Author's Chapter Notes:
This was even hard for me to write since i love William so much so please dont be too hard on me......there was warnings that this would happen and things will turn out just fine, i promise. So please keep that in mind and i hope you enjoy this chap even though its sad....
Special thanx to spikes_niblet, Shelly, Brat, Kellie Mulder, Caitie, Blondiebear, Seraiza, Aisling, Spikes Eternal lover, Cecilia, Spuffette, Shanbits, sarah g, BuffyandSpikeForever, KittyKat, Olivia_luv, for reviewing the last few chaps, you guys are my muses and I love you!!!xxx





Buffy felt warmer then usual when she woke up that morning and then it hit her. She wasn’t alone. Her thoughts drifted back to the night she and William had shared and she snuggled in closer to his heated form.

“Mmmmmm”she mumbled softly.

“Morning kitten.”

She opened her eyes and found him looking at her softly.

“Morning baby.” She smiled.

He leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss before stretching his body out.


She giggled at the sight of naked William stretching and looking like a cat while he did so. His two arms where spread out in front of him and his back was arched upwards, leaving his very uncovered ass in the air and asking for a ….

“OW” Will yelled as her hand connected with his skin leaving a handprint on his bottom.

Buffy just giggled and he growled playfully before his tickling fingers found her ribs and she didn’t find it so funny anymore.

“I cant breathe” she shrieked after a moment of laughing so hard she was gasping for breath.

He stopped and gave her a smug look. “That’s what you get for messing with the big bad.”

She raised a brow. “The big bad huh? She said wickedly and looked down at his impressive appendage and grabbed it. “Well its definitely big but ill have to say its not bad, in fact its quite good.”

William smiled proudly before pouncing on top of her.


5 hours later……..

“Fuck me” Buffy breathed after he rolled off her.

“Again?”

“NO I cant take anymore, just a figure of speech baby.” She said with a laugh.

“Thank god.” He moaned and wiped his face with his hand.



They showered and Buffy walked him to the door. He was gonna go home and change and shower and then he was gonna head back after supper.

Buffy called Willow for some much needed girl talk and the redhead was over twenty minutes later.


“Spill buffy!” Willow said with her resolve face and Buffy smiled as they sat side by side, facing each other on the couch.

“We made love!” Buffy squealed excitedly and Willow bounced giddily on the cushion.

“Details RIGHT NOW, except for the icky ones.” Her face scrunched up at that and Buffy started talking.

“It was so perfect Willow. It was slow and passionate and he was so gentle. Everytime he touched me it was like he was saying ‘I’ll always love you’ but without words.”

“Oh my goddess” Willow breathed and motioned Buffy to continue.

“We fell asleep holding each other and when we woke up it was like we couldn’t get enough. He’s the fucken’ energiser bunny Willow, but an x rated version!”

Both girls laughed at that and Willow was never happier for her friend. It was about damn time Buffy was happy. Not that she hadn’t been happy lately but the horny factor left her blond friend constantly agitated but that was gone now so yays all around!

“I know he’s the one Willow, I can feel it here.” Buffy went on and put her hand over her heart. “It’s like my heart doesn’t beat on its own anymore, it beats with his. I know it sounds corny but hes my everything, my reason to keep fighting except for you and the scoobies.”she added to let her friend know how much she meant to her as well.

Willow smiled and touched Buffys hand. “I know what you mean. It’s like me and Oz, I cant picture not having him in my life.”

Buffy noticed Willows slight frown at the mention of her boyfriend.

“Are things okay between you two?”

“I don’t know. The last 2 months have been weird. Theres certain nights that well have plans and hell cancel last minute on me. I know hes hiding something from me but I just don’t know why.”

“Oh Willow im sure it has nothing to do with your relationship, hes probably just going through something big right now. You know he loves you.”

“I know I just wish he’d tell me what was going on. Maybe ill ask him about it tonight. I’ll stop by his house EVEN though he cancelled and demand an answer, ill even put on my resolve face!” Willow said forcefully.

“That’s my girl, that face would work on hardened criminals Willow, you’ll get your answer!”


The phone rang interrupting them and while Buffy talked to William, it was obviously him with all the ‘baby’s’ and ‘sweetie’s’ f;ying around, she packed her stuff. It was almost time to go see Oz. Time always flew when she was with her best friend and she was thankful for the time they always made for each other.

“Buffy hung up and looked at Willow. “Leaving already?”

“Ya I’m off to see the wizard.”

“The wonderful wizard of Oz?”

“That’d be the one.” Willow answered and they giggled.

“Thanks for coming over Wills, I appreciate it.” Buffy said and gave her friend a hug. “Want me to walk you home, its almost sunset?”

“No ill be fine, I brought my bike so ill be home in less then ten minutes. Plus shouldn’t you be getting ready to see William?”

“How’d did you know he was coming?”

“You’re a little flushed sweetie.” Willow said with a smile and waved as she left the house leaving an embarrassed Buffy on her own.

She walked up the stairs and got in the shower. William would be there in a half an hour and she wanted to be pretty.










William yelled goodbye to his mom and headed out. He had a ‘date’ with the girl of his dreams and he walked with a bounce in his step.

He was walking by the cemetery when he heard a woman sobbing. He peeked in and saw a frail girl with long dark hair with her head resting on a tombstone while her body shook with its cries. He didn’t want to be late meeting Buffy but he didn’t want something happening to the strangely beautiful woman while she was so obviously distressed.

He walked up and put a hand gently on her shoulder so as not to frighten her.

“Are you alright miss?” he asked softly and he gasped when she looked up at him. Her eyes where hypnotizing and her couldn’t look away. “It’s not safe to be here after dark.” He advised softly.

“They took my daddy away.”

“Who did miss?”

“The pixies with their shiny orbs and rotten words, I’ve come to get him back.”

Alright so he knew she was crazy so why wasn’t he walking away? He couldn’t even answer his own question as he sank deeper into her brown orbs.

“Youre covered in sunshine sweet boy, it hovers all around you. If I cant have my daddy then I want the light.” She sing-songed with a pout.

She raised to manicured nails and waved them in front of his face. He couldn’t help but follow their sway.

“Be in me sweet boy.”

When he was standing completely still she walked over and kissed his neck.

“Buffy.” Was all he could manage to get out before two fangs pierced his delicate flesh and she drank deeply, using her strength to keep him from falling.

When the world was almost black he could feel himself being pushed against her chest. A warm liguid gushed to his mouth and god help him he was too thirsty to deny it.

He drank as deeply as she had, his mind screaming at him not to but his body was too desperate for fluid to listen.

And then there was nothing.



Please let me know what you thought.....:)