Author's Chapter Notes:
You guys are so great i decided to put more Spuffy in! I hope you enjoy it :) Let me know if you do
To my wonderfully talented beta Cecilia: thanx so much and I don’t know what I’d do without you xxx
To everyone whos reviewed the last few chapters, you guys totally kick ass!!! Brat, Angie, Riam, Seraiza, Neo, Ashly, Spuffette, Pam, blessedkarma, Becky, Blondiebear, ERA, Spikes Eternal Lover, Shelly, BuffyandSpikeForever, Shanbits, Kellie Mulder, Caitie, Shippy, Brat, Saltygoodness, Jess, Livia, Lacey, Naomi
YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST, THIS CHAP’S FOR YOU!!! :)



Spike looked at her in awe as she lay there, spread out on his bed. She was still the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen, always would be, until he was dust. So much had happened to him and all it took was this moment in its simple beauty to make reality crash into him with a blinding force.

Buffy gasped when he sat next to her on the bed and just cried. He held his face in his hands as the sobs racked his body and his wails filled the room. She ran her hand over his back and waited for him to calm.


When he finally quieted down enough for her to speak she did.

“Are you okay?”

He shook his head and sniffed. “M’ not alright Buffy, I’m dead.”

He laughed bitterly. Just moments ago he’d thought that things might just be okay and now, after seeing her there, hearing her heart beat and seeing her light, his hope was torn to shreds. “I don’t deserve you.”

“How so?” she asked quietly.

“You said it yourself Buffy. M’ a monster.”

She flinched when he used her words and sighed. “I was angry and confused. I shouldn’t have said those things Will…Spike. I had no right to. You’re not dead either. I know that your heart doesn’t beat baby, but it works. It works better than most people’s who have blood flowing through them. It loves and it loves well. That’s more than I can say about eighty percent of the world’s population. And it loves me.” She traced his cheekbone with her index finger and brushed away the tears from his pale skin. “I’m grateful for that.”

She paused to kiss him tenderly before adding, “You beat back the darkness and came back to me. There’s humanity in that. You’re not a monster; you’re mine. And you’re a miracle.”

He pulled her to him frantically, needing to feel her, to make sure this was real. There tongues met shyly at first but after a moment the intensity grew and he pushed her gently onto her back, so that she was lying beneath him. She moaned at the pleasure that his touch brought and arched her back when his hand skimmed over her waist.

He pulled away and traced his bite marks on the soft skin of her neck. “I hurt you,” he stated sadly.

“No, you loved me. If I had fangs I’d have done the same,” she said with a small smile. He growled in response. The thought of her biting him had him harder than he’d ever been and he ground his erection into her mound roughly, causing her to bite her lip and hold back a moan.

“Don’t you ever hold back from me Buffy. I want to hear how I make you feel,” he said in a husky voice. The way it was said and the commanding tone in his voice had Buffy dripping right then and there.

He peeled her top off of her and lowered his mouth to her breasts. His tongue snaked out and licked her nipple in slow circles while the other hand rubbed her clit through the fabric of her pants.

“William please…” she begged.

He went to correct her, to tell her he was Spike but he couldn’t. What was left of the darkness, however little there was, was now as much a part of William as William was of Spike. And if this girl wanted to call him William, then so be it. She was their world and she could have whatever her beating heart desired.

“Tell me what you want baby,” he encouraged as she writhed beneath him.

Buffy whimpered and a smile formed on her lips. “I want you to fuck me, Spike.”


He growled, as he yanked his pants off and positioned himself at her entrance. He realised that in the mere span of a minute she’d called him both his names and this pleased him to no extent. She was accepting both sides of him, craving all of him.

He plunged into her in one sharp motion and Buffy’s scream was loud and long. When she opened her eyes, she saw him staring at her. A slight smile played on his lips but he remained quiet as he began to pump into her slowly. She wrapped her legs around his hips and urged him to quicken the pace.

He was thrusting into her almost savagely now and all she could do was beg for harder. Strength wise he was her equal and she didn’t have to worry about holding back with him. She’d never experienced this kind of sexual freedom before and she knew it wouldn’t be long now before the onslaught of new sensations sent her over the edge.

When her walls started to tighten, she could see his eyes flash from amber to blue and in the heat of the moment she bit him hard.

Spike roared as her teeth dug into the vein in his neck and pierced the skin. It was like nothing he’d ever felt before. He felt her pulling on him, drinking from him and he bit down on her.

Buffy was shocked. She’d only intended for the bite to remain on the surface but once she had the taste of his blood in her mouth, it had driven her crazy and left her wanting more. One last pull of his blood and her pussy was convulsing around his cock as she screamed her pleasure and bucked against him, managing to yell the word ‘mine’ in the process.

Spike’s eyes rolled back and he came harder than he ever had, all the while continuing to drink from her. The feeling of her walls milking his dick had him in the throes of an orgasm that seemed to last an eternity. When the last shot of seed left his body he thrust in once more quickly and roared the word ‘mine’. He licked her neck clean as she did the same to him before he rolled off her.

She pulled him to her and he laid his head over her heart. “I feel good.” Buffy said in a tired voice. “How do you feel?”

“Alive.” He whispered as they fell into the most peaceful sleep either one had had in long while.


Let me know what you thought please!!!