Author's Chapter Notes:
Well i did my best guys and i hope the end gives you guys what you wanted. It was hard to write and im sorry to see it end, i only hope i did it well enough for you guys.
Special thanx to my beta Cecilia and those who have left reviews. Shelly, BuffyandSpikeForever, Blondiebear, Shanbits, Shippy, Riam, Pam, Spuffette, Neo, Caitie, Brat, Era, Saltygoodness, Karyn, Becky (xxx), I_Love_The_BigBad, Seraiza, Katalina89, jess, Spikes Eternal Lover. You guys kick ass!!!XXXXXXXOOOOOOXXXXX




Willow yawned and smiled happily. Oz was lying where she liked him best, next to her and the morning sun was filtering through the windows. Life was good. Oz stretched out and gave her a sleepy smile in return.

“Morning baby.”

“Morning Oz.” She said and snuggled up to him, nuzzling his neck. “Stubbly.” She commented.

“I’m part wolf, I’m allowed to be.”

She laughed at that and sighed.

“You okay Willow?” Oz asked with concern.

“Ya, I’m good. All with the happy right now.”

“But?” Oz prodded knowing she was holding back.

“But no one has seen Buffy and Spike in a month and we have no idea where they are, just that postcard that says they’re okay. I could use magicks to find them but I don’t want to mess things up again.” She admitted with a pout.

“Ya it’s hard on everyone Wills, imagine how Giles and Jenny feel.”

“I know but I wish they’d call at least.”

Oz smiled wolfishly, something he’d learned how to do, what with being half animal, and pressed her into the bed, kissing her senseless.

Ring.

“Ignore it.” He growled.

Ring.

Willow laughed and reached for the phone. “It may be important but next time I’ll be careful what I wish for.”

“Hello?”

“Wills? It’s me Buffy.”

Willow let out an excited screech and when she finally stopped she could hear her best friend laughing from the other end of the receiver.

“I take it you’re happy to hear from me?”

“Of course I am stupid! Where have you been? Why did you leave? When are you coming back?”

“I’m not stupid, I’m challenged. I was in London visiting Spike’s roots and what not, I left because we wanted time alone to get to know each other all over again, and I’m actually at my house right now. Would you be able to meet us at Giles in an hour or so?”

“Of course, I can’t wait to see you…and Buffy?”

“Ya Wills?”

“I’m sorry for what I did. I never meant to hurt you, I made cookies but by the time they where done baking you where already gone.”

“I know Wills. I appreciate what you tried to do and at the end of it all I suppose I’m grateful for what you did but next time a heads up would be appreciated, okay?”

“Okay, best friends still?”

“Always. Can you phone the others and let them know I’m back?”

“Sure, I’ll call Giles and Xander and the others.”

“Actually Giles and Jenny knew where we where. We called them before we left.” Buffy admitted sheepishly.

“Oh.” Willows tone was full of hurt but a moment later she perked up. “So where even then?”

“You bet.” Buffy said with a laugh.

“I gotta go, there’s something I gotta do before I meet you guys. Bye Wills.”

“Bye Buffy.”





“Don’t you mean there’s someone you gotta do princess?” Spike said with a sneer.

“Pig.”

“You love it.”

“No I love you, big difference there buddy!” she said and poked him in the chest, hard.

Spike faked crying and Buffy giggled. “Don’t be such a baby, baby.”

He got that look on his face and she backed away. “Oh no you don’t, if we start well be late for sure.”

“Come on kitten, I can make it quick if you want.” Spike kept stalking towards her, the gleam in his eye getting brighter.

Buffy snorted. “Baby the last time you said that you lasted two hours. Now ill admit, that is short for YOU but for everyone else, it seems like forever.”

“I can’t help it if little spike cant obey me when it comes to you.”

Buffy snorted again. “Little Spike, come on. He’s the second largest thing I’ve seen on you.”

“ What’s the second?” Spike curled his tongue and pulled her into his arms.

“Your ego.” She giggled.

He growled and shot her on the bed playfully. “Come on baby, just a l’il quickie before we go see our mates ya?”

“Fine.” Buffy said with a sigh and tried to act irritated but Spike could hear her heart beat speed up and he could smell her arousal.


Spike leaned over her and began to kiss her neck softly. Nipping at the skin gently every now and then, causing shivers to run through her body. God she loved the feel of him.

When he got to her jugular he gave it extra special attention, causing the bite marks left by him to throb in time with her pulse. He moved down to her collarbone and traced it with his tongue before settling on her breasts. He was infatuated with them.

Pulling open her bathrobe to give him v.i.p access to her body, one hand cupped her breast while the other was taken into his mouth. He sucked the nipple between his teeth and flicked his tongue across it quickly, causing her to moan. The second she did he got harder then before. The things her voice could do to him was incredible.

When he had her writhing for more he continued his southward journey, leaving a small moist trail along the skin of her abdomen.

When he got to the small patch of curls he breathed deep. Buffy had a smell that drove him crazy. It was a mix between vanilla and her. He didn’t know how else to describe it but it was delicious.

He sunk his tongue into her and lapped at her juices like a cat would. When he felt her tense he used his fingers to pinch her clit and at the same time increased the speed of his tongue. He was rewarded with a flow of her cum and he drank at it greedily. When Buffy thought he was done she pulled at his shoulders, leaving scratches on them.

“Need you in me now.” She whispered.

Spike sunk his fingers in her and shut his eyes. “You’re so wet for me baby.”

She moaned and opened her legs even wider as he settled between them, pushing his dick in slowly so she could adjust to him properly. After all the times they’d been together, she was still so tight it was incredible. She was perfection in his eyes, always would be.

He moaned when he felt her walls adjust to his length and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He began to thrust into her, slowly at first but as her cries grew so did the urgent need in him to cum, to mark her as his once again.

He increased the speed of his thrusts, making them fast and hard. The telltale signs of Buffy about to cum where there, her cries grew louder, more frantic and she met each of his thrusts eagerly.

When her walls clenched around him and she screamed his name he came with her, spilling his seed into her with every extra thrust. He loved to ride out orgasms as long as he could, it was so much better that way, so much more satiating. “Mine.” He roared with his last thrust and bit down at the same time she did. The biting always added that extra pleasure that they both needed now. Spike doubted her wounds would ever heal at the rate that he kept opening them.

After a few moments of catching breath and light touching Spike looked her in the eyes. “I love you princess.”

“I love you baby.”

He cleaned her bite with his tongue, purring all the while and rolled off her only when he was done.

“Ready to face the world?”

“Not on your life pet, rather stay here with you. You’re my world, nothing else.”

Buffy cupped his cheek and kissed him softly before getting out of bed and starting to dress. “I know and I feel the same way about you.” Spike smiled. “But you’re not getting out of this one.”

“Fuck.”











Giles and Jenny sat on the couch together, Anya and Xander next to them and Willow and Oz sat on the love seat that faced them, all waiting anxiously for the doorbell to ring, to see their friends again.


They where an hour late and Giles had tried calling but no one had picked up. So all sat there anxiously, wondering what could be keeping them. They got their answer as soon as a dishevelled Buffy ran through the door out of breath mumbling apologies.

Giles looked at her and cleaned his glasses. “You missed a button Buffy.”

She looked down and blushed, turning to fix her top properly. Turning again to face them she gave them a bright smile.

“Hey guys.”

Just them Spike came in and wrapped his arms around her. Everyone jumped and did the whole ‘everyone hugs everyone’ thing.


Once everyone was seated again Buffy and Spike stood in front of them nervously.

“So what did you want to tell us Buffy?” Jenny urged and her and Giles shared a knowing look that no one else understood.

When Buffy stood there frozen Jenny laughed lightly and said “Why don’t I start with what Giles and I found out while you where gone? It will make it easier sweetheart.”

Buffy nodded her head thankfully and the couple gave Jenny the floor.

The gypsy woman began to speak and everyone’s eyes where glued to her.

“There was an old legend that Giles found in one of his books. So old it was long forgotten, until now. Or until a few weeks ago at least. I knew that Spike was different from the start, I’ve never known a vampire to keep his soul without the help of magicks, it was a miracle, a dark one albeit but a miracle none the less. The legend goes as this. Lucifer fell from heaven after trying to gain control of it. When God cast him away he vowed to bring chaos and evil into the world. It was not all Lucifer’s doing however, people had the ability to do wrong from the start, this was because God had given them free will. All Lucifer had to do was tap into it. However evil existed outside of people as well, in the form of demons. When the underworld began to overflow Lucifer lost control of his mignons and had to ask God for help. God agreed but on one condition, that from that moment forth there had to be a balance between the forces of darkness and the forces of good. Too much of either leads to chaos and the world which we know would be destroyed. Without evil there can be no good, one cannot exist without the other. So the pact was made. Lucifer would be able to claim his souls as before but to a certain extent, the same went for God. Neither one can force a person to choose good or evil, they can only guide you. In the last few decades evil has raised in numbers so God and Lucifer chose a soul to be their warrior. But to make things balance, the body in which the soul lived had to become that of a demon. A human being could not be chosen because that would be in favour of good, a demon could not be chosen because that would be in favour of evil. So a middle-ground was found. The warrior soul in a demon warrior’s body. He would fight alongside the forces of good but belong to the darkness. He will not have all the weaknesses of the demon because he is needed at all times to fight, during the day or night. His soul is linked to that of the slayers, it was pre-destined. They will fight side by side as comrades although they are meant to be enemies, this was done to be neutral. The slayer was an integral part of this too. Without her light his dark would prevail but with it, with it they would thrive and bring into the world the dawning of a new era in which perhaps the darkness and the light can blend together, learn to coexist as peacefully as they can. Like the slayer and the vampire would come to do. Spike and Buffy are the warriors of the world.”

Spike stood there open-mouthed while Buffy gaped along with everyone who wasn’t over thirty years old in the room. Giles smiled and put his glasses back on. “So what did you want to tell us Buffy?”

“I’m pregnant.” She whispered and Spike choked suddenly.

“Wa?” was all he managed to get out.

“I’m pregnant Spike.”

She reached for his hand but he shied away from her. Buffy bit back the tears and held his gaze. She watched his face go from shock to fear, and then from fear to happiness and pride. He pulled her to him and smothered her face with kisses.

“I’m gonna be a ‘Da.” Was all he kept saying over and over again, with a few ‘I love you’s’ shot in.

It was Xander who finally broke the silence. “Holy fuck.”

“That sums it up.” Anya said pleasantly and again hugs where exchanged with congratulations.


After chatting for a bit Spike and Buffy went outside to be alone for a while, to figure things out. Jenny and Giles followed them out and Spike glared at them.

Giles raised his hands in mock surrender. “Easy Spike, we just thought you should know one other thing that we don’t think the others should know.”

Spike calmed down and held Buffy tightly to him. “Go on them.”

“Because you two are linked by forces so strong you co-exist. Like good and evil, there cannot be one without the other. Should Buffy die, so should you Spike. You will not age Buffy because he cannot and you cannot be killed unless he is killed as well.”

“I’m immortal?” Buffy asked in shock.

“In a manner, yes you are.”

Buffy’s eyes misted and the adults took that as a sign to leave.

“Are you okay kitten?” Spike asked as he wiped away her tears. “I know it’s gonna be hard losing those close to you when they get older but I’ll be there for you. Always, just like I promised.”

Buffy sniffed and looked at him. “I’m not crying because I’ll lose people I love Spike. When the time comes for that I’ll cry for my loss then.”

“Then why are you crying baby?” he asked confused.

“Because I’m happy. The thought of losing you hurt more then anything else in the world baby. Because since I don’t have a time limit anymore I’ll be able to save so many girls the burden of becoming the slayer, because I’ve created a life with you that will change things for the better and because I have an eternity to show you how much I love you.”

Spike leaned in and cupped her face, kissing her softly and thoroughly. “Eternity isn’t nearly long enough for me to show you what you mean to me Buffy.”

Buffy rubbed her tummy in small circles and Spike kissed her forehead.

“I’ll always love you Spike.”

“And I’ll love you longer then that.” He said with a smile as they watched the sun set, both waiting for it to rise again tomorrow signalling the first day of the rest of their lives.

"Everything is gonna be okay Buffy." Spike whispered in her ear.

Buffy looked at him with glowing eyes, "Everything IS okay Spike, everything is finally okay."




Well i hope you guys liked it. I love you all and thanx so much for all the wicked reviews and support, i dunno what i'd do without you guys, you rock. to my beta, Cecilia. You are a goddess, thanx so much for all your help on this.xxx to all
Linz