Thank you so, so much, jane, PhotographyNut and Sharon, your support is just wonderful! ;)

sorry for late!

XVII.

(Buffy)

Ihihih, you know, for a guy his age, Spike can be so naive sometimes! I mean, we had fun for a while, and then I drove him crazy with lust, and then I started luring him to join me on bed for real with everything that I had at my disposal, like chains, ropes, hand-cuffs... so now he’s still in our room trying to break free from those.

So, I’m free to keep telling you the story all by myself. Maybe it’s a little bit unfair, but... hey, vampiress here!

“Hi, as promised, the story continues.

Since I had already told Giles about my ‘family’, I decided to confess my little secret to Willow, Xander and Cordelia, too. I also wanted to tell them about the fact that I was and still am the Slayer. Giles didn’t agree with that at all, because he kept saying that the Slayer’s first priority is to keep her identity secret. But... c’mon, do I strike you as the kind of girl who follows the rules?

You know, everyone had a different reaction after I told them.

Willow wasn’t too surprised, mostly because she also had a confession to make. She had begun practicing magic and stuff like that, so that made her more open minded about the supernatural world and all its repertory.

At the beginning, Cordelia didn’t believe a single word I said, she just thought that I was inventing a bunch of pathetic lies, not very original, either, so I wouldn’t admit that I had acknowledged her superiority as Cheerleader and I wanted to leave the leadership to her, but since I wouldn’t be able to stand it, I had quitted. Do you want to know what my reaction to that was?

Well, I took her patrolling with me that same night, and between a thousand screams and risks of heart-attack, finally Miss I’m-Perfect was forced to believe me when she came to face with the scary reality.

You know, I even allowed a vampire to approach her just to terrify her a little more, but at the very end I was good and he didn’t even have the time to open his fangy mouth, because he was already dust, dust that the ‘poor’ Cordy had a hard time cleaning from her fashioned dress.

Yes, I know, maybe I was a little evil, but... hey, I had spent fourteen years with a group of vampires... so I wasn’t supposed to be an angel!

Plus, that taught her to never doubt my word again!

Anyway, the most shocked reaction was surely Xander’s. Really, when I told him, he put his hands in his hair and freaked out, talking disjointedly, it was something like this: ‘So, it was true... that day... four years old... I wasn’t mad, I really saw that... and my parents made me spent eight years in therapy with a psychologist... it was all true, no mad, no lies, no illusions, all true, so terribly true!’

After that, he started with all his paranoia talking about the vampires who had brainwashed me and wanted to put me against not only him, but also Willow, Cordy, Giles… and the rest of the whole human kind!

I took him home with me to assure him that there wasn’t any evil attempt to control our minds or to try to take the world over, but if Spike’s words weren’t enough to convince him, Andrew and his play station did the job.

At the sunset of my fifteenth birthday, as it was traditional, I went to Spike’s room, on time for the ‘Could you bite me, pretty please?’ date that I had every year with him. I woke him up abruptly... otherwise it wouldn’t have been me, now, would it?!

And he was very dumbfounded when he found me standing there.

“Excuse me, but... am I wrong or aren’t you the Slayer now?” he made me notice, but my only answer was to shrug and hold him tighter.

“So? You said it, too. Nothing has changed. So why don’t you do it, now?” I exhorted him, pulling my hair from my neck, but the final result was the same, another annoying failure.

Fifteen years also marked another important change of mine, especially about Spike.

By then, I had begun noticing the strange effect it had on me whenever I felt his eyes on me, if he hugged me without me expecting it, if I saw him without his T-shirt... and stuff like that.

As always, in situations like those there was only one person who could understand me and to whom I could confess everything.

Knowing that Wes was out hunting with Andrew, and that she had preferred to stay home for once, I went into her room at late night.

“Faith, can we have a little chat?” I asked her.

“Sure, B, you know that you can tell me everything! Any spicy topics?” she smirked at me.

“Well, I don’t know. It’s about Spike. I feel so odd whenever he is around. I mean, before he played with me, helped me dress, cleaned me during my bath and everything was okay... but now... it’s like if I had a bath with him, I guess it would turn into NC-17 stuff... and please, notice, I’m only fifteen years old!” I pointed out.

Faith chuckled.

“So, my B has a crush for dear old Bleachy now. Well, I can’t blame you, after all, he’s really hot!” she admitted... and I’m damn sure I glared icily at her. “Calm down, I’m not interested in him, I have my Wes, and I don’t want anyone else...” she clarified with dreamy eyes. “You know, you’re reaching that typical age when all that matters are boys, boys and boys, am I right?” she wondered, already knowing the answer. In fact she immediately went on without waiting for one. “So, you had always seen Spike as a kind of parent so far, but truth is that he’s never really been that and you’re starting to realize it now. That’s why you’re so confused about him, but mostly you’re seeing him in a different light now. It’s not the same, but it’s pretty similar to what happened to me with Wesley. I mean, first I liked him, yeah, but it wasn’t enough. And after his siring, everything changed. You know, when I saw him return a few months later, all dressed in leather with that bad boy attitude and reeking self confidence that made him soooo irresistibly sexy, I...”


“So, I am irresistibly sexy and no one’s told me so far?” Wesley cuts me off, pretty pleased with himself, as I try to figure out where the hell he came out from.

“Oh, that’s just perfect! Now God only knows when he’ll stop bragging about that. Gee, B, was it so necessary to record that stuff on the cassette?” Faith snaps, rolling her eyes as she gets closer to her Sire.

Where the hell did the concept of ‘privacy’ go in this warehouse?

“Well, Faith, I’m telling her everything, more or less. So, yes, that was important as well, but if you want I can delete the last part...” I offer.

“No, wait! Why should we prevent the next generations from knowing such important news as the fact that *I *, Wesley Wyndham-Pryce, am irresistibly sexy?” Wesley protests as Faith rolls her eyes again.

“Honey, if we now go to our room and I enumerate to you one by one all the reasons why I find you so irresistibly sexy... will you stop complaining?” she suggests to him with a very sensual attitude and with the same quickness they arrived, the two lovers left the room.

I’m about to keep with the tale, but someone has already pressed ‘stop’.

“Luv, I think that you’ve talked enough for tonight. So now why don’t we go take a hot bath together and you show me some of that NC-17 stuff you were talking about?” Spike whispers in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, as I keep wondering how the hell he managed to break free.

“Hey, this was supposed to be a very private part of the story. Just tell me, how long have you been listening to me? And by the way... how the hell did you manage to break free?” I wonder truly astonished..

He smiles and lifts me up in his arms, with all the intention to spend all the day inside our big tub.

“Pet, you should now better by now, there’re no bloody chains that can keep me away from you!”

What can I say? My love is better than Houdini!

Or maybe... I just have to learn how to chain him better...

TBC

In the next chapter someone will come back... guess who?



I hope you’ll still like it, please, show me if you do. ;)