Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanx so much to all the reviwers and the readers. I never expected this much support and i dont know how to thank you all properly. You are all incredible and thank you doesnt even begin to cover it!!!XXX
“Ummmm……1816?” Buffy said hopefully and licked her lips. Her and William had been dating a month now and the midterm was a week away. She hadn’t pushed for anything more then a makeout session and this was just torture.

“Right.” Came the sexy british voice.

“Thank you god” Buffy said wickedly as he pulled off his shirt, now he was in a wifebeater and jeans. ‘Just a few more right answers and I’ll have him right where I want him’ she thought to herself hungrily.

The past month had been divine. They’d talked about everything from childhood memries to where they wanted to be in five years.

William had answered ‘with you’ and kissed her lightly, she had answered ‘alive’ and theyd held each other for hours, him soothing her fears and her basking in the warm sensation of being in his arms while she could.


Another question. “Right again.” He said with a smirk.

Buffy woo-hoo’d and they both laughed. He peeled off his undershirt and she almost passed out. 1,2,3,4,5,6. 6 perfect abs she counted. God he was yummy!!!

“Looks like you just needed the right inspiration huh kitten?”

Buffy smiled sheepishly. “Hey, give any girl the chance to peek at her boyfriends perfect body and they can do anything!!!”

William swallowed loudly. Things hadn’t progressed past kissing for them but that didn’t mean he didn’t want them too! It was just that she was so incredible and he wanted to savor every little thing between them. He didn’t want to ruin it by jumping into things too quickly. Still, she’d admitted that a good slay always got her hot and he knew it must be horrible for her. That’s why the idea for ‘Get it right, take it off’ had come into his head. Buffy seemed to concentrate better when she was getting something from something.


Last question…………………….


Buffy could feel the sweat forming on her brow, ‘come on Buffy you can do this…….you can do this!’ she mentally urged.

“1902” she practically yelled.

William smiled and nodded his head yes. He motioned her over and she bit her lip. Her fingers where shaking as she undid his pants buttons and slipped them from his body. He was wearing boxers so he wasn’t completely nude but it was still enough to make her moan.

William tensed at the sound. He loved it when she did that, made him feel all manly! He took her shaking hands in his and placed them in his own before raising them to his lips and kissing each finger.

Buffy let out a happy squeal when he lifted her off her feet and held her, damsel in distress style, as he carried her up the stairs.

“William?” she asked nervously but it was from excitement, not fear.

“Shhh pet.” He said soothingly as he reached her room and nudged open the door with his foot.


He layed her on the bed and looked down at her with a smile. He snuggled in beside her and played with her hair.

“Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are princess?”he asked as his caresses moved from her hair to her neck.

“Not today.” She breathed.

William moved to sit on top of her, straddling her body. “You’re so bloody perfect Buffy.” He said softly as his fingers began to slide the straps of her tank top from her shoulders, causing her to bite her lip.

She lifted herself slightly to give him the freedom to remove her tank top altogether but he pushed her down gently. “Patience luv.”

Once the straps where down he leaned in and placed two soft kisses to each shoulder, then two more on either side of her collarbone.

“William.” Buffy murmured and put her hands in his hair. It was so soft, just like his lips.

He moved down slowly and licked a trail from the middle of her chest to just under her chin and she shivered involuntarily.

She lifted her body again only this time he started to remove the top unlike earlier. He pulled it down over the rise of her breasts and breathed deeply.

“So beautiful.” He ran his fingertips over the smooth skin and leaned in to take a nipple into his mouth.

Buffy closed her eyes tightly, he was setting her on fire. As he nipped and sucked she tightened her hold on his head and started to writhe underneath him. He groaned when he felt her moistness grinding against him through his boxers.

He lifted himself and took the top completely off. Once he slid it over her ankles he started to kiss her calfs, when he got to her knees he licked behind each one and it made her jump.

When he’d kissed every spot he could and got to her shorts she looked at him through glazed eyes. He tilted his head and she knew what he was asking. Keeping eye contact throughout the whole process Buffy slid out of her shorts.

William leaned back and sucked in his breath. Buffy had never seen such a look of awe on his face and took pride that it was for her.

“You’re a goddess Buffy, so bloody perfect.” He said in a husky voice.

She reached for his boxers and he gently, but firmly, pushed her hands away. She looked at him confused.

“Not today kitten, m’not quite ready just yet. I want it to be perfect when we finally do.”

Buffy nodded tensely and moved to get her clothes so she could dress again, she didn’t want to talk. She was too afraid to say something mean. Not that she wanted to be pissed but there was only so much frustration a girl could take, ya know?

The tank top was in her hands for one second before she let it go and threw her head back against the pillows and cried out. When she could open her eyes again she saw William looking up at her with a smirk on his face.
“William, I thought….”

“Theres other things we could do till then, yeah?”

“Oh god yes” Buffy screamed in reply as his tongue found her clit for the second time.

He took it in his mouth and sucked gently as her legs spread to give him better access. He brought his hand to her entrance and slowly pushed a finger in, testing to see how she liked it. When she bucked against it he moaned and gave her slit a long, hard lick.

She was panting now and although William really didn’t know anything about girls sexually he knew that she was about to come…that or have a heart attack. But he was pretty sure it was the first!!!!

He added a second finger and began to pump his digits more quickly as he applied more pressure to her swollen center.

She clawed at his back with one hand while the other reached behind to grasp the headboard as she rocked her body up to his face and down again in time to his fingers.

“William….”she gasped.

“Cum for me baby, come on, let it go princess.” He urged and gave her clit a gentle bite before removing his fingers and plunging his tongue deep inside her depths.

She screamed ad he felt her juices flow onto his tongue. His eyes rolled back as he lapped at her, she tasted so fucken good it was unbelievable.

When he felt her shaking stop he made his way back up to her and pulled her into his arms. She rolled over and kissed him hard and long. When she pulled away she looked into his eyes.

She brushed her now damp hair from her face and smiled. “William that was incredible, I’ve never felt anything so wonderful.”

He beamed proudly. He had made his girl scream for the first time and he would never forget that moment.

“You where incredible.” He said softly and kissed her forehead.

He jerked when he felt her tiny hand sneek under his pants and grab his erection.

“You don’t have too kitten, I did what I did because I wanted to. I don’t want you to feel like you owe me.” He said but he was praying to god she DID want to!!!He’d never felt anything as good as her tiny hand did grasping his dick.

He closed his eyes and she removed her hand. He didn’t want to open them when he felt her move. He assumed it was to get dressed and he withheld a sigh. It would be a cold shower for him as soon as he got home.

Just then he felt his boxers slide down roughly and her hot mouth took his length in.

“Fuck!” he yelped, scratch the cold shower and did he say her hand on his dick was the best thing he’d ever felt?

He grabbed her hair and kept his eyes closed as he let himself get lost in the bliss that she was giving him….


Buffy felt him tense up and smiled to herself. He gently tried to move her away but she stayed put!

"Buffy kitten, im gonna cum." he tried to explain through ragged breaths.

"I know." she said quickly and returned to her seduction. She increased her rate and sucked a little harder.

"FUCK BUFFY" he yelled as he thrust his hips up in quick succession, pushing his cock deep into her throat, but not to roughly. Somehow he always knew when to stop or what to do. He was amazing she thought as he let out another loud moan and she swallowed his seed almost greedily.

He pulled her up to him and held her tight, not denying her the kiss she wanted.

She leaned her head against his chest and sighed contentedly.

"Buffy..."

"Hmmmmm baby?"

"I love you."

Buffy raised her head and saw him staring at her, his emotions plain on his face and a smile slowly formed on her lips.

"I know."

"Good." he said with a smile of his own. At least she hadnt made fun of him like Cecily had in England when he'd told her in the schools parking lot. That was enough for him.

He closed his eyes and Buffy leaned in against him. Just before he drifted off to sleep Buffy spoke softly.

"I love you." she murmured against his neck.

Williams eyes popped wide open. He'd not expected her to say it back. He looked down at the now sleeping Buffy and smiled. He was tired but there was no way in hell he could sleep now. Not when the woman he loved had just told him she felt the same. Not when he could watch his princess sleep next to him for the very first time. No, sleep could wait, this couldnt he thought as he looked down at the tiny girl curled into him, her head resting over his heart, where she would always be. Hed have to tell her when she woke up that the last answer had been 1903, not 1902 he realised with a grin.




Well i hope you liked it. Please let me know what you thought....