Author's Chapter Notes:
I cant believe how great all you guys are. The reviews are simply amazing and what an ego boost they give me :) Thanx so much for all the support and opinions, you guys are incredible, i cant thank everyone whos reading and reviewing enough!!!XXX
“Oh William its so beautiful….”

“You like it princess?”

“I love it but I cant accept this its too much.”

“You’ll break my heart if you don’t.”

“But it must have cost a fortune.” Buffy countered and stared at the platinum band with the heart shaped diamond that was on her hand.

William laughed. “If that’s your way of trying to get the price out of me it wont work.”

Buffy frowned. “That’s not what I was trying to do baby, I just meant-“

“I was teasing kitten, but its yours, ill not be returning it in this life so just wear it and shush up about the cost, you’re worth everything to me kitten and this ring is just a small token of my love for you.”



Buffy looked at the ring, then at William, then at the ring again, it was REALLY pretty and then she attacked his mouth with hers.

Today was their 4 month anniversary and the ring had been his gift to her. She felt bad that all she’d gotten him was a Sex Pistols CD collection and a zippo lighter that had “Big Bad” scrawled on it. It was a symbol of the night he’d claimed her.

They’d already been through so much together Buffy realised as she melted into his kiss. She traced her fingers lightly over the scar cutting through his eyebrow.

He’d been patrolling with her one night about two months ago when a chick vamp had attacked him. Buffy had turned around to see him on the ground and bleeding right before he dusted the bitch. She’ felt so proud of her man at that moment. Plus he’d looked all bad ass ‘I’ve been hurt, wanna fuck?’. Sadly he hadn’t wanted to, the british in him had demanded that he rush home and disinfect the gash before he contracted some ‘foul undead disease’, his words, not hers!!!


They’d been pretty hot and heavy since the Halloween crazyness and Buffy was nearly at wits end. Not that she didn’t love his tongue, cause she REALLY REALLY did. It was almost sinful what he could do with it but after a while his mouth and his fingers just weren’t enough. It felt as if there was a void inside her that would only be filled once they made love, she knew deep down that he was the missing part of her soul and she was desperate to be whole again. She sighed out loud.


William pulled away. “Whats wrong baby, are you feeling okay? Do you have a fever?” he asked frantically as he sat her on her bed and felt her forehead.

“Your not hot sweetheart.”

“That’s not where the fever is.” Buffy whispered with a pout.

William looked at her and cocked his head. Tonight would definitely be the night, he couldn’t not be close to her anymore and not be able to give in to his lust and his love. They’d waited long enough.

“Right then, is it here?” he asked and gently began to massage her breasts over her thin tank top.

She closed her eyes and arched towards his now skilled hands. With a moan she shook her head ‘no’.

“No? Well then is it here?” He lifted her top over her shoulders and began to lick the smooth skin of her stomach. Nipping every so often and making her jump ever so slightly.

“Lower baby, please it’s lower.” Buffy half cried.

“It does seem to be getting warmer baby.” He moaned against her jean- covered center before biting over the material and making her thrust her hips off the bed.

He stood and pulled her pants off completely before taking his own shirt off. Her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat already and just the site of her like that had him hard in a second.


He kneeled over her again and licked her slit slowly as his free hand massaged her leg. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him up to her mouth.

Kissing him she frantically tried to remove his pants but her hands where shaking too badly. He guided her fingers until the button popped open and she straddled him.



“Fuck baby” he moaned as she rubbed her naked heat over his throbbing dick for the first time His eyes rolled back and he bucked his hips which only encouraged her more.


She took his cock into her hand and guided the head to her clit. She all too slowly rubbed him over the sensitive clit as she writhed to the pleasure of it all. William had to hold himself back from cumming at the site of her using him to get herself off like that. It was bloody incredible!


She screamed his name seconds afterwards and when her eyes opened she looked as if she was on the prowl…

She leaned over and shut the lamp on her nightstand off leaving only the bright moonlight to illuminate them.

They both gasped at the others beauty. Buffy was mesmerized by the way the pale light made the shadows accentuate every cut in every one of his muscles, making him look like a god. His eyes where almost black with lust but through it all she could see the undying love that would never leave those orbs, he would love her until the day he died and she knew that the same thing went for her.

William bit his lower lip as he watched the emotions dance over his kittens face. Lust, passion, desire, love, so much love it made his heart swell. He would never love another one for the rest of his life, she had tainted him and he wouldn’t have it any other way.


“Buffy baby…”

“Shhh, let me do this for you, for us okay?”

He could only nod his head in response. She guided him between her folds and ever so slowly lowered herself inch by inch. He had one hand wrapped tightly around her waist and the other clutching the bed frame behind his head.

Buffy knew that initially it would hurt but when he passed her barrier she was surprised that the pain had only lasted seconds.

William gasped when he felt the sensitive skin break away and looked into her eyes. She was smiling softly down at him.

“Baby you feel so perfect.” He moaned but remained still, allowing her the necessary time to adjust to his length.

“Everything we do is perfect William.” She whispered and began to gently sway her hips, placing her hands on his chest to steady herself.

In moments her head was thrown back in pure ecstacy and she was breathing hard. William sat up and licked her neck, the hand that had been holding the headboard now gave him support as he pounded into her with his growing need.

“Baby, so tight….so wet….”he was so lost it was beyond him to form a sentence but Buffy was too dazed to even notice.

Her walls began to squeeze him and he grunted at the shockwave it sent through his body. He flipped them over and pinned her hands over her head as she ground herself against him for friction.

“Like that kitten?” he asked when he pinched her clit and she screamed.

“Harder” she managed to choke out. William smiled and obeyed, who was he to deny this goddesss?

He started to pump into her with bruising force but it was just right for the slayer in her as her whole body tensed and she screamed his name.

When her eyes opened again she encouraged him on. “Cum for me baby…so big…feel so good, wanna hear you cum…’

And he did. He came with a roar, pumping into her in short thrusts several times before one last mind numbing plunge and then he fell on top of her, his body exhausted and his soul satiated.


When he had the presence of mind to roll off of her to let her breathe he pulled her into his side, so that they where face to face.

“That was incredible Buffy.”he murmured, “I am so in love with you baby.”

“I know.” She said with a winning smile before yawning, “You’re the only one for me William.”

She snuggled into him so that her head was resting over his heart and he kissed her forehead.

“Sweet dreams princess.” He whispered.

“Will?”

“Hmmm?”

“You’ll be here in the morning right?”

“Always baby, sleep now.” He ordered gently as he played with her hair and watched until her breathing slowed and evened before shutting his own weary eyes, a smile gracing his face as he drifted into his dreams, which as always, where of the bright future that they had together.



Please let me know what you thought :)