Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanx so much for the support everone has been given me, its appreciated to the max!!!!I hope you like this one and please try to understand why Jenny does what she did....I hope you can all understand...:)
First id like to say WOW and OMG, the reviews you guys gave where absolutely mind blowing and I cant thank those of you enough. Sadly all I can really do is respond to them and give you guys a lil section in my fic so I hope its enough. Here goes. Blondiebear, Shanbits, Seraiza, Spuffette, olivia-luv, Jess, Kellie Mulder, Cecilia, Caitie, Aisling spikes_niblet, BuffyandSpikeForever, Shelly, Brat, sarah g.
You guys are the greatest and its all of you (as well as other reviewers I haven’t mentioned but this is just for the last chap) that inspire me to write as much as I do. Thank you so much and a special thanx to my readers as well. I love you all!!!!xxx



Buffy rocked herself as she cried. She’d been waiting two hours for William now. She’d tried his house but he wasn’t there and she’d only succeeded in scaring his mom.

As the tears ran down her face she stood and changed from lingerie to slayer clothes. She was hunting tonight but not for demons, for him. She knew him better then anyone and her soul knew that something must have happened, he wouldn’t break a promise for nothing.


She grabbed a few stakes and headed out.







Jenny lit the last candle being used for her spell. It would give her a vision of where her son was and what had happened. Normally she wouldn’t go to such an extent but something in her gut told her something was wrong.

“Hecatate I implore you. Show me what my own eyes cannot see.”

She looked into the bowl of water that was in the middle of the candles and screeched at what she saw.

She curled into a ball on the floor, the words ‘my baby’ torn from her lips in screaming agony.






Buffy tensed. There was someone following her through the rows of graves. She could feel it but not see it. Which meant it was William, or a vampire.

“William? She whispered. When she got no response she knew it was a vamp, William would have come to her had he been there.

“Look I’m not in the mood for hide and seek tonight so lets just get this over with.” She said to the darkness.

There was a gentle rustling as a man stepped out of the shadows. He was tall and dark, well, not his skin but his attire was. He looked all broody and forehead-y!

He had his hands raised in surrender as he spoke. “I’m not here to hurt you, I’m here to help you.”he said pleadingly.

Buffy lowered her stake. “Angel I presume?”

“How did you know?”

“I have a friend of the gypsy variety.”

“Oh……”

“What do you want?”

“I want to help you fight.”

God she was gorgeous. He’d loved her for so long after Whistler had shown him her from a darkened alley. He’d finally got the courage to come to Sunnydale and meet her, the woman who had been plaguing his thoughts for over two years now. He’d seen her just before she’d been chosen, a gift of some sort from the ptb’s . She was seventeen now he calculated and the years had only made her more appealing.

She snorted. “Ya, turns out that wouldn’t be such a good idea. You’ll lose that soul of yours or something like that and go all bumpy again.”

He took a step back at her sharp words and cutting tone. This was not how he’d pictured things going.

“That can’t be true.” he said softly.

“It is though, unlifes a bitch huh?”

At his hurt expression Buffy sighed and rubbed her temples. “Look I’m sorry but I’m looking for someone right now, it’s a bad time to chat.”

“I can help you.” He answered, his eagerness back in full force.

Buffy smiled lightly. Maybe he could smell William out for her or something.

“That would be great.” She fished through her pockets and took out a note William had written her. It said only ‘I love you’ and he had given it to her for when she went patrolling without him, he’d told her it would keep her safe because he’d never let anything happen to her. “Smell this.” She said and tossed the paper to him.

Angel did as was instructed and got his scent. They walked in silence before he stopped suddenly and sniffed the air.

“What is it? Is it my boyfriend?” the tiny blond asked hopefully and Angel looked away. She had a boyfriend and that hurt his un-dead heart more then he’d thought it would. But what was irking him was the scent of this boy and the scent of Druscilla so close together. He could also smell blood. Both the boys, and his childes.

He nodded his head ‘no’ and Buffy looked away defeated. “Maybe you should go home and wait for him there. I’ll finish patrolling tonight.”

“Thank you Angel.” she said and almost ran out of the cemetery in hopes of finding William waiting on her front porch for her.

As Angel watched her leave he went in search of the vampiress he’d created so long ago, and the new childe she’d taken as well. He didn’t know how he would tell Buffy he was dead, truthfully he didn’t think he could, or would.


He walked further into the darkness and the fresh smell of death stung his sensitive nostrils.






Jenny lifted herself from the floor, unsure of how long shed been like that, and ran into the night. She was going to get her baby back, he was still her baby, always would be no matter what!


She ran through the tombstones and stopped just outside a crypt before kicking open the door. She was using heavy magicks right now and the power was flowing through her dangerously.


“Miss Edith says you should have knocked.” The dark vampires hissed. “You shall not have your cookies today mum.”

Jenny looked at her through black eyes. “Where’s my son?”

“Do you mean MY son?” Druscilla asked with a laugh as she twirled about.

Jenny waved her arm through the air and the vamp flew into a wall. She got up with a snarl but found she couldn’t move when the woman yelled “STILL!”


She growled as Jenny approached the body that lay on the sarcophagus but could do nothing to stop her from picking up his limp form and carrying him away. She hissed and snapped at her but the woman just walked on, her dead son heavy in her arms.




“I’m sorry baby, I’m so sorry.” Jenny cried as she stepped into the night once more and walked through the graveyard on her way back to her house.

Luckily it was late enough that she didn’t run into anybody and she made it home with no disturbances.

She carried William to the basement and chained his arms to the cot that adorned the almost bare room. The magicks had worn her out and she slumped against the far wall and cried herself into a peace-less slumber, a stake held tightly in her hand. A stake she knew she could never use against the demon that wore her Williams face.






Druscilla fell to the floor later and ran into the night but the gypsy had strong powers and had covered her scent. It didn’t matter though, when her childe woke up she would know where he was. They where bonded now, for all un-life.





Angel reached the crypt where his childes scent was creeping from and stood outside the door. Of all the things he’d done as Angelus, Dru was the worst. He’d toyed with her and driven her insane before turning her. It would always haunt his soul.

He pushed open the crypt door.

“Daddy?” came the soft voice.

“What have you done Dru?” he asked full of shame. Shame for what she’d done and for what he’d done to her.

“Not daddy.” The vamp whined and shrunk away from him before she started to babble about the pixies and the stars.

Angel sighed and looked around. The boy wasn’t here but his scent was.

“Where is he Dru?”

“The pixie took him away but hell come back, good puppies always do.” She said laughing.







Buffy sat on her porch, her eyes always scanning the streets for signs of him but never finding any. She stood up and went inside before dialling his number again.


Jenny woke up to the sound of ringing and rushed to the phone. “Yes?”

“Jenny its Buffy, has Will come home yet?”

Jenny bit back tears. “Buffy, sweetie, there’s been an accident.”

Buffy sank to the floor of her kitchen.

“Is he okay?” she choked out.


Jenny prayed to god to forgive her for what she was about to do.

“He’s gone Buffy. He was hit by a car and he didn’t make it.”


“Noooooo” Buffy screamed out and started sobbing.

Jenny let herself cry as well. “The funeral will be in two days Buffy. He’ll be cremated, the damage……..the damage was bad so no one can see him.”


The two woman sat on the phone and cried for the loss of the person they both loved more then life. Jenny prayed that she would be forgiven for this sin but Buffy was the slayer and she couldn’t lose her baby twice.




When they finally hung up the phone Buffy dialled Giles number. When he picked up all he heard was crying and he rushed over to Buffys house, the anguished sobs ringing in his head. He knew who they belonged to.


He walked in without knocking and found his slayer curled into a ball on the cold kitchen tiles. She wasn’t crying anymore but was staring blankly at the wall. She didn’t even seem to notice him standing in front of her. He picked her up and brought her to the couch. He rubbed her back as he muttered soothing words to her.

After a while she fell asleep and Giles dialled Jennys number. He knew it had something to do with William, Buffy kept mumbling his name while she dreamed.




After talking to the other woman Giles hung up and had tears in his eyes. He would go see her as soon as he could but right now he had to take care of the girl he considered his daughter. While she slept fitfully all he could do was whisper “everything will be okay” over and over again as he ran a hand over her hair as he fought back his own overwhelming grief.







Jenny walked back down the stairs to the basement, she knew it take him almost a day to wake up but she didn’t want to take her chances. He looked so angelic while he lay there. Like he was at peace. But the shattered mother knew that it was a sick façade, that there would be no peace for her sweet boy now. Unless……..she ran to get her computer as a sliver of hope found its way inside.


Please let me know what you thought :)