Thank you sooo much, Sharon and PhotographyNut and bob (yayyy, a new reader!!) , as promised here’s the new part



XX. (I took a very small speech from ‘Checkpoint’ and ‘Five by Five’ from AtS, but I changed them both to my liking...)

(Spike)

“So, do you think that Timmy is really dead?” Andrew asks me as we come back to the warehouse, after sunset.

What? Hey, let’s not make any jokes about that, they just made us believe that he was dead, it MUST BE that way! If they dare to eliminate him for real, I hereby swear that I’ll find the producer, wherever he hides, and I’ll torture him mercilessly until he gives in and change the course of the events!

After all, that’s the same what I’d do for every other soap opera or TV show that ended in a bad way.

Uh, Andy is getting agitated, I haven’t given him the answer yet, and if I don’t do it soon, he probably won’t be able to sleep all day.

“Oh, no, no, she can just sew him back. He’s a doll, for God’s sake!” I calm him down.

“Uh! What about the wedding? I guess there’s no way they’re gonna go through that!” he went on.

Uff, now I’m almost sorry for letting him know about ‘Passions’!

But now I realize that I have a bigger trouble. In fact, Buffy is standing right in front of me, with her hands on her hips.

Gee, I did it again, I went away for two days and I didn’t warn her about it. Poor me, now she is going to beat the hell out of me!

“About time that you two came back, so, did you enjoy the show?” she exclaims, smiling at us. Uh, sorry, what? Maybe I fell into a parallel dimension? Where is the ‘Now-you-get-on-your-knees-and-beg-me-for-my-forgiveness-in-every-language-you-know’ Buffy that I know?

“Oh, yeah, it was incredible. There were like three new main characters in the show and I still have to figure out if one of them is good or evil. Plus, there was a...” Andrew starts rambling.

“Gee, Andy! I just asked if you liked it, I didn’t mean to know everything about it!” Buffy rolls her eyes.

Hearing us come inside the warehouse, Wesley has left his room, shirtless, covered in cuts and bleeding.

“Oh, please, don’t tell me that Faith and you are playing at ‘The Evil Slayer goes astray and then she tortures her Poor Watcher’, not again!” Buffy rolls her eyes once more.

“Yes, of course we are, it’s so much fun!” he smiles, as Faith joins him, holding a lighter.

“Welcome back, Bleachy and A. About you, love, who said you could go away? C’mon, Wes, we’ve only done one of the five basic torture groups. We’ve done blunt, but that still leaves sharp, cold, hot and noise. Have a preference?” she looks at him suggestively.

“How can I get bored with a girl like you?” Wesley smiles satisfied as they go back into their room. “Just wait for the moment when the Watcher breaks free and gets his revenge on the Evil Slayer!” he ‘threatens’ her with a low growl.

“I’m can’t wait for that!” she smiles back at him, before closing the door.

Well, it wouldn’t be so bad if now Buffy and I’d’ve followed their example. Uh! Is it possible that I can’t think about anything else but *that*?

Well, it’s possible, it’s bloody possible.

Andrew wisely realizes that he should better leave us alone, so he leaves.

“So, pet, did you already finish the whole story on your own or what?” I ask her.

“Are you kidding? Let’s just say that I’m already done with that part that you don’t like very much. So, now you get to talk about that very special event...” she winks at me.

“Really? And will you let me talk about it all alone?”

“Uhmm, well. Let’s make eighty percent you and twenty percent me, I’ll just make some minor interventions...” she suggests.

“You know, I was sure that you would kill to talk about that all alone. Instead, you’re gonna leave most of it for me to tell. Umm... where’s the catch?” I ask her.

“No catch. Why should I want something in return?” she protests, but somehow I just don’t believe her.

“Pet...” I insist, looking deeply into her eyes.

“Well, you know, it’s been a while since I drove your car...”

Here we go, I knew that there was a catch!

“Oh, sunshine, how can I say no to you?” I murmur and she smiles at me. She doesn’t know that I’m just teasing her. “This way. NO! Forget it, the last time you drove my poor car it cost two hundred dollars to repair it!” I remind to her.

“I’ve already told you that it was a magic wall... it appeared at the last moment, out of the blue,” she justifies.

“The only supernatural thing is your bloody total inability to drive anything, from a tricycle to an airplane, but you’re even worse with cars!”

“You’re exaggerating, I drove the tricycle pretty well! Anyway, let’s do things this way, you let me drive your DeSoto and if I damage her this time, I’ll personally threaten the mechanic of death in order to make him repair the car for free!” she suggests to me with a sneer.

“Ok, that was your demon talking. What does the Slayer say?” I ask her with a raised eyebrow and a smirk, since I enjoy every time she shows her ‘naughty’ side.

“Oh, well, she agrees, as long as she can drive!” she shrugs.

“Funny, it’s almost tempting, but... NO BLOODY WAY!” I strike back, leading her into the other room.

“You’re eviler than the evilest of all the evil people!” she pouts.

My demon just sings with all those compliments.

“Alright, alright, you won and I give in. Let’s start the story, that’s better...” she snorts, pressing ‘play’ on the recorder.

“It was the end of October. Do you know what that means? It was Halloween...” I start.

“Wait, what about some premises, first?” Buffy cuts me off immediately. The hell she is gonna let me talk freely!

“Uh? Premises?” I narrow my eyes.

“Ok. You must now that when Giles brought his diaries here, I found also a picture of Drusilla ... I still wonder why she is the only one with a picture.”

What? This is new to me.

“You never told me that before. Where did you find it? When? Do you still have it? Can I take a look at it?” I start with my third degree.

“That’s so not the point, Spike! You shouldn’t care about that!” she points out, growling at me.

She is jealous!

I raise my hands to make her understand that I surrender and I roll my eyes to make her understand that I’m exasperated. And then I allow her to go on.

“No wonder why she was so important to Spike. In that picture she looked so beautiful, her dress was so elegant, she had such a royal attitude, she really seemed to be a Princess! And I desperately wanted to be like her to catch Spike’s attention...”

So, that was the real reason why.

Hadn’t she realized yet that ever since I found her in that convent all my attention was for her?

Well, it seems that the premises are finally over…

(End I)

Ihihi, since I’m evil, I’ll just stop here, for next part you’ll have to wait a little bit, but then you’ll forgive me, trust me. Plus, you’ll see a very different Angel ;)

I hope you’ll still like it..