Author's Chapter Notes:
Wow i cant thank those of you who have reviewed/read enough. you are all incredible and thank you so much!!!
A special thanx to all those who have reviewed the last couple of chapters!!!! Blondiebear,Brat, Aton, Shelly, Mariana, Caitie, Shanbits, Sarah g, BuffyandSpikeForever, Angie, Ebontier, olivia-luv, spikes_niblet, Boo, Saltygoodness, Aisling.. I love you guys xxx!!!




‘1903’ Buffy jotted down and stood to hand in her test. She put it on the desk and shivered.

“Are you alright Miss Summers?” the teacher asked when she saw her shake.

“Um ya.” She replied and blushed. 1903 had been one of the right answers last night and shed chosen a VERY sensitive spot for her treat. She blushed deeper and fled the class, not seeing William look up after reading the last question and smirking when she slipped out of the room. Not that he wasn’t remembering last night, he’d almost written left breast for question number 5!!!




“Andrew put that damn camera away.” Anya wailed, sick of it recording her everytime she ate.

William laughed and Buffy giggled. Oz as usual did nothing, willow looked at the boy with compassion and Xander hadn’t heard a word because he’d been busy making weird faces into the camcorder.

“But it’s a legacy for future generations.” The geeky but loveable Andrew whined. “The worlds gonna wanna know-“

“The worlds gonna wanna know what we eat?”

Andrew put the camera away and looked sheepishly at Anya.

“Touche, you’ve won this round grasshopper.”

Anya laughed and ruffled his hair. He was super annoying but she’d die to protect him. Hed grown on her, kinda like a fungus she thought as she went back to eating.


“So Buffy how do you think you did on the tests?” Willow asked.

“Well with yours and Williams help im pretty sure I aced all my midterms.” Buffy gushed happily.

A round of yay’s went around the table.

“So anyone up for the Halloween party at the Bronze tomorrow night?”

Everyone gave their yes’s and the girls started to talk about costume shopping after school. The boys just rolled their eyes, except for Andrew who asked if he could join them.

Xander was going as Agent 007 and had already rented a tux, Oz had been very vague and just said his was the ultimate costume and William was going to go as a vampire but he hadn’t told Buffy yet. He wanted her completely shocked when she saw him, he was goona do something the rebel in him had been dying for for ages and he hoped to god she liked it. It would definitely add to the bad guy ensemble hed bought and hidden in his closet.

He looked at her lovingly and wrapped an arm around her before looking at Andrew and the others fondly. They where his family now and he loved each and everyone of them. He’d have to tell Andrew soon about everything hed found out so he wouldn’t freak out when he inevitably found out the truth but he wanted to wait for the right time.


The bell rang and they headed out to their next class, each anxious for the end of the day.





“Mother of mercy” Andrew screeched when he saw a Chewbacca outfit hanging from the rack at the Halloween shop.

The girls snorted and continued riffling through the clothes. Willow pulled out a Joan of Arc costume and sighed happily, shed been hoping she would find one.

Buffy eyed her friends choice and smiled. It was so her, the previous year shed gone as an Eskimo even though Buffy had pushed for something a little less conservative. Alright, in actuality what she had chosen had been a hookers costume but Willow had a great body and she couldn’t be blamed for wanting someone to notice her shy friend. Things had turned out wonderful though and Willow had met Oz any way, harpoon and all!!!

Buffy hummed and walked through the aisles until something in the back caught her eye.

It was a crimson red dress styled after the look in the 1800’s and it was gorgeous. The bodice fit perfectly and the bottom flowed so beautifully she couldn’t NOT get it. It had a long wavy black wig that came with it and the cutest little fan.


When everyone was done their shopping they left the store and headed home. Tomorrow was gonna be something!!!


No one noticed the smug look on the shopkeepers face or heard the laughter as they walked away.

‘Tomorrow was gonna be something else’ Ethan thought to himself happily as he pictured the chaos his spell would bring to the people of Sunnydale.






Buffy opened her eyes groggily. What the fuck was that noise. She got out of bed and walked over to her window and looked out.


There, standing on her front lawn at 2 in the morning was William in his boxers.

“What are you doing?” she hissed, “Are you trying to get arrested?”


“I missed you.” She could almost see the pout on his perfect lips and she grinned.

“I saw you two hours ago.” She reminded him. She giggled when he started to climb the tree.

“S’too long.”

“Well aren’t you the little charmer?”

“You know it princess.” He said with a smile and climbed in through the window.

“So what can I help you with kind sir?”

“Well m’lady, I was hoping I could spend the night with you in my arms?”

“That’s it?” she asked with a smile knowing for a fact that it was indeed JUST that.

“That’s it.” He mimicked.

“Come on stud.” She got back into bed and lifted the covers for him to climb under.

He snuggled up close to her and pulled her to his warm chest. “You know ill never get tired of hearing that sound.” She murmered.

“What sound kitten?”

“Your heart.”

William smiled and placed a small kiss to her head. “Its yours, you can listen to it anytime you want.”

“Always?”

“Always.” He reassured as they fell into a peaceful sleep.




Please let me know what you thought :)