moment. The coat and the claw were not out of its range.

“That’s not good.” Buffy said.

“I’ll distract it and you get the claw.” Spike said before dashing forward. “And don’t forget to pick up my coat.” He yelled back over his shoulder as he jumped up to avoid a tentacle that tried to wrap around his legs.

All of the creature’s limbs seemed to focus on the vampire that was now weaving and jumping around it.

“Come on, you Octo-Pussy. Is that all you got? I’ve seen squid that was tougher than you?” He yelled as he ducked and rolled to avoid more of the tentacles.

Buffy stood there and watched him for several moments, admiring the ease and grace he moved with. Then she shook herself out of her daze and ran for the coat and the only weapon they had down here. She snatched the coat up and threw it on. She noticed the crystal Spike had taken from her earlier rolled out onto the ground. She was going to leave it there, thinking it unimportant, but then she saw movement in one of its facets. She leaned down and peered closer. Inside she saw the vampiress that had pressed herself onto Spike upstairs. It looked like she was saying something, but Buffy couldn’t hear what it was over the noise.

The noise.

“Slayer.” A gargled yell made her turn her attention back to the situation at hand. The creature had managed to get hold of Spike and now dangled him upside down in the air above a large mouth filled with razor sharp teeth.

Buffy snatched up the crystal and dropped it back in the coat pocket before spinning. She reached out with the claw and managed to cut into the tentacle that was holding Spike. She didn’t cut all the way through because she didn’t want it to drop him down in its mouth. Instead, it threw him into the wall of the cave where he landed in a heap. Another tentacle reached out for her, but she sliced it clean off before it could even get close. All thoughts left her head as she found herself getting lost in the rhythm of the fight.

Duck, roll, slice.

Jump, slice, duck.

Roll, jump, duck, slice.

Again and again she reached out until there was nothing left of the creature but a small round body with eyes and mouth that had blood pouring out of all the stubs that once had tentacles attached. Buffy stood before it breathing heavily.

Spike stood up slowly and made his way over to her. They both stared at the creature for few minutes, not speaking. Finally the turned and made their way down the cave away from the creature. As they walked Spike peeled more moss off the wall and handed it to Buffy. She tilted back her head and squeezed the water out of it, down her throat. Not a word was spoken between them.


“What happened?” Rangda asked Ipwet.

“The crystal has awoken.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means that we now have a way to track William and offer him some help.” Ipwet smiled slowly. “The Council isn’t even going to know what hit it.” She finished with a cold smile. “I wonder if he’ll let me have a taste of his Slayer once I free him, we can bathe in her blood together.”