Caitie, Carmie, THANK YOUUU, you’re so gentle with me! I just hope you’ll still like it, also because the story is still very long! ;)
Here’s another part, sorry for late!



Before Reading: I hope you won’t be too shocked or disgusted if I face this subject, but without many details, of course, I just think that that’s a natural stuff, it’s a normal phase in every girl’s life, so I thought it was enough important to talk about that... but if you find this chapter disgusting or gross... I’m sorry, that wasn’t my purpose...

X.

(Buffy)

Okay, I can understand that Spike and the happy gang saved the world, but did he have to stay outside all day long to celebrate with them, too? And the worse thing is that he didn’t even tell me. So, I was concerned as hell since I didn’t find him in bed with me when I woke up. That is until Wesley and Faith came back from hunting and told me that they had seen him outside!

Uff, who keeps me company?

Lucky for me, I have you, so get ready for another part of the story!

During the middle school years, I found myself without my friends there, since they attended different schools. Anyway, it was there where I found out that I really hated history ... why do you need to know all the boring stuff that happened tons of centuries ago?

On the other hand, I took advantage of the fact that I could have private lessons from whom saw lots of those things first hand, at least from the middle of the nineteenth century until now, but he also knows a lot about all the previous events.

When I turned twelve years old I experienced something that came as unexpected as shocking… and it hadn’t nothing to do with school, quite the contrary, I was glad because it happened when there wasn’t school.

Let me warn you, this might shock you a little, but after all it’s something that you‘ll also have to face one day, but don’t worry, I’ll be there with you, to help you.

Well, coming back to what I was saying, it was an ordinary morning and I slept in my bed, in my room, when I woke up all of the sudden, startled. My mattress wasn’t as clean and dry as it was when I had gone to sleep.

“Gee, I’m already twelve years old, I shouldn’t do this kind of things anymore!” I scolded myself, but when I lifted the sheet, I found out it wasn’t what I thought it was, it was worse, very much worse.

I thanked my lucky stars that it had happen at morning and that all the others were still sleeping soundly, especially Spike, because to be surrounded by tons of vampires when you find out that you are losing blood from the last place you would think of... it’s not the most pleasant experience!

In fact, I took both the sheet and the mattress to the bathroom, as silently as possible, and I stayed there all day long, cleaning all those guilty spots as I wondered what was wrong with my body all of the sudden.

I kept doing that until sunset, when he found me... damn his supernatural senses! Oops, no, I shouldn’t say that bad word... well , it’s not as bad as ‘bloody’… ah, sorry, I said that, too... lets pretend you didn’t hear anything, okay?

As I was saying... he realized I was in the bathroom, but I had locked myself in. He was the last person I wanted to see.


“Go away!” I said.

“No way, just tell me what the two bad-words- he –always says is happening!” he growled at me from the other side.

“It’s nothing, I just needed some time all alone...” I tried to justify.

“It’s something more than a simple ‘nothing’!” he protested and then he stopped. “Oh my, I smell blood, your blood! Did you cut yourself? Let me in!” he got concerned.

Damn his supernatural smelling sense!

“Believe me, it’s nothing, I’m just... I wasn’t expecting that,.. and... for God’s sake, if you love me (in a friendly way) don’t mow down the door! Please!” I begged him.

“If you come out, I won’t mow down any *another-of-his-bad-words * door!” he struck back, losing whatever was left of his already little patience.

“Let’s do things this way: now I’m gonna let someone in, but it’s not you, sorry, I want Faith!” I clarified.

“Why?” he asked.

Gee, the ‘why age’ comes at three years old, he already was more than one hundred years old!

“Because she is a female like me, she can understand, you can’t!” I explained.

You have no idea how mad he gets when I prefer someone else over him, no matter if it’s a girl!

In fact, I heard him grumbling something between growls as he left to call Faith.

A while after I could hear them talk through the door.

“I don’t know why, but she wants to talk only with you!” he said and his tone was bitter.

“Well, I guess I know why, Grandpa!” she struck back, as cocky as ever.

You know, if a minion dared to call him like that ... they would have been dust the second after, but if Faith does it, not only he’s not angry, but he’s amused, too!

“So, talk, you, big wise girl!” he incited her.

“It’s simple. She’s twelve years old and she locked herself in the bathroom and she wants to talk only with me. It’s a women matter, so leave us alone!” I heard her explain, as Spike left without a word. I opened and let her in, and then I closed again.

“Wassup, little B?” she asked me.

“Something very strange. It scares me... and it hurts like hell!” I murmured whining as I hugged my tummy. And the wise Faith calmed me down, explaining that that meant that I wasn’t a little girl anymore and that I had to get used to that because every twenty eight days more or less, I would have to experience the same thing all over again. Then she went to buy me all that I would need and explained me how to use everything and gave me some clean clothes to wear. When I finally came out, Spike was there, anxious and concerned, but after Faith explained to him what had happened ... I know it’s not possible... but I swear I saw him blush!

Ah, my dear Faith. She has always been very important in my life. When I was a little girl she was... how can I put it? She was my nanny, although she had to share me with Wes, Andy and Spike, of course. You know, I’m sure he would have taken me out to hunt with him just so he wouldn’t leave me alone… but to see him hunt at such a tender age would have shocked me too much. Well, I don’t jump with joy if I see him do it now... after all I’m still a Slayer, although I’m a very particular one.

But I digress, we were talking about Faith, weren’t we? Even in my childhood she was always there, playing with me. Sometimes she borrowed Spike’s ring... or rather she stole it, but never tell Spike that, and she would take me to the fair. She has a very good aim, so she always won tons of stuffed animals for me, but Mr. Gordo was always my favorite! She would tell to other people that I was her little sister, so they didn’t make any more questions. Although... ‘vampirically’ speaking... I would be her aunt... well not then, but I am now.

Anyway, no one would ever guess that the beautiful girl who was so sweet with the *very beautiful* little girl, was actually a ruthless killer. Okay, she is very selective about that, but she is still a killer without any mercy towards the unlucky ones who become her victims.

She didn’t like to help me with my homework though, that was Wesley’s area of expertise. You know, he’s very nice, pleasant, gentle and everything, but when it was about school he became a cold despot man who didn’t leave me alone until I was done with my homework, my reading, my studying, but not literature and history, since that was Spike’s kingdom.

Anyway, I owe Wes most of my brilliant grades.

Andrew... well, he taught to me how to play every single video game in the world, revealing to me all the tricks to jump levels.

Another of his passions is his video camera. Sometimes he would take me around the warehouse to record the other vampires and make funny stories about them; he has such an amazing imagination! But the warehouse wasn’t enough, so he also stole Spike’s ring and took me outside, recording the people we met there. If someone didn’t agree to being recorded and yelled at him, Andrew showed them his fangs, growling, and no one bothered us anymore!

As you can see, all of them had an important role in my life and still have. In fact, Faith is my best friend and confidant.


Well, it’s finally time for my high school years, but I’ll talk about that next time.

And saying that, I turn the recorder off, mostly because, if my hearing and other supernatural senses serve me right... there’s a certain someone who is trying to sneak from me... as if he already knew he had done something he shouldn’t have.

“Well, well, Mr. Life of the Party decided to honour us with his precious presence again!” I snap, with my hands on my hips, glaring at him... and it’s useless that he stares at me with those puppy eyes.

“Pet...”

“Don’t pet me! You left me here all alone when you know I can’t go out, because I was grounded and the fact that I’m so obedient. Plus, you could have at least told me, I was damn worried! So, tell me why I shouldn’t punish you now!” I threatened him as he changes his tactic, looking at me seductively.

“Because I’m the Vampire Master of this town and you’re my beautiful beloved Queen who forgives everything to her Mate...” he murmurs huskily.

But he won’t fool me.

“No, I’m not!” I strike back.

“Yes, you are...” he whispers.

It’s useless if you approach me as a predator!

“No, I’m not!” I repeat.

“Yes, you are...” he goes on, kissing my shoulder.

Awww, now I begin giving in.

“Nooo... I’m nooot...” I murmur.

“Yes, you are!” he growls lustfully, licking my neck and changing his features... and when he bites me so tenderly I realize that he’s right, as I get ready to bite him back, pleasing both him... and me.

Oh, yes, I am!

TBC


Pleaaaaase, tell me what you think..

maybe now it sounds boring, but trust me, things will be more interesting once Buffy grow up, and finally from the next chapter she'll be 14 ;)