[Reviews - 346] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy decides to let shy guy William into her life even though its dangerous. Soon enough hes thrown into a world of demons, chaos, magick and love. The two grow close but a sad twist of fate steals William from the slayer, only to bring him back as Spike. Can Buffy see past her own grief for her loss and realise that maybe, just maybe, hes not really gone? Disclaimer: I own nothing Buffy- wise except for my spike dreams, and what sweet dreams they are!!!:)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: Yes
Word count: 41658 Read: 31956
Published: 06/02/2005 Updated: 07/07/2005

1. Cafeteria Chaos by lindsay [Reviews - 17] (1797 words)
This fic is based on the show but their are obvious changes, twists......I hope you all like it :)

2. Buffy: Slayer of the trampliars??? by lindsay [Reviews - 12] (2231 words)
I know things are moving slowly between Wuffy ( lol ) but please bare with it. Im doing this so their bond is more believable before hes turned, i think it would give more to the story that way....

3. Look at that lip.... by lindsay [Reviews - 11] (1361 words)
Thanx so much for everyone whos reviewed, i love you guys!!! It means a lot that youve left me your opinions!!!XXX

4. The things you do to me by lindsay [Reviews - 12] (1184 words)
I hope you guys like it. Thanx so much to my reviewers and to my readers. I love you guys!!!

5. Girl Heaven by lindsay [Reviews - 6] (1099 words)
The song i used was Smiles by Ghost of the
Robot/ James Marsters. Thanx to all the people who have reviewed, their incredible and i love you guys!!!

6. "Our veins: the glass they drink from" by lindsay [Reviews - 12] (1123 words)
Thanx so much to all my reviewers you guys are simply wonderful!!!

7. Trust by lindsay [Reviews - 12] (1508 words)
Thanx to all my reviewers and readers, you guys are incredible....i dunno what i would do without all your support, you are all godsends :)

8. 1902 by lindsay [Reviews - 14] (1902 words)
Thanx so much to all the reviwers and the readers. I never expected this much support and i dont know how to thank you all properly. You are all incredible and thank you doesnt even begin to cover it!!!XXX

9. Getting ready to party by lindsay [Reviews - 12] (1020 words)
Wow i cant thank those of you who have reviewed/read enough. you are all incredible and thank you so much!!!

10. They did the mash..... by lindsay [Reviews - 13] (1312 words)
The little bit of lyrics i used are from the song "monster mash". This chap will be broken into two parts. This part is called "They did the mash" the next will be called "they did the monster mash/graveyard smash". It's a pre spell/post spell kinda thing....

11. They did the monster mash/ Graveyard smash by lindsay [Reviews - 10] (2502 words)
I hope you guys like this it was hard to write. I was going for funny, sweet, romantic, crazy and i think it came out as a big mess lol. Sorry if it isnt up to par for all of you......

12. Everything we do is perfect by lindsay [Reviews - 13] (1497 words)
I cant believe how great all you guys are. The reviews are simply amazing and what an ego boost they give me :) Thanx so much for all the support and opinions, you guys are incredible, i cant thank everyone whos reading and reviewing enough!!!XXX

13. God help him by lindsay [Reviews - 17] (1355 words)
This was even hard for me to write since i love William so much so please dont be too hard on me......there was warnings that this would happen and things will turn out just fine, i promise. So please keep that in mind and i hope you enjoy this chap even though its sad....

14. He's Gone by lindsay [Reviews - 9] (1912 words)
Thanx so much for the support everone has been given me, its appreciated to the max!!!!I hope you like this one and please try to understand why Jenny does what she did....I hope you can all understand...:)

15. Ashes to ashes by lindsay [Reviews - 16] (1494 words)
I hope you guys can bare with me. This chap was really hard to write so your opinion would be highly appreciated....thanx :)

16. Commonplace by lindsay [Reviews - 12] (1357 words)
Thanx to Cecilia for her incredible patience for beta-ing this fic and for all her support.

17. A different need... by lindsay [Reviews - 16] (2476 words)
Well i hope you guys like it. I cant thank you all enough for the wonderful reviews and ill answer them as soon as i can. In the next chap ill be posting the names of everyone who left one as a thank you so come on guys......dont you wanna see your names up there? Lol i know im pushing it, sorry :)

18. Underneath...... by lindsay [Reviews - 17] Liked (1248 words)
Thanx to Cecilia my awesome beta for all her help and her ideas!!!!

19. Change of plans by lindsay [Reviews - 11] Liked (1653 words)
Thanx to my wonderful beta Cecilia for her great work and ideas with this fic!!!You;re great!

20. Primal part 1 by lindsay [Reviews - 19] Liked (1386 words)
The next chap will be pure spuffy. Me and my Beta Cecilia will be writing it together and she has great ideas so lets leave a review guys :) We have two people to inspire for the next update and a promise of wicked Spuffy :)

21. Primal part 2 by lindsay [Reviews - 16] Liked (1970 words)
I hope you guys like it. Thanx to everyone whos lleft reviews for this fic and to my beta Cecilia! You guys are great and i dont know what id do without you!

22. Are we so different? by lindsay [Reviews - 14] Liked (1821 words)
My wonderful beta Cecilia prettied up this chapter for you guys and i cant thank her enough, her work is incredible. To my reviewers im gonna list you in the next chap as a thank you for all your support, your incredible! Sorry it took so long to post i hope its worth it to you guys!

23. Alive by lindsay [Reviews - 13] Liked (1163 words)
You guys are so great i decided to put more Spuffy in! I hope you enjoy it :) Let me know if you do

24. Amends by lindsay [Reviews - 12] Liked (1288 words)
To Cecilia and everyone following this, i love you guys!

25. Dust to dust by lindsay [Reviews - 9] Liked (1252 words)
Thanx to Cecilia my beta and to all of you who have been reading and reviewing, the end is coming and i hope you all like it :)

26. Epilogue by lindsay [Reviews - 21] Liked (2747 words)
Well i did my best guys and i hope the end gives you guys what you wanted. It was hard to write and im sorry to see it end, i only hope i did it well enough for you guys.