Hello again!
Sorry for late, but finally I’m back with this story, too.
Thank you so, so , so , so much you all, Caitie , Carmie, Seraiza, Nichole, Jessica and especially Sharon, you all are so kind to me, I’m so happy you like this so strange story so far, and I hope you’ll still do.

Also thank you to all the people who are just simply reading this story, I hope you’re enjoying that!

Here’s the new chapter.. well.. half chapter, because I’m cruel ihihiih !


XI. (I)

(Spike)

To make Buffy forgive me after my little escapade... I promised her that I wouldn’t leave the warehouse anymore until her punishment is over, and please note that I’m not saying that I’m grounded, too. And I’m lucky, since there are only two days left for her punishment to be over.

Tonight all I have to do is listen to my pet as she tells the story. Since she remembers all of the events... she took the command, although it’s not fair, it was my idea, she didn’t even agree at first!

Well, I’ll let her do as she pleases, mostly because she has already pressed ‘play’.

“There was plenty of trouble during my first year in High school… and that was even before I had to begin with the patrols! There I met again Willow, Xander, who wasn’t mean as when he was a kid, and Cordelia, who hadn’t changed one bit. I mean, she had aged, of course, but she still had the same ideology and she was still obsessed with fashion and popularity. But I also liked the same things then and wanted to reach the same goals. In fact, after asking Spike’s permission, and lucky for me he agreed, I applied to the cheerleader team. Once I got in, the war between me and Cordelia to be the new team Captain began. We competed on pirouettes, twirls, splits and slogans, but finally I came off better, so they chose me as their new leader, he, he!”

“They just didn’t dare not choose her! I still remember those days, she did nothing but pirouette all around the warehouse, wearing her cheerleader uniform and pom-poms, –twirling and jumping restlessly, and annoying Wes, Faith, Andy and me chanting her damn cheers over and over again to incite herself and ‘attack’ her rival. Sometimes she was even way too violent, but no wonder where she learned that! I remember one of those cheers, the one she repeated the most, and it goes like this... err... Buffy, do you wanna say that if you still remember it?” I ask her, because no way I’m gonna do such a thing, ever!

“Of course, I remember: ‘I’m the best, and don’t protest, I’m impossible to beat/ Get some rest before the test, because your ass I’m gonna kick!’” she exclaims, with the same enthusiasm she had used back then.

“Thank you, kitten. Well, I liked that one, but if she had used that way too aggressive cheer I seriously doubt that she would have won!” I add.

“Hey! I would have won anyway!” she struck back, acting insulted. She is just adorable. “Plus, I was telling the story, not you, so shut up!” she summons me and I roll my eyes, but I please her.

“Anyway, you can’t imagine how satisfactory it was to push Cordelia’s buttons during the cheerleader reunions, because I was the leader and she had to obey me, no matter what, he, heh! But my victory was just temporary, because soon not only I couldn’t be their leader anymore, but I couldn’t even be a cheerleader. On the other hand, that made Cordy and I forget our stormy past and we became real friends. You know, she is not just all fashion and make up, she is a very nice person, once you get to know her better. And I’m not the only one who did... but first things first. First year of High School also meant first dates with guys...”

Grrr... what need does she have to say that, too? It’s not like it’s important to understand the story.

I try to glare at her, but she just glares back at me, shrugs and goes on.

“You know, guys had begun noticing me ever since Middle School, but it wasn’t until I was in high school and had gotten into the cheerleaders’ team, that one of them asked me out. When I came back home and I told Spike the news, well... he wasn’t exactly as happy as I was. He gave me the third degree, asking me everything he could about the boy in question, he practically asked for his DNA sample, too!
And I’m glad we had decided to meet in front of the Bronze, because if I had asked him to pick me up at my house... I think that Spike would give him to his guys to eat... no, wait... he probably would have eaten him himself!”

Well, no doubt about that. My baby knows me so well!

“Anyway, I spent a very nice night and...”

What’s going on now? Why is she straddling me, pinning me on the floor and covering my mouth with her hand?

“He had been so gentle with me... that I gave him a kiss, but just one and a very, very, very innocent one!”

Now I understood why she did that. Grrrr, I want to scream… I’m almost tempted to bite her hand to break free. I didn’t know about that! Grrr, how did that scrub dare to kiss Buffy, MY Buffy? C’mon, Spike, that was the past, you have no reason to be pissed off.

I signalled that I’m not angry anymore and she sets me free again.

“Anyway, no matter how good the time I spent with him was, the morning after he... kind of avoid me, really. He barely talked with me, so another date with him sounded like mission impossible... and I didn’t know why. I thought it was my fault. I came back home very upset and I told Spike everything. Do you know what he said to me? ‘Pet, it’s not your fault, it’s just that one night with you made that bloke figure out that you are way too special for him and he’s not worthy of you. That’s why he doesn’t look for you anymore!’ he explained to me, but I’d rather say he *fooled * me...” she says... Ouch! She just gave me the mother of all the pinches!

Anyway, she made a very bad imitation of me... I don’t talk like that!

“After a while, another guy asked me out, and the day after our date he behaved the same way of the first one. A coincidence? No, I didn’t think so. In fact, when the third guy acted the same way after going out once with me… I realized that there was something wrong and I wanted to find out what it was. So, after my first date with the fourth guy, I cautiously followed him after he dropped me near the warehouse. And guess what? All of the sudden I saw Andrew pop out behind the boy…”


(End I)

As I told you before.. I’m cruel!
So, if you want to find out why Andrew is there (but I guess you can imagine)… you gotta wait for the second part!
The good news is that I promise I will not make you wait for too long, at least I wish! ;)