Author's Chapter Notes:
To Cecilia and everyone following this, i love you guys!
Thanx to the goddess that is my beta cecilia, her work is absolutely incredible!!!
To all my readers and REVIEWERS, wow, you guys are awesome!!!Thanx so much for all the incredible support, I don’t know what I’d do without you guys.




Willow walked up to Oz’s house and knocked softly on the door. When he answered she threw herself into his arms and let herself cry.

“You were right, Oz,” she sobbed. “I did screw it up and I shouldn’t have done it.”

He soothed her, uttering soft words of comfort in a low voice and when she was done he pulled away slightly.

“Feel better baby?”

Willow sniffed and shook her head ‘no’. He gave her a small smile. “At least you know what you did was wrong, Willow. It’s a start. It’s gonna take a while for people to forgive you for this but they will because they love you. I’d love to stay with you but it’s a full moon tonight,” he explained. “Wanna chain me up?” he asked and wiggled his eyebrows, causing her to laugh.

“Sure, sounds like fun,” she said with a smirk. She wiped the tears from her face and walked down the stairs to the basement with him. “You have any stuff to make cookies?”

He laughed at that. Willow’s guilt cookies were a common thing of late. “Upstairs, kitchen pantry…will you be here in the morning?”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world, baby.” She gave him a small kiss and cuffed him to the wall. She left quickly, not wanting to see how painful it must be for him to transform and turned the music on in the kitchen to drown out the howls she knew would be coming soon.

Tomorrow she would go to her friends and try to make amends.









Jenny sat on Rupert’s couch and watched as he paced back and forth.

“Are you going to talk to me Rupert? You’ve been walking back and forth for at least twenty minutes.”

He continued walking but turned his head to look at her. “You’ve been lying to me for two weeks, Jenny. Why?” he asked the hurt evident on his face.

“Honestly, I don’t know why, Rupert. I was scared and I’d just lost my baby. I did what I thought was the right thing. I’m sorry I hurt you…hurt everyone.”

“We would have helped you. Did you think we would hurt him, Jenny? Did you think we wouldn’t have tried to find a way to help him?”

“You’re a watcher Giles, first and foremost. Your duties require you to watch your slayer kill vampires. My son became a vampire. Do you think it was an easy decision to make?”


Giles sighed and sat next to her. “No, I don’t expect it was. But I would have been there for you, we all would have.”

“I know that now,” Jenny admitted.

Giles took her hand in his and squeezed it lightly. “So tell me about him. Will Buffy need to stake him or am I right when I say he doesn’t appear to be our average demon?”

Jenny’s eyes lit up with what could only be called motherly pride. “She won’t have to do anything, Giles. He’s still in there. He doesn’t need as much blood as a regular vamp does to sustain himself, he has no will to harm the innocent and most of all, he still loves her with every fiber of his being. True the demon is in him, but I believe it’s the same one that took him over on Halloween.”

“That’s right, he became his costume,” Giles said slowly as the realization hit him. “What you’re saying is that this demon is not bound by the rules?”

“No, he does need to feed. He’s definitely a night person now and he is linked to his sire. But that is the only connection he has to her. There is no fear, no respect, and definitely no desire to please her. In fact, he hates her. The demon in him was created to inhabit a vessel that was still human instead of a corpse as most are. His soul is in there with the dark, Rupert and it would seem that the demon in him craves the light, likes it even. I think we may actually have a vampire that wants to be human. I have no idea what else is different about Spike but I can promise you he is nowhere close to average.”

“I suppose we’ll learn as much as we can from my books. As for the rest…I should think it would fall into place with time.”

Giles had to admit he was very excited about the aspect of figuring out this vampirical anomaly and even though he was brassed off at his guest, he could admit he was still pleased to have her there. Things would work out and time would heal the wounds. Amends would be made. He got up and she followed him to his bookshelf, each of them searching for the books that would contain the necessary information about vampire lore.






Xander had stopped by a flower shop on his way to Anya’s and held them out for her to see when she answered the door. She smiled and smelled the beautiful arrangement.

“What’s this for?”


“For being you. For letting me love you.”

She kissed him happily and brought him into the house. After explaining everything that had gone on at the cemetery he ran his hands through his hair.

“That poor bastard,” he whispered.

“Who?”

“William.”

“Oh, he’s not William anymore. He’s Spike. Much sexier,” she added.


“Anya I love you and everything you are. You’re my world. I don’t think I tell you that enough,” he said suddenly.

“No, you don’t. But today’s a good day to start.”

He smiled. This was his girl. So blunt and beautiful and full of life. Tomorrow he would think of everything that had just happened, but tonight he would think of his Anya.

“Ready for orgasms?” she asked, cutting into his thoughts.

“And willing.” He said eagerly as they went upstairs. There was nowhere better to make amends than in the bedroom!










Buffy woke up and shivered. She was so cold. She rolled over to her side to uncover the source of her goosebumps and warmed up immediately. Spike’s hair was tousled and his mouth was hanging open slightly, his fangs showing just a little. Buffy thought it was the cutest thing she’d ever seen and began to giggle.

Spike opened one sleepy eye and growled. “What are you laughing at scruffy?”

Buffy wrinkled her nose. “Scruffy?”

“Yeah…your hair’s all mussed up, scruffy. Like you’ve had a night of mind-blowing sex with the love of your life.”

She tilted her head and gave him a smirk, “Well that’s strange. I think I would have remembered if that had happened last night.”

“Oi pet! I’ve got feelings you know.” He said, giving her his best puppy dog look.

“Don’t you dare puppy-eye me. You called me scruffy.” She said with a pout.

Spike laughed. “Look at that lip, gonna get it!” he teased and lunged at her playfully.


Buffy giggled uncontrollably, happy and excited at the same time. Amends had been made and a new future with new possibilities lay ahead of them. Life, and unlife, was good.


Let me know what you thought…pretty please :)