Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you guys like this it was hard to write. I was going for funny, sweet, romantic, crazy and i think it came out as a big mess lol. Sorry if it isnt up to par for all of you......
Thanx to all the readers and reviewers you guys are so incredible!!! Special thanx to Spikes_niblet, Shelly, Brat, Kellie Mulder, Caitie, Blondiebear, Seraiza, Aisling, Spikes Eternal Lover, Cecilia, Spuffette, Shanbits for reviewing the last chapter, you guys simply wow me :)




Buffy swirled around Will-oops, Spike while doing this weird hand thing shed seen in a movie years ago. Beach party something or other, it didn’t matter cuz she was having fun and Spike, well she suspected he was laughing AT her but at least that gorgeous smile was out.


The music changed to some swing song that nobody knew, the judges must have been having a hard time sorting out the possible winners from the ‘not gonna win even if hell froze over’ candidates so they’d upped the hardness.


Buffy smiled and looked at Spike who held out his hand looking confident.

“I cant swing dance” she told her lover who just waved his finger at her again to come closer.

She took his outstretched hand and he pulled her to him so fast she spun into his arms.

“Just let me lead and will be alright, do you trust me?”

“Of course I do.”

“Do you wanna win?”

“Of course I do!”

“Good.”

The next thing she saw was him spread his legs wide and then whoosh, she was sliding between them. When she reached the other side hed already spun and was facing her, they both wore huge grins.

“Your good!” Buffy gushed.

“Your beautiful.” He answered and picked her up so that her legs wrapped around his hips.

She threw her head back and laughed as he moved her guickly from one side of him to the next while she tried for dear life to keep her legs closed.


Next thing she knew she was on the floor on her ass.

“While I never!” she huffed and stood, brushing herself off daintily.

She took a look around and gasped right before she fainted, not seeing the frantic rabbit rush by her terrified.


When she came to she was in a handsome mans grasp and her hand flew to her forehead.

“Quite a spill you took there eh pet?”

“Who are you, where am I ?” she asked the man with blond hair.

“Seems to me that your in Sunnyhell California, gorgeous.” he said with a sneer.
“What am I doing hear? What year is this?”

“The year is 1999 kitten and you where just about to join me for supper.”

The man growled deeply and plunged his fangs into her neck, sipping hungrily.

Fuck she tasted good, there was no way he was gonna drain this one no matter how hungry he was. It felt as if he hadn’t fed in years but she was just too hot to kill. No he'd turn her but not just yet, first he had to make her his.

“Mine”he snarled between his deep sips.

Elizabeth threw her head back. Never before had she felt anything so pleasurable. She was quite appauled by the fact that this was no ordinary man but some sort of man/dog. How else could his teeth be so sharp?


She heard the strange one growl the word mine and something in her pulled at her soul, forcing her to respond “yours” as she fainted yet again.

Only this time Spike was there to catch her and he lifted her limp form into his arms as he headed out the door through the mob of monsters, princess’s, knights, demons and was that a rabbit?






“I can hear you lord and I will do your bidding” Joan of arc screamed and raised herself from bended knee to draw her sword. She looked around and chose the first one of many she’d been chosen to destroy. It appeared to be some hair beast, sent from the devil to reek havoc Joan established as she walked purposefully toward it.




It looked at the woman bearing the sword and started to growl.


“Rum auru groo llllllllll” * What the bananas? Whats going on? Wheres my ship, Luc, Laya,where are you? *



Xander stood in the center of it all trying to find his now animal girlfriend and the others hed come with. He didn’t have a clue what was going on but he wanted to get out of there before he became some demons butt monkey.

He turned and saw Willow approaching Chubacca and darted between them.

“Strange one, leave now. Let me do my job.”

“What the googly moogly are you talking about Wills? It’s me, Xander, your best friend…remember me?”

“Step aside, my mission does not involve you” she hissed and raised her sword as a threat.


Just then Oz came out of nowhere and punched her, knocking her out cold. He looked at Xan with a shameful expression.

“Had to be done.”

Xan nodded his agreement. “Whats happening?”

“The costumes I think. Everyone wearing them has turned into their outfits.”

“Not everyone” Xan countered. Theres still a few of us who are the same.”

Just then Spiderman swung by their heads and ran out of webbing, falling on his ass to be attacked by what Xan could only describe as goblins.

“Ethans Halloween shop!”Xan shouted. “That’s where the others bought their costumes.”

“We need Giles” Oz yelled over the roar of the screams and the howls.


“Grua bular tigiheu”

Xan patted the wookie and looked at Oz, who had his eyebrow raised.

“He said that we fought by his side so he will fight by ours, it is the way of the wookie.”

“Cool.” Oz answered as they battled their way to the exit, Xan stopping for a minute to snatch a rabbit that was hiding under the table and giving it a quick kiss to its trembling head. “It’ll be okay baby” he said to the shaking fluff ball as he followed the others into the night.



“Where am I?” Elizabeth asked for the second time that night and tried to stand but was too weak.

“In a cozy l'il crypt” came the snarky reply.

She couldn’t see him but somehow he was walking towards her with an inhuman ease.

“How is it you do not stumble sir, 'tis as black as cloak in here.”

She couldn’t figure out why she wasn’t petrified of the creature who had not too long ago snacked on her neck but she felt safe somehow.

“Vamp eyes kitten, the better to see you with.”

She could vaguely see the white of his teeth when he smiled and the glowing amber orbs she assumed where his eyes.


“What is this….vamp thing you refer yourelf as?”


“Were undead we are, the lot of us. There as thousands of us who walk the earth. Once upon a time I was like you princess, living, breathing, human. Now im so much more. Im immortal and you will be too .”


Elizabeth gasped. “And if I refuse?” she said angrily not liking where this talk was going. But she was just a frail girl, how could she fight this monster?

“You don’t get to refuse” he answered simply and laughed. It was an eerie sound that filled her with dread and yet, at the very same time, she had to bite back a smile and the tingles it sent down her spine. And they where not of the unpleasant variety. She blushed. It just wasn’t proper to be having these thoughts about a stranger, and a stranger that wasn’t human at that. She mentally tsk’d herself and the man/creature laughed loudly.


“You’re a strange bird.”

He could see the confused look on her face and continued. “I bit you, marked you, now im in your ‘ead wether you like it or not.


Elizabeth just glared at him since she didn’t need to speak.


Spike gasped and looked shocked. “You’re a saucy one.” He said and sauntered over to her. “Lets begin shall we?”










“Giles” xander screamed while he pounded on the librarians door.

The door swung open a few seconds afterwards and the group rushed in. Giles gaped at the Wookie, he shamefully admitted to the boys that he did in fact know what one was, and they filled him in on everything.


“You say the shop belonged to a man named Ethan?”

“Ya, creepy looking british guy.” Xan said.

“Bollocks, that nancy boy was in town and I didn’t even realise it.” The older man said with a large frown marring his face.

“Right then, well head to his shop. He and I go way back and if I know him as well as I used to then he'll be there watching all the chaos hes created.”


They loaded up on weapons and headed out, leaving Joan of Arc chained to the bathtub and the rabbit in Giles room where it had run under the covers to hide.






Joan woke up in a panic. “Free me you cowards” she shouted to the empty house over and over again.

When she realised no one was coming to help her she started to pray to god for his aid. He wouldn’t let one of his messengers down….right?





They reached the Halloween shop and Chubacca kicked open the door and looked at the others in what they assumed was a happy way. It was kinda smiling, or at least they thought it was. It was pretty hard to tell.


“Ripper old friend, jolly good of you to pop by for a visit. Sadly I was just on my way out.” The other british man said and tried to rush past them only to run right into a rock hard mass of….fur?


“Not quite yet Ethan.” Giles growled as he pushed the once-friend to the floor and rolled up his sleeves, this was gonna be fun.






“Begin what?” Elizabeth asked nervously.

“Changing you.”

She slapped him as hard as she could across the face. “I will not undress in front of your molesting eyes!”she screeched angrily.

He held his face and vamped out, showing off his bumpies and making her shy away from him.

“Bloody hell woman, I didn’t mean change your clothes. I meant make you like me.”


“Oh…….” She wound up and slapped him again, this time drawing blood.

“Bloody fuck, what was that for?” he asked as his tongue swept out to lick the fluid running from his lower lip, it tasted like her he thought with a smile.

“For wanting to kill me.” She said as tears sprang to her eyes.

“Come on now pet, I don’t wanna kill you.” A pause. “Well I do but only so you can come back and be with me forever, I want you by my side always princess.”he said as he kneeled down in front of her and took her tiny hands into his own.


Elizabeth bit her lip. She knew it wasn’t the right time to be thinking this, what with an undead creature wanting to make her one of his kind but that was the most romantic thing shed ever heard and she had to fight every fiber of her Victorian being not to swoon.


The man/thing that called himself Spike stood and wrapped his arms around her, diving in and pressing his cold but sweet tasting lips to her own.






Punch. “How” Punch “do we” Punch “Fix this?”


Ethan spit out blood and glared at the watcher. “Nice to know you still have the ripper in you Rupert.”

Punch.

“Alright then.” Ethan pulled an amulet out of his pocket and handed it over to Oz, who took it and smashed it, smashing was always a good way to go.


Xan went to the window and looked out to the streets. Everyone was walking around and looking confused but they where normal again. As normal as Sunnydale residents could be that is. “All clear.” Xan said to the others.


Giles looked at the man he’d been beating on. “When you wake up you better leave this town for good or ill see to it that the ‘ripper’ is the last thing you see. You’ve endangered hundreds of innocent people Ethan.”

“What do you mean when I wake up?” he asked before his world went black.


Giles stood over the unconscious man and smirked. It was good to let loose sometimes.






Andrew ripped off his mask and took deep breaths of air before turning an accusing eye to the other two with him.

“What the grape nuts is going on here?”

They all looked at him and laughed lightly.

Xan walked over and drapped his arm over the boys shoulder. “Into every generation….”




Anya woke up and looked around. Where was she? Why was it so dark? She flung her arms wildly and tossed the blanket off of herself. Am I in Giles’s bedroom?

Oh god she thought as she ran to the bathroom to throw up, she felt as if shed been violated in the worst way possible.


But when she flung open the door to find Willow chained to the tub she thought maybe things hadn’t been all that bad for her…….





“Mmmmmmmmmm” Buffy moaned against Williams lips before the nights earlier events came rushing back and her hand flew to her neck.


William gasped and pulled away from her. “Buffy…im so sorry princess….” He had tears in his eyes when he saw what he’d done to her.


“You claimed me.”

“I know you cant forgive me-“ he didn’t even have time to finish his sentence because Buffy shot herself at him and squealed happily.

“You claimed me even though you where this big bad vamp. You still wanted me!!!”

“Ill always want you Buffy.”

As he closed his eyes and held her to him tightly he thanked god that she wasn’t upset. He knew it wasn’t his fault but he still felt guilty. He’d scarred his kitten. But when he saw how happy she was at the fact that he hadn’t just eaten her and left her dead he had to smile himself. Only his girl could find the 'yay' in that!







After the gang had met up at Giles and everyone told their story and the house was empty again Giles went to his room and flopped on his bed.

“What the hell?”he roared and jumped up with look of disgust on his face. When he turned on the lights and saw for the first time all the brown pellets that where lining his sheets he paled and ran for the shower.

‘Anya’ he cursed as he went to the living room and lied on his couch to try and get some sleep, thoughts of rabbit feces haunting his mind.


Please let me know what you guys thought, it would mean a lot to me :)