Author's Chapter Notes:
I appreciate all the feedback. Good news: we got the keys to the house this past week and are elbow deep with home improv. repairs and such!
Spike closed his eyes as he listened to her step forward, her hands brushing along his shoulders. She tugged on the sleeve of his duster, pulling it off him. He shrugged his shoulders, helping her disengage the old leather from his being.

Her warm hands rested on his hips, slightly squeezing them, feeling him. Spike felt her head rest against his back, already knowing that her eyes were closed as she held him close.

Buffy’s fingers itched against the denim of his jeans, tracing his belt. He listened to her breathy moans as she glided her hands about his body. Spike felt her breasts pressed against his back as her nimble fingers worked at the buckled that held the belt together. With practiced precision, her fingers unlatched the belt and tugged it free from his belt loops.

Spike rocked on the balls of his feet as he waited for her to continue. He looked down at her hands as they hesitated. He could smell her arousal, yet something deeper hung on her scent. He felt her heated breath as it puffed against his back, laced with indecision and insecurity.

Inhaling, Spike looked up into the night sky, waiting and hoping that she would not run from this. From him. Or the feelings she knew she was only beginning to recognize. He felt her hands move from around his hips, but still felt that she was near.

Her hands settled on his biceps, lightly squeezing him under his shirt. Exhaling, Spike felt her hands travel up to his shoulders, she barely touched him, instead grazed his t shirt with the pads of her fingertips.

Spike fought for control of his being as her fingers travelled up to his neck, lightly caressing him. Her fingers moved into his hair, her nails scratching at his scalp as she explored.

His eyes closed as he enjoyed the treatment she bestowed onto him. Her right hand held onto his shoulder as her left played in his long hair, breaking apart the gel shell he used to straighten it.

Without embarrassment, he moaned softly as Buffy stepped closer to him, her breasts rubbing against his back. Her heart beat rapidly as she explored him, her heady arousal filling the air of the small clearing.

Her hand abandoned his head and hair to travel down his back once more. He felt her breath as she continued to touch him, never leaving the vicinity of his bodies outline for long. He felt her gather up the material of his shirt as she tugged it free from his jeans. Spike moved to help her, but she stilled her movements until he conceded.

This was new, something different in their relationship. Buffy never wanted to take the time to explore, to make the other feel cherished. Something had changed, something Spike didn’t want to question, but knew that he had to eventually. Just not right now.

Her warm hands brushed against his sides as she continued undressing him. She ran her fingers along his abdominal muscles; his shirt was now free of his pants. She drew the shirt up his torso, her fingers blazing against his cool skin. He lifted his hands in the air and helped her shrug the shirt off.

She threw the shirt behind her and stepped forward. She pressed her breasts against his back, her hard nipples pressing against his flesh.

Buffy’s hands settled on his hips once more, her touch no longer hesitant. Spike sharply inhaled as her fingers found the button of his jeans. He could feel her smile against his bare back, her lips started to trail kisses against his shoulders.

He felt the release of the top button, his erection straining to be free. Her hands inched over the hard denim, her fingers tracing his cock slowly. Spike bit his lower lip as she continued the sweet torture, her fingers found the zipper and started to release it.

“Get with it, pet.” Spike gasped, unable to hold out much longer.

Her lips pressed against his flesh as she let the zipper release and his cock sprung out. Breathing a sigh of relief, Spike clenched his jaw as Buffy proceeded to fondle his erect penis. Spike moved quickly, shedding his boots and pants before Buffy knew what he was doing. With grace only Spike the Master Vampire had, he pushed her hands from his delicate member and turned around in her arms.

Buffy squealed as he lifted her off the ground. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his hips as Spike crushed their bodies together. Her arms encased his neck and her breasts pushed against his own toned chest.

Spike inhaled her scent, his nose buried in the crook of her neck. Buffy nibbled on his ear as she felt his tongue dart out to taste her salty skin. She felt Spike turn around as they slowly explored each other. He felt he cock bob up and down, grazing her soft buttocks.

“Spike,” she breathed, holding onto him tighter as he twirled her under the moonlight. His face lifted from her neck as he watched the scenery around them. His feet moved on the cool grass as he moved them, his vampire reflexes keeping them stable. Buffy’s lips moved from his earlobe across his cheek until she found his lips.

They kissed with quiet intensity, their lips saying what they couldn’t vocalize. Buffy pulled back to breathe, her lips hovering close to his. Spike waited for her to catch her breath, watching her as she whispered nonsensical words against his lips.

He continued to twirl their bodies, enjoying her shivers of pleasure. Buffy’s head tilted back as she inhaled the night air. Spike watched her arteries in her neck pump her rich blood just underneath the surface.

He spied a smooth boulder a few yards away; it was flat on top, about three feet off the ground and about five feet long. It was perfect for them. He slowed his movement down, watching Buffy come out of her hypnotic daze. She opened her eyes and looked into his, a silent question between them.

Spike held her with one hand on her thigh and the other on her back; he pulled her close to his chest. He silenced her with his lips slipping against hers. Swallowing her moan, he began to traverse the clearing towards the rock. He gently laid her down on the cool, hard surface of the rock.

Buffy hissed when her lust heated skin made contact with the cool stone. Their lips broke apart for her to breath. Her eyes questioned him once again; the only response was his smirk.

She watched as his lips came to rest on her naked breast. Sighing, she watched him suck her pert nipple into his mouth; a flood of arousal hit her core as she watched his firm lips encase her with reverence. Spike’s hand cupped her other breast his fingers pinching her nipple as he feasted on the other. Her body arched into his as he continued suckling her, switching from breast to breast, as he feasted on her flesh. Her feet found purchase on the smooth rock, her legs forming a cradle for his naked body.

Buffy’s head rested against the cool, hard surface as Spike moved down her body, his hands and mouth worshiping her curves. His mouth licked along her ribcage, tracing each indentation of her bones as he continued downward. His fingers dug into her hips, holding them still as his mouth approached her mound.

He inhaled as he neared her warm, moist core, permanently imprinting her scent into his brain. He rested his cheek against her silky smooth leg; his eyes watched her face as she anticipated his strike. His lips curled into a smile as her body unconsciously squirmed against him, trying to find something to release her pent up pleasure.

Buffy felt her hips shift, her aching arousal causing her body to take matters into its own hands. She felt Spike exhale, his cool breathe tickling her. She waited for him to continue his journey, to complete her, but he stayed still against her thigh.

“Spike,” she cried out, needing something; in truth, needing him. She felt his cheeks move into a smile, her plead for him pleased him. His hand splayed against her other hip, immobilizing her. Her knees threatened to shake with desire, but thankfully stayed still, cradling his body.

“Buffy,” he whispered, angling the words against her clitoris.

“Please!” She knew she was begging, but she didn’t care. Buffy knew he wouldn’t care, not this time. She felt that something deeper was happening, something that she had to ask for, to beg for.

“What do you want, Slayer?” his voice was deceptively calm, his body pressed against her, driving her into the rock.

Buffy struggled for words to form on her tongue but she was unable to vocalize her need. “Please,” she pleaded again and again.

She felt his breath tickle her clitoris once more as he reprimanded her response, “Tsk, tsk. Not good enough, love. Gotta be specific.”

“Spike,” she groaned, her body pulsating with need. “I need…”

She felt his tongue dart out to taste her wet arousal from her core. Her brain shut down at his soft touch. She cried out, her hips reared when he retreated.

“Come on, Slayer. You can say those naughty things that you want.”

“Spike,” again her voice cried out, desperation thick on her skin.

“You’ve said them before. Say them for me,” he commanded softly.

“Please,” she knew what he wanted to hear, what she needed to say, but she couldn’t form them in her larynx.

“Slayer,” he teased, his lips were so close to her clitoris, her overheated sex. “Tell me. Ask me for it. Beg me for it.”

“I can’t,” she sobbed. It wasn’t a nightly ritual that Spike would tease her, torture her for her admission, but he was becoming more demanding when she refused.

She felt him shift on top of her, his shoulders now even with her hips as his chest pressed against her mound. “You can, Slayer.”

“No!” Her denial echoed in the forest. Tears ran down her cheeks onto the stone as she struggled deep within herself. “I can’t. Please, Spike, please.”

His body covered hers immediately and his arms moved under her back, cradling her to him. “Shhh, love.”

He held her close, his lips whispering sweet nothings into her hair. Her arms wrapped around his back, clasped together and squeezing tight.

This was new, her tears and choked desperation. He felt it, something weighed heavy on her soul, something that he’d never felt or had never ever heard in her voice before. Something he knew she’d never felt before. She choked on unknown emotion as she cried out. He could locate grief and heartache in her pleas, but so many more emotions all twisted together that he could not identify all of them.

He held her, it seemed like forever. Her cries became whimpers and her tears dried, but he continued to hold her and sporadically kiss her head. He realized that not only was she not pulling away instead, she held him closer.

Gentler than before.

“Slayer?” he asked quietly. The birds started to chirp in the trees, welcoming the morning sun as the sky began to turn from black into purple.

“Vampire,” Buffy muttered as her arms tightened around his back.

“It’s almost sunup.”

“Oh,” her arms relaxed around him allowing him to move back.

“Don’t have time to go back to Sunnyhell,” he said almost regretfully, “guess we can stay in the cabin.”

“Yeah,” she avoided his gaze and looked up at the brightening sky. “Umm, lets.”

“Here,” Spike pushed himself off the rock and away from Buffy. “Can’t be too comfortable on this thing. Let’s get our clothes and get some shelter, eh?”

Buffy sat up on the rock and drew her legs close to her chest. She buried her face into her knees and nodded. “Yeah.”

Spike started to gather up his clothes, and picked up her clothes at the edge of the clearing. He walked back with their clothes in one arm. “Buffy,” he commanded her attention softly.

She looked up at him, a smile on her lips when she saw him standing naked in front of her.

“Coming?”

“Yeah, I’m coming.” She whispered softly as she got off the rock. She walked towards him and stepped in time with him as they made their way towards the cabin before the deadly rays of the sun hit him.

As they neared the gravel road and their destination, Buffy pressed herself into Spike’s side and took his hand into her. She squeezed her fingers around him and kept walking. She studied the trees and plants along their paths, missing the look of utter devotion displayed on his face as they walked hand and hand.

tbc....