Sharon, Jessica, jane and PhotographyNut, thank you sooo much!! ;)

Here’s the second part:

XVI. (II)

(Spike)

“After Buffy went into her room, I called Wesley, Andrew and Faith, explaining the situation to them. You know, that guy was so pathetic that I wouldn’t even have had fun dealing with him, that’s why I allowed my group to do it.

“He’s an arrogant swaggerer!” Wesley stated.

“He’s a dirty womanizer!” Faith grumbled, walking in Buffy’s shoes for a while.

“We’ll take care of him!” the two lovers declared in unison, with a wicked sneer on their lips that meant nothing good to their victim.

“Fine. Do whatever you like with him, torture him as much as you please, but remember what I want you to do at the end...” I reminded them.

“You know what, Boss? I’ll go with them, too, and I’ll shoot the whole event, so you’ll have the most trustful report!” Andrew decided, grabbing his video camera. I just wonder why he enjoys calling me ‘Boss’ so much. Well... truth is I like it, too.

Anyway, it was a piece of cake for them to find him. My poor Buffy didn’t feel like going out that night, not even to dance, not after what had happened in the morning. After all, light or not, it was a sort of intimate violation for her, so I kept my pet company, as those three went to the Bronze. It took less than a minute for Faith to approach to Parker and persuade him to follow her outside, where Wesley and Andrew were waiting for them. So, they...”

But according to how badly Buffy is glaring at me, I guess that I won’t give any details ... after all, I still have the video!

“The day after, Buffy was very relieved when she came back home, telling me that she hadn’t seen that annoying loser all day long. And that night I brought her to the smallest graveyard at town, where I knew that Wesley, Andrew and Faith had buried Parker, just as I’d asked them to. Buffy hadn’t understood yet.

“Spike, why are we here? It’s useless, you know, no one is gonna pop out from their grave ...” she commented, snorting, as I chuckled.

“Well, honey, I’m sure that someone will pop out tonight...”

Just as I was saying that and we saw a hand rise from the ground, followed by the other one. Buffy grabbed her stake, ready to fight, and that fire in her eyes... oh, God, she was even more beautiful, if possible!”

And as every woman who gets a nice compliment, now she is grinning at me. Awww... she has such lovely canines, especially when they get longer!

“When the fledgling finally came out from his grave, although he already was in full game-face, Buffy yelped, recognizing who it was.

“Eeeww, Parker!”

The fledgling sneered, staring at her. “Well, well, Buff, what a wonderful meal to start my very first night...” he said as I observed the whole scene, ready to intervene, but only if it was absolutely necessary... otherwise what kind of training would it be? “And there’s another kind of appetite I want to satisfy with you, first!” he went, on, approaching to her.

“Well, get ready to fast eternally, then!” Buffy snapped, punching his chin and sending him on the ground. “The only thing you’re going to taste is the point of my stake!” she threatened him, but then she made a big mistake, because she turned to me. “See, Spike? Do you like how I’m doing so far?” she asked me, and her adversary took advantage of her temporary distraction to hurl towards her, snatching the stake from her hand and throwing it away, before smashing her onto the ground.

“Well, baby, if I were you I’d concentrate more on the enemy and less on the witty remarks... although they were extremely good!” I commented, as she kept his fangs as far as possible from her neck.

“You’re right!” she said, as she managed to put both of her feet against his chest, shoving him as hard as she could to push him away...”

Now I guess it’s her turn to go on.

“So, I flipped myself to the spot where my stake had landed and I picked it up. “Is it better now?” I asked Spike, but this time I also kept an eye on my enemy, too.

“A lot!” he smiled at me.

“Hey, Buff, why don’t we switch our roles and you let me * stake * you?” that worm dared to suggest to me, getting up and smiling.

“Eeeww, Parker, becoming a vampire did nothing but making you even more pervert and disgusting than before!” I struck back, kicking his face and sending him to the ground once again.

“That’s the perfect place for a worm like you...” I humiliated him, ready to sink my stake into his heart. “Anyway, don’t worry, you won’t crawl any longer!” I concluded, dusting him. Gee, what a wonderful sensation!

Spike smiled and clapped his hands to me. “Nice work, love” he congratulated. I was about to smile back at him, but then I finally realized what had truly happened.

“Please, Spike, tell me that you didn’t do what I think you did!” I said, crossing my arms at my chest.

“I didn’t...” he replied with fake innocence, but I looked at him in disbelief. “But I asked Wes, Andy and Faith to do it for me... sure, after a long, very long series of cruel tortures!” he confessed, with a satisfied sneer.

“Spike! This is not a fair play! Just because he was nothing more than an arrogant idiot, an unbearable bighead too full of himself who believed that he could have every girl he wanted, just because no one liked him and I’m sure that no one is going to miss him, just because he managed to ... eeeww... kiss me against my will... Grrr! Okay. You know what? Thank you, Spike. And I’ll thank the other three, too...” I smiled at him and he was very pleased by that. “Anyway, this whole thing was terribly wrong, you can’t turn every person whom I can’t stand into a vampire... for me to dust them after... it doesn’t work like that. So, promise to me that you won’t ever do this again. This is the first time and the last one, too!” I summoned him and he gave in. “Plus, I guess we’d better say nothing about this to Giles, we’ll just say that I finally faced my first vampire enemy... “ I added as my gaze fell on the pile of dust. “By the way, I hit the centre on the very first try... I’m kinda good at this game, what do you say?” I added, as we left.”

“Hell, yeah, she was good! So, that was her very first patrol. That’s all for tonight, there will be more story tomorrow, bye, bye!” I say, stopping the recorder and approaching the threshold, where Buffy is staring at me with a light in her eyes that I know very, very well.

“There are tons of other games I’m very good to play at...” she whispers to me, getting closer. “Why don’t we go to our room and I’ll show you how good I am?” she suggests to me, nibbling the point of my left ear... and I’m not responsible of my actions anymore!

Well, I have some trustful friends and the most adorable family ever, with a Mate who loves me with her whole being, just as I love her, and we never get tired of showing that to each other… So, can a vampire be happier than this?

TBC

Well… In the next chapter Buffy will start realizing something important... but don’t expect too much… yet, lol! ;)

I hope you’ll still like it! ;)